浴血黑帮第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-03-28 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
浴血黑帮第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Sir? This is her. | 先生就是她 |
The girl who tells fortunes? | 会算命的小女孩 |
They're doing a magic spell to make her win a race. | 他们在施魔法让那匹马赢得比赛 |
The horse's name's Monaghan Boy. | 我的宝马名叫摩纳根小子 |
Kempton, three o'clock, Monday. | 坎普敦赛马场周一3点 |
You ladies have a bet yourselves but don't tell anyone else. | 你们可以下注押它但不要告诉别人 |
"And Abraham made his home in a cave, | "亚伯拉罕居于山洞 |
"but it was good | 但那没关系 |
"because God resided there with him. | 因为主与他同在 |
"You see, children, God does not care | 上帝的儿女们主并不在乎 |
"if you live in a slum or in a mansion. | 你是住在贫民窟还是豪宅 |
"God does not care if you are rich or you are poor. | 主并不在乎你是贫穷还是富有 |
"You are still God's..." | 你们都是主的..." |
完整版请点击 | |
Morning, sir. | 早上好先生 |
Morning, Mr. Shelby. | 早上好谢尔比先生 |
- Come on, lad. - Morning, sir. | -快点伙计-早先生 |
- Morning, Mr. Shelby. - Come on, hurry up! | -早谢尔比先生-快点 |
Finn? | 芬恩 |
Arthur's mad as hell. | 亚瑟气得要死 |
[图片上传失败...(image-121872-1648480189701)]
[图片上传失败...(image-402ccb-1648480189701)]
What does a ten-year-old know about hell, eh? | 一个10岁的小孩懂什么生死啊 |
I'm 11 Sunday. | 我周日就11岁了 |
Place your bets here now for the 2:30 at Kempton. | 坎普敦下午2:30的赛马开始下注 |
Down to fours... | 改成一赔四 |
OK, girls and boys, you want to push that now, mate. | 好了女士们先生们快来试试运气 |
Thanks very much. | 非常感谢 |
2-1, get your bets in now. | 一赔二速速下注 |
What d'you say? We've got Sovereign, | 想选哪匹可以押"帝王" |
he's an old favourite, 4-1. | 它是老热门了一赔四 |
Tommy. Tommy! | 汤米汤米 |
Tommy, look at the book. Just look. | 汤米看看账本你看 |
- Tommy! - All on Monaghan Boy. | -汤米-全都押摩纳根小子 |
Good work, John. | 好样的约翰 |
Tommy! Get in here, now! | 汤米立刻进来 |
That'll be six pennies, Nipper. | 六便士小伙 |
That's ten bob you'll see for that. | 十先令等着稳赚吧 |
You was seen doing the powder trick down at Garrison Court. | 有人看到你在加里森巷玩红粉巫术 |
Times are hard. | 时下境况艰难 |
People need a reason to lay a bet. | 人们需要一个下注的理由 |
There was a Chinese. | 听说还有个中国人 |
The washer women say she's a witch. | 洗衣女说她是个巫女 |
It helps them believe. | 他们比较迷信这种事 |
We don't mess with Chinese. | 我们不能招惹中国人 |
Look at the book... | 看看账本 |
Chinese have cutters of their own. | 中国人有他们自己的地盘 |
We agreed, Arthur. | 我们商量好了的亚瑟 |
I'm taking charge of drumming up new money. | 我负责招揽新生意 |
What if Monaghan Boy wins, Tommy? | 万一摩纳根小子赢了怎么办汤米 |
You fixing races now? | 你现在还操纵比赛了吗 |
Do you have permission from Billy Kimber to be fixing races, hm? | 你有没有取得比利·肯波的许可 |
Then what's got into you? | 你脑子进水了吗 |
You think we can take on | 你认为我们能同时对付 |
the Chinese and Billy Kimber. | 中国人和比利·肯波吗 |
Billy's got a bloody army! | 比利他妈的有一支军队 |
I think... Arthur. | 我会用脑子想亚瑟 |
That's what I do. | 我就是靠脑子的 |
I think... | 我会动脑子 |
so that you don't have to. | 那样你就不用动脑子了 |
There's news from Belfast. | 贝尔法斯特那边传来一条消息 |
Down from tens over eights... | 一赔十变一赔八 |
[图片上传失败...(image-36ebc8-1648480189701)]
[图片上传失败...(image-a9b4e-1648480189701)]
I'm calling a family council tonight at eight o'clock. | 我今晚8点要召开家族会议 |
I want all of us there. | 我要求所有人都到场 |
You hear me?! There's trouble coming. | 听见了吗我们有麻烦了 |
最高机密政治保安处 伯明翰轻兵器公司军火劫案头号嫌犯 | |
最高机密政治保安处 伯明翰轻兵器公司军火劫案头号嫌犯 | |
亚瑟·谢尔比沃特里巷6号 黑帮成员敲诈非法赌马 剃刀党 | |
汤米·谢尔比沃特里巷6号 敲诈收取保护费持枪抢劫 剃刀党 因英勇表现获国王勋章 | |
All right, shut up now. Shut up. | 好了闭嘴吧安静 |
Comrades... | 同志们 |
- we're here today to take a vote on strike action. - Yes! | -我们今天将投票决定是否罢工-太棒了 |
But before we have a show of hands for that... | 但在举手表决前 |
let's have a show of hands from all those who fought in France, | 先请在法国战斗过的同胞举一下手 |
all those who stood side-by-side with your comrades | 你们与同志们并肩作战 |
and watched your comrades fall. Raise your hands. | 亲眼目睹他们牺牲举起你们的手 |
The blood shed on Flanders fields, | 多少鲜血洒在了佛兰德斯 |
the sweat of your brows! | 你们流了多少汗 |
Who reaps the rewards? | 而谁盗取了胜利的果实 |
Is it you? | 是你们吗 |
No. | 不是 |
Is it your wives? | 是你们的妻子吗 |
No! | 不是 |
- Who, then? Do they stand among us? - No! | -那么是谁呢他们在场吗-不在 |
Or do they sit at home, comfortable, with a full belly | 他们安逸地坐在家里脑满肠肥 |
while you scrape to find | 而你们却辛苦劳作 |
enough to put shoes on your children's feet! | 只为自己的孩子能吃饱穿暖 |
- Yes! - And what is the reward | -没错-他们是怎样 |
they offer you for your sacrifices made? | 回报你们的牺牲呢 |
A fucking cut in your wages! | 狗日的降薪 |
That is your reward! | 那就是你们得到的回报 |
Raise a hand, all those who want to strike! | 想要罢工的人举起手来 |
弗莱迪·索恩南街26号 伯明翰轻兵器工厂工会领导人 | |
共产主义煽动者布尔什维克主义者 汤米·谢尔比的朋友 | |
On the house, Mr. Shelby. | 免费赠送一杯谢尔比先生 |
- I'll take a mild. - Right. | -给我来一杯淡啤-好 |
Cheers, Thomas. | 干杯汤玛斯 |
Good health to you. | 祝你康健 |
The crown of a prince. | 王子的王冠 |
- Soon to be King, I'd bet. - You don't bet. | -我赌你不久就能当上国王-你不赌博 |
No, but these past few days I've been speculating. | 的确近来几天来我一直在思考 |
About what? | 思考什么 |
One of my Union comrades has a sister, | 我一位工会的同志有个姐妹 |
works in the telegraph office at the BSA factory. | 她在伯明翰轻兵器工厂的电报局工作 |
She says over the past week they've had messages | 她说这几周她们收到了多封 |
coming up from London to the brass from Winston Churchill himself. | 温斯顿·丘吉尔亲自从伦敦发给高层的电报 |
Something about a robbery. | 是关于一起劫案的 |
完整版请点击 | |
"A robbery of national significance", it said. | 上面说是"举国震惊的劫案" |
She found the list of names left on the telegraph machine. | 她在电报机上发现了一个名单 |
And on that list was your name and my name together. | 那上面有你和我的名字 |
What kind of a list would have the name | 什么样的名单上 |
of a Communist and the name of a bookmaker side-by-side? | 会同时有共产党和赌马徒的名字 |
Perhaps it's a list of men who give false hope to the poor. | 也许上面写的都是给穷人虚假希望的人 |
The only difference between you and me, Freddie, | 弗莱迪你和我之间唯一的区别 |
is that sometimes... | 就是有时 |
my horses stand a chance of winning. | 我的马还有可能赢 |
You know, there are days | 有时我听到那些 |
when I hear about the cuttings and beatings | 砍人和毒打的恶行 |
that I really wish I'd let you take that bullet in France. | 我真希望你在法国挨那一枪 |
Believe me, there are nights I wish you had. | 相信我有时深夜里我也这么希望 |
- They're going to get me! - On three. One, two, three, down! | -他们会杀了我-数到三三二一摁倒 |
Breathe, Danny, breathe! | 深呼吸丹尼深呼吸 |
They're going to kill me! | 他们会杀了我 |
- Danny!- Danny! | -丹尼-丹尼 |
Danny, you're home. We're all home in England. | 丹尼你回家了我们都在英国 |
You're not in France. | 你不在法国 |
You're not an artillery shell, Danny, you're a man. Eh? | 你不是一枚炮弹丹尼你是个人 |
You're not a whizz bang. | 你不是高速炮弹 |
You're a human being, Danny. | 你是人丹尼 |
You're all right, you're all right, you're all right. | 没事了你已经没事了没事了 |
Up! Up! | 起来起来 |
It's all right, it's all right. | 没事了放轻松 |
Oh, hell. Did I do it again? | 该死我又犯毛病了吗 |
You did it again, Danny. | 你又犯毛病了丹尼 |
Got to stop doing this, man. | 你不能再这样了伙计 |
- It's all right. - Oh, God, Mr. Shelby, | -没事的-天啊谢尔比先生 |
I'm sorry... | 我很抱歉 |
It's all right. You go home to your wife now, Danny. | 没事的回家陪老婆去吧丹尼 |
Try and get all that smoke and mud out of your head, eh? | 别再想那些战场上的事情了 |
Yes, Mr. Shelby. I'm sorry. | 是谢尔比先生我很抱歉 |
Go on. | 走吧 |
Mr. Shelby, you have to do something about him. | 谢尔比先生你得对他采取点措施了 |
Damn right, Harry. | 说的太对了哈里 |
You pay the Peaky Blinders a lot of money for protection. | 你给剃刀党付了那么多保护费 |
You're the law around here now, Tommy, aren't you? | 你就是这里的法律汤米对吗 |
Maybe you should put a bullet in Danny Whizz Bang's head | 或许你该一枪崩了丹尼 |
like they do with mad horses. | 就像他们对待疯马那样 |
Maybe you'll have to put a bullet in my head someday, too. | 说不定哪天你也得一枪崩了我呢 |
Bring the bill to the Peaky Blinders. We'll take care of this. | 把账单送到剃刀党我们会结清的 |
Look at the gun. | 看看这把枪 |
Recognise it? | 认出来了吗 |
Get up off your arse, you mumping pig! | 快点给我站起来你个蠢猪 |
Aunt Pol! What the fuck d'you do that for?! | 波莉阿姨你他妈这是干什么 |
Finn was playing with this this afternoon by the cutter. | 今天下午芬恩在切割机旁边玩这把枪 |
It was loaded. | 枪当时是上了膛的 |
He nearly blew Ada's tits off. | 他差点把艾达的胸膛打烂了 |
It must've fell out of my pocket. | 肯定是从我兜里掉出来了 |
He said he found it on the sideboard of the betting shop... | 他说他是在赛马投注站的餐柜上发现的 |
with bullets in it. | 而且还装了子弹 |
Ma... I must've been drunk. | 那估计我当时是喝高了 |
When are you not drunk? | 你什么时候清醒过 |
Look, Aunt Pol, I'm sorry. | 波莉阿姨我很抱歉 |
I'm... I'm sorry. | 我我很抱歉 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字