艾米丽在巴黎第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-02-20 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
艾米丽在巴黎第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
I can the flowers? | 我想买那束花 |
The… The pink roses? | 那束粉色玫瑰 |
- Je comprends pas. - Uh, the rosé rose... | -我听不懂-粉红色玫瑰… |
- The… The rosé roses... - Ah, non! | -这束玫瑰…-不行 |
Non, mademoiselle. | 不行 小姐 |
Those are not for you. They're roses from the South. | 你不配拥有这些南部来的玫瑰 |
What? | 你说什么 |
Here. | 拿着 |
These are for you. | 这些才是你配得的 |
- I... - Bonjour, Claudette. | -我...-你好 克劳黛特 |
She wants the nice roses, not those. | 她要买品质上好的玫瑰 不是这种 |
Cinq soixante. | 5.6欧元 |
It's five euros sixty, but round it up to six. | 5.6欧元 你给6欧元吧 |
完整版请点击 | |
Really? | 真的吗 |
Merci very much. | 太感谢你了 |
Thank you. My lousy French gets me nowhere. | 谢谢 我的破法语总令人摸不着头脑 |
No. She's not nice to anyone. | 不怪你 她对人本来就不客气 |
You're nice and French and you speak English? | 你是个有礼貌的法国人 还会说英语 |
Of course. | 当然了 |
![](https://img.haomeiwen.com/i9173322/81ca2f3b99ae72c1.jpg)
![](https://img.haomeiwen.com/i9173322/b5845ef708128cf2.jpg)
I grew up watching American TV. | 我从小看美剧长大的 |
And you? Visiting from the States? | 你呢 从美国来这里观光吗 |
I live here now. | 我住在这里 |
I just heard myself say that out loud, | 这么大声说出来 |
and I didn't even believe me. | 我自己都不敢相信呢 |
- Emily. - Camille. | -我叫艾米丽-我叫卡蜜尔 |
Enchantée. | 很高兴认识你 |
And how did you get so lucky to move to Paris? | 你怎么会这么幸运 能搬到巴黎来住 |
I work for a big marketing firm in Chicago | 我在芝加哥一家大型营销策划公司上班 |
that acquired a smaller marketing firm here. | 他们收购了这里一家较小的营销公司 |
I'm kind of like the, uh, American point of view. | 我是来代表美国的视角 |
And how do they feel about that? | 那公司的法国人有什么反应 |
A lot like that flower lady. | 像刚才那位卖花的女士一样 |
You really have to go to Le Marché des Enfants Rouges. | 你一定要去逛红孩儿市场 |
- It's in the Marais. - Okay. | -就在玛莱区-好的 |
You have so many cool places to check out there. | 那一片有很多好玩的地方 |
Just take the metro to Filles du Calvaire. | 只要坐地铁到十字架之女站就行 |
Oh, God, the last time I took the metro, | 天啊 我上次搭地铁 |
I ended up in the 21st arrondissement. | 结果去到第21区 |
Um, there is only 20. | 巴黎只有20区 |
Exactly. | 可不是吗 |
This city is so overwhelming. | 这座城市太令人混乱了 |
Relax. | 放轻松 |
Paris seems like a big city, but it's really just a small town. | 巴黎看似一座大城市 其实只是一座小镇 |
You'll realize after you spend some time here. | 待久了就会知道了 |
Actually, what are you doing tonight? | 对了 你今晚有空吗 |
If it's Tuesday, it must be language class. | 今天是星期二 我要去上法语课 |
I have a better idea for you. | 我有个更棒的计划 |
I work for an art gallery, and we're having an opening tonight. | 我在一家美术馆工作 今晚有场展览开幕 |
Fun crowd and some people from Chicago. | 来的人很有趣 有些是芝加哥人 |
Do you know Randy Zimmer? | 你知道兰迪·齐默吗 |
The hotel guy? | 那个酒店大亨 |
I mean, I've heard of him. He's like the new Ian Schrager. | 我听说过 他像是新一代的酒店之父伊恩·施拉杰 |
- No offense to the old one. - Well, he's looking at art | -无意冒犯伊恩·施拉杰-他要来选购画作 |
for his new hotel in Paris. Come! | 挂在他在巴黎新开的酒店里 来吧 |
It's at Galerie de Garipuy, in the fourth. | 在第四区的嘉希皮美术馆 |
Which is next to the fifth? | 在第五区旁边 |
Which is just across the river. | 在河岸对面 |
You'll get the hang of it! | 你会适应的 |
Okay, I have to go. | 好了 我要走了 |
![](https://img.haomeiwen.com/i9173322/7fa6c359f86dfb7f.jpg)
![](https://img.haomeiwen.com/i9173322/a86bfc68b48ae8ca.jpg)
Okay. | 好的 |
- I'm sorry. - I'm not. | -不好意思-不要紧的 |
See you tonight, right? | 今晚见 好吗 |
Mademoiselle. | 小姐 |
Vos paquets sont arrivés. Vos paquets. Paquets. | 你的包裹到了 你的包裹 包裹 |
- American paquets. - My paquets! | -美国的包裹-我的包裹 |
Finally. | 终于到了 |
Madame, c'est possible pour… | 夫人 你能不能... |
Je suis occupée. | 我没空 |
Oh, yeah, okay, no. | 好吧 算了 |
Never mind, then. I got it. | 不要紧 我可以的 |
- I got it. - But who's got you? | -我自己来就行-总得有个人帮忙吧 |
Okay. There you go. You got it? | 好的 稳住 你可以吗 |
No worries. | 我行的 |
Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
You know… | 你知道... |
we have bricks here in Paris. | 巴黎也买得到砖头 |
It's just a few things from home I can't live without. | 只是从家寄来的一些必需品 |
Not that. | 我不是指那些 |
That's from my office. | 那是从办公室带回来的 |
- What kind of business are you in? - Marketing. | -你做哪一行的-市场营销 |
Oh, no… | 不要啊... |
My Trader Joe's organic chunky unsalted. | 我的无盐花生酱没了 |
My ex. | 我的前男友 |
Sorry. | 真替你感到难过 |
Oh, no, him I can live without, but the peanut butter… | 不 没他我还能活得下去 但没了花生酱… |
You're in Paris now. | 你现在在巴黎了 |
I'm sure we can find you something better than peanut butter. | 肯定能找到比花生酱更好吃的东西 |
Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
I feel like I've never had an omelet before. | 我以前吃的煎蛋卷算白吃了 |
This was amazing. | 太好吃了 |
You sure you don't wanna go back to peanut butter? | 你确定不会再想吃花生酱了 |
No, you've ruined me forever. | 对啊 你害我这辈子都不想吃了 |
So, you market lingerie? | 所以 你推销的是内衣吗 |
Luxury goods. | 不 奢侈品 |
The lingerie was a gift. | 内衣是礼物 |
From a client. | 一个客户送的 |
- You must have made him very happy. - I hope so. Professionally. | -他肯定对你很满意-但愿如此 我是说在专业上 |
Wait, that didn't sound right either. The truth is the gift is an issue for me. | 等等 还是怪怪的 其实这礼物是个问题 |
- Why? - First, he's married. | -怎么说-第一 客户是有妇之夫 |
Second, he's having an affair with my boss | 第二 他和我上司搞外遇 |
who would love to see me on the next flight back to Chicago. | 我上司可希望我马上坐飞机回芝加哥了 |
And three, it's wildly inappropriate. | 第三 这也太不合适了吧 |
- It sounds messy. - It is. | -听起来很混乱-确实 |
And I hate messes. | 我最讨厌混乱的事了 |
完整版请点击 | |
Even as a kid, I had rules. My peas couldn't touch my carrots. | 我从小就有自己的规则 青豆和萝卜不能放一起 |
I had to have the sauce on the side, and I liked my meat uncut. | 酱料要放旁边 喜欢吃整块的肉 |
And on that note, I'm going to help you clean up | 提到这点 走之前 |
before I go. | 我帮你收拾干净 |
Oh. Oh, no, no. No, no. | 不行 |
- It… It… That ruins the pan. - It's soap. | -这… 会把锅弄坏的-这不过是洗洁精 |
See, that's the secret to our omelets. We never clean. We let things season. | 这就是煎蛋卷的秘方 不洗锅 让味道留在锅上 |
Those are my rules. | 这是我的规矩 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
♪ I've been in Rome ♪ | ♪ 我去过罗马 ♪ |
♪ I've been in Paris ♪ | ♪ 我去过巴黎 ♪ |
♪ I've been in a cell ♪ | ♪ 我去过监狱 ♪ |
♪ And I've been infatuated ♪ | ♪ 我曾坠入情网 ♪ |
♪ But I've never been… ♪ | ♪ 但我从没… ♪ |
They're beautiful. Thank you. | 好漂亮的玫瑰 谢谢 |
- Who's she in there with? - Antoine. | -她跟谁在里面-安托万 |
- Sounds like they're fighting. - You're a genius. | -他们好像在吵架-你真厉害 |
What are they saying? | 他们在吵什么 |
Basically, she says that he doesn't appreciate her, | 她说安托万不懂得感激她的付出 |
and now he's threatening to meet with other agencies. | 现在他威胁要找其他营销公司 |
Oh, God. I have to do something. | 天啊 我得做点什么 |
No, no, the last thing she needs is you riding in on his perfume bottle. | 她最不希望你介入他的香水企划 |
Okay, well, if a client walks | 没错 但如果我刚加入公司 |
right after I got there, there's only one person to blame. | 就丢了一个客户 只有我会被责怪 |
Tous les mois y a un problème. | 每个月都会出问题 |
Toujours le même cinéma. Qu'est-ce que tu veux? | 每次都是那个电影院 你想怎么样 |
- I... - Non! | -我...-不 |
I hope I'm not interrupting. | 希望没打扰到你们 |
Of course you are! | 当然打扰到了 |
The American in Paris. Come on in! | 到巴黎的美国人 进来吧 |
I just wanted to tell you that I'm supposed to see | 我只是想跟你说 |
Randy Zimmer tonight. | 我今晚应该会见到兰迪·齐默 |
Who? | 谁 |
From the hotel group. | 那个酒店集团大亨 |
Your idea! You know, | 这是你出的主意 你懂的 |
to… to have Antoine's company | 你希望安托万的公司 |
create a signature fragrance for their hotels. | 能为他们酒店设计一款专属的香水 |
- It could be really big for Maison Lavaux. - Why didn't you tell me this? | -这对拉沃家族可是大好机会-怎么没告诉我 |
Because we weren't prepared to mention it yet. | 因为我们还没打算公布 |
It's really cutting edge. Very new. | 这个想法很有创意 非常前卫 |
Exciting. It was a great idea, Sylvie. | 真令人期待 这点子很好 希尔薇 |
How do you know Zimmer? | 你是怎么认识齐默的 |
Emily? | 艾米丽 |
Our mutual friend in Paris. | 我们在法国有共同的朋友 |
- Right. - Yeah. | -对-没错 |
Anyway, um… | 话说回来 |
I just wanted to let you know that they loved it. | 我只是想说 他们很喜欢这个点子 |
Preliminarily, I mean. So, wish me luck. | 第一次洽谈结果很乐观 所以祝我好运吧 |
I don't think I have to. | 我想你不需要靠运气 |
These are for you. | 这是送给你的 |
Happy Tuesday. | 星期二快乐 |
Bye. | 待会儿见 |
Smart girl. | 这女孩真聪明 |
What do you think you're doing? | 你以为你在干什么 |
Julien told me he was taking agency meetings. | 朱利安说 安托万打算换营销公司 |
I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字