波士顿法律第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-02-19 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
波士顿法律第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Previously on Boston Legal | |
| You disapprove of me. | 你对我有意见啊 |
| You know, I'd stake out a little distance from that Shore guy, Sally. | Sally 换做我 我会离Shore那个男人远些 |
| He tends to leave people's minds a little worse off than he finds them. | 他只想着弄乱别人的心绪 不想负责 |
| Why are you counseling Sally to distance herself from me? | 你为什么劝Sally离我远些? |
| There are happily ever after guys, | 有些男人让女人幸福天长地久 |
| and there are those who leave girls in a heap. | 有些男人甩掉女人无数 |
| And I can tell the difference. | 我能分得出 |
| Sorry, I'm sorry, good people. | 好人们 抱歉啊 我迟到了 |
| Edwin, everything all right? | Edwin 你还好吧? |
| Hunky dory. | 一切都顶呱呱 |
| Denny, guess what, I'm due in court with Tara. | Denny 你猜怎么着 我在庭上见到了Tara |
| We're on it. | 我们会接手的 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Don't you worry. | 别担心 |
| - You just get better.- Okay. | - 你只要好好养病- 好吧 |
| Demagnetize his parking pass. | 把他的停车证给注销 |
| - I beg your pardon?- I know when the man is gone. | - 什么?- 我看这人得走人了 |
| Helen. | Helen 你怎么来了 |
| He's gone. | 他去了 |
波士顿法律单词统计
波士顿法律高频单词统计
| Denny, Edwin's gone. | Edwin去了 Denny |
| I know. Shame. | 真遗憾 |
| No, I mean he's missing. | 不 我是说他失踪了 |
| He left the hospital. | 他自己出院了 |
| - Did he come here?- Not that I'm aware of. | - 他有来这儿吗?- 至少我没注意到 |
| Anyone see Edwin Poole? | 有人见过Edwin Poole吗? |
| 12号部门 刑事庭 | |
| Your Honor, at this time I would like to discharge counsel. | 法官阁下 现在我想换辩护律师 |
| Can you tell me why you want new counsel? | 你为什么想换辩护律师? |
| On the grounds of intolerabilitude. | 因为我不能忍受他的态度了 |
| Not a real word, Mr. Litch. | Litch先生 没这种说法 |
| It should be, Your Honor, | 法官阁下 应该有的啊 |
| because it describes my deteriorating relationship | 因为这词绝对能描述我和 |
| with the man vested with the responsibility of proving my innocence. | 那个替我辩护的家伙之间越来越差的关系 |
| Sir, you confessed to the crime. | 先生 你已经供认罪行了 |
| I changed my position on that. | 我变主意了 |
| Mr. Litch, this is the seventh attorney | Litch先生 这已经是你第七次 |
| you've sought to discharge on the eve of trial. | 在上庭前一天 想换律师了 |
| Your Honor, I am anxious for my day in court. | 法官阁下 我其实很迫不及待要上庭啊 |
| I'm looking forward to seeing 12 open minds in that box, | 我很期待看看陪审席上的12位开明人士 |
| because I don't see one when you're sitting, | 因为你出庭的时候 我一个都没见着 |
| and I don't have one sitting here with me. | 更没有一个开明人士坐在我旁边 |
| Well, here's my problem, Mr. Litch. | 好吧 Litch先生 是我的问题 |
| I'm all out of public defenders. | 我这儿没有公共辩护律师了 |
| Every available one, you fired. | 所有能出庭的律师 都被你换下了 |
| I'll do it. | 我来做 |
| Attorney Edwin Poole, Your Honor, of Crane, Poole & Schmidt. | 法官阁下 我是Crane Poole Schmidt律师行的Edwin Poole律师 |
| I'll represent Mr. Litch. | 我来替Litch先生辩护 |
| You're the Edwin Poole? | 你就是Edwin Poole? |
| Indeed. | 没错 |
| From Crane, Poole & Schmidt? | Crane Poole&Schmidt律师行的? |
| Indeed. | 没错 |
| And you're offering to defend this man. | 你主动要为这位先生辩护 |
| Yes. | 是的 |
| Mr. Litch, I will give you a new attorney. | Litch先生 给你分个新律师 |
| What I will not give you is additional time. | 但我不会再给你多余的时间了 |
| This trial will begin tomorrow... | 明天就开庭... |
| May I be heard on bail, Judge? | 法官阁下 我可以保释出庭吗? |
| No, you may not. 10:00 tomorrow. | 不 不行 明早10点开庭 |
| Defendant stays in custody. | 被告人回监禁室 |
波士顿法律中英对照台词本截图
波士顿法律中英对照台词本截图
| We are adjourned. | 现在休庭 |
| Hello, Mr. Criminal. | 罪犯先生 你好 |
| We can talk back in custody. | 我们可以回监禁室谈 |
| Incidentally, what are you charged with? | 问一下 你为什么被指控? |
| Murder. | 谋杀 |
| You got yourself a top-of-the-line criminal. | 你给自己找了个最高级的刑事案哦 |
| 波士顿法律 | |
| - He did what?- He took a case. | - 他做了什么?- 他接了个案子 |
| Left the hospital, went into criminal session, and took a case. | 自行出院 闯进刑事庭 接了个案子 |
| - We need you to get down there.- Whoa. | - 我们需要你去接管- 哇 |
| No, never mind "whoa." | 别 可别说"哇" |
| - I do not do criminal law.- I can't go. I'm in trial. | - 我不做刑事案- 我不能去啊 我的案子正在开庭审理 |
| - We have lots of other lawyers.- You used to be a D.A. | - 还有其他很多律师啊- 你过去做过地方法院检察官啊 |
| - You can do it.- What about Alan Shore? He's... | - 你可以的啊- Alan Shore呢? 他... |
| Lewiston needs him for something else. | Lewiston有别的事让他做 |
| I need you to get down there, please. | 我需要你过去下 拜托 |
| He is sitting in a jail cell. | 他现在就坐在监狱的小单间里 |
| What do you mean he's sitting in a jail cell? | 你这话什么意思? |
| He walked back into custody, went into the cell. | Edwin去了监禁室 进了单人牢房 |
| There he sits with the client, happily so. | 他和委托人坐着聊的可开心了 |
| Please get down there. | 请过去一下吧 |
| So what's it about? | 这次是关于什么的? |
| I have no idea. | 我不知道啊 |
| Well, if you need a second chair, | 好吧 如果你需要个二把手 |
| it would be nice for Paul Lewiston to know that I exist. | 一定得让Paul Lewiston知道我的存在啊 |
| - Denny Crane.- You got it. | - Denny Crane- 说得好 |
| What can I do for you? | 有什么可以为您效劳的? |
| Thank you. Please have a seat. | 谢谢 请坐 |
| We represent a company, the CEO | 我们代表一家公司 |
| of which is in need of immediate legal assistance. | 它的执行总裁需要即刻的法律援助 |
| Lee Tyler, brilliant woman. | 是Lee Tyler 百万富女 |
| Kind woman. | 人很不错 |
| Also a kleptomaniac. | 不过有盗窃癖 |
| She's about to go on trial tomorrow for stealing a $200 scarf. | 她被指控偷一条200美元的围巾 明天开庭 |
| It's ordinarily a small matter. Here's why it's not. | 本来是件很普通的小事 但现在有变 |
| If she gets convicted of this crime, | 如果她被判有罪 |
| she violates a morals clause in her contract. | 就违反了合同上一项道德条款 |
| She's out as CEO, | 她就做不成执行总裁了 |
| and since she's the one who hired us, | 因为她是雇佣我们的人 |
| we stand to lose our biggest client. | 如果败诉 我们将失去最大的客户 |
| We have... | 我们已经... |
| exhausted all conventional means to make this go away. | 用尽所有常规方法避免这种结局 |
| We have failed. | 还是失败了 |
| We now need an attorney with experience in, perhaps... | 我们现在需要一位律师 他能够 怎么说... |
| unconventional means. | 用点非常规方法 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| I don't care. | 我不管 |
| You don't care? | 您不管? |
| He basically escaped from a mental facility. | 他根本就是从精神病院逃出来的啊 |
| Objection. | 反对 |
| You're talking as if I'm not even in the room. It's inappropriate. | 你们直接在我面前说这些话 这不合适 |
| No offense, Edwin, but you shouldn't be in the room. | Edwin 我无意冒犯 但你确实不该在这儿啊 |
| You should still be in the hospital. | 你应该继续待在医院 |
| Look, Ms. Colson, | 听着 Colson小姐 |
| your firm took this case. | 你们律师行接了这个案子 |
| If Edwin Poole lacks capacity to try it, then it falls to you. | 如果Edwin Poole无法胜任 那就你来吧 |
| Me? I don't practice criminal law. | 我? 我不接刑事案的 |
| Counsel, I have had it. | 辩护律师 我知道啊 |
| This case has been perversely delayed. | 这个案子已经延期很久了 |
| I've had a widow and her two children show up for trial four times, | 有个寡妇和她两个小孩已经在庭上出现过4次了 |
| only to have it put off. | 每次都无功而返 |
| I won't delay it another day. | 不能再延期了 |
| If he can't do it, then you will. | 他不行 就你来 |
| Now, I suggest you get back there and meet your client. | 现在 我建议你回去 见见你的委托人 |
| He pulls me over for running this stop sign, | 他跟我比停的手势 让我靠路边停车 |
| and I got this dime bag of coke, you know, so... | 我当时带着一小袋可卡因 所以就... |
| I stuff it under my seat so he can't see it. | 我把它放到座位下面 这样他就看不见了 |
| I also got my gun under there. | 我把枪也放那儿了 |
| He's a drug dealer. | 他是个毒贩子 |
| Continue. | 继续 |
| So he comes to the window | 然后他就来到车窗旁 |
| and gives me this and that about road safety and all that, | 和我扯了一堆道路安全什么的 |
| and then he tells me to step out of the car, | 然后就让我下车 |
| and suddenly, I'm thinking, damn, he's gonna search it, | 我的第一想法是 该死 他会搜到的 |
| and two priors for intent, I'm a dead man. | 加上两次故意伤害的前科 我会被判死刑的 |
| That's strike three. | 再三想了想 |
| It's a life sentence. | 会是无期徒刑啊 |
| So I panicked. | 所以我就慌了 |
| I reached under the seat, | 我把手伸到座位下面 |
| I grabbed the gun, and I shot him. | 拿了枪 就向他开了 |
| Sorry... | 抱歉... |
| Continue. | 继续 |
| I panicked. | 我当时慌了 |
| I don't even remember it. I'm telling you the truth. | 我啥都不记得了 我说的是事实啊 |
| In one second, I'm thinking life sentence, | 前一秒我还想着无期徒刑 |
| and the next thing, I'm squeezing the trigger. | 下一秒我就扣了扳机 |
| - And then what happened?- Well, I drove off, | - 然后呢?- 我就开车跑了 |
| and I'm seeing on the news how they had this big manhunt | 我看了新闻才知道 他们在对逃犯进行大搜捕 |
| and they had a partial license plate, | 他们还掌握了我的部分车牌号 |
| so I figured it was only a matter of time. | 我意识到 自己被抓就是个时间问题 |
| One week later, my door's busted in. | 一周后 就有人破门而入 |
| I try to go out the window, and that's when I got shot. | 我想从窗户逃走 当时正好被击中 |
| Finally, I just confessed to it all in the hospital. | 最后 我在医院交代了一切 |
| They don't have the gun. | 他们没找到枪 |
| No gun, no witnesses. | 没枪 没证人 |
| They ain't got nothing. | 他们没找到任何证据 |
| Except your confession. | 除了你交代的证词 |
| Yeah. | 是 |
| Mr. Criminal, I don't ever like to make predictions, | 罪犯先生 我一直不喜欢预言的 |
| but I think we can get you off. | 不过我觉得我们能帮你出去 |
| I asked her if I could look in her bag. | 我问她 我能不能看看她的包 |
| She said to me, | 她对我说 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字