14部热播英美剧的经典台词,哪句最戳你的心?
看英美剧不但能够
让我们练习听力、
学到一些有用的表达,
也是练习翻译很有用的材料。
今天小编特意收集了,
14部热播英美剧的经典台词。
大家一起来欣赏吧!
《女子监狱》
Things is, if you're not building a future, that's because you don't believe there is a future.
如果你不努力创造未来,那是因为你不相信未来的存在。
《童话镇》
Everyone wants some magical solution for their problem and everyone refuses to belive in magic.
每个人都希望能有魔法来帮他们解决难题,可是却没有人愿意相信真的有魔法。
《生活大爆炸》
1.If you weren't my friend, there'd be a hole in my life!
如果没有你这个朋友,我的人生会若有所失。
2.In order to maximize performance, one must create a state of productive anxiety.
只有在持续不断的焦虑状态下,人才能发挥出自己的最佳水平。
3.Little warning before you jump into this marriage bussiness: you are not just marrying him, you are marrying his family.
在你跳进婚姻这个大坑前,姐先嘱咐你两句:你嫁的不光是他这个人,还有他的家庭。
4.From now on, I'm gonna say yes -- yes to love, yes to adventure, yes to life, whatever it maybe, the answer's going to be yes.
从今天起,我要积极接受一切,接受爱,接受挑战,拥抱生活,不管什么事,我都会勇敢地去接受。
《权力的游戏》
1.A lot can happen between now and never.
在现在与永远之间,有无数可能。
2.Don't ever forget who you are, so others can't take your identity to hurt you.
永远不要忘记你是谁,这样别人就不能拿你的身份伤害你。
《吸血鬼日记》
1.Calmer heads will always prevail.
想成功就必须要有一颗冷静的头脑。
2.Life sucks when you are ordinary.
平庸的人生很可怕。
3.I'm willing to do whatever it takes for the people I love.
我会为了我爱的人不惜一切代价。
《破产姐妹》
1.You must really like him if you were willing to let him know that you're an insane person.
你一定很喜欢他,你都愿意让他知道你是个神经病。
2.The road is long, and trust me. So whatever you do, you hold on to that foolishly hopeful smile.
人生路还漫长,相信我,这一路你会历尽艰辛,所以不管你做什么,请留住你脸上那充满希望的傻笑。
《双螺旋》
All children must learn their parents are fallible, not perfect.
每个子女最终都会发现,父母并非全能,也会犯错。
《绯闻女孩》
Things have a way of working out when you least expect it. Never give it up.
事情总是在你最不抱期望的时候得到解决,所以,永远不要放弃。
《西部世界》
Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world. I choose to see the beauty.
有人选择看到这个世界上的丑恶,我选择看到美好。
《犯罪心理》
Change is the law of life, and those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.
人生充满变数,那些只留恋过去或现在的人必将错失未来。
《纸牌屋》
There are two kinds of pain.The sort of pain that makes you strong or useless pain......The sort of pain that‘s only suffering.
痛苦分两种,一种让你变得更强,另一种毫无价值,只是徒添折磨。
《不死法医》
If we root ourselves too deeply in the past, we'll miss what's right in front of us.
如果我们对过去扎根太深,就会错过现在。
《摩登家庭》
You push people away, so when they leave,
it doesn't hurt that much.
你故意疏远别人,这样当他们离开的时候,你就不会那么难受。
《风中的女王》
Whatever the future brings, you are my light.
不管未来如何,你都是我的光。