S01E05 (千万别随便撒谎)Julie or Judy
Oh God! I just can't believe it!
我的天呐!我简直无法相信!
Well, I'd hardly make up something like that, would I?
这种事我几乎无法编造的,对吗?
No, no of course, of course not. Oh God! Well, she was a bit off at the restaurant.
那是当然,那是当然。我的天呐!难怪她昨晚在餐厅有点不正常。
I mean...Was it the food? The tapas, do they know?
难道...是食物中毒吗?塔帕斯餐厅知道了吗?
Teipas! I don't know. Yes it was, why not.
是泰帕斯!我不知道。应该知道了,干嘛不呢。
Oh Jesus! I know it's terrible, but, thank God, we weren't sharing. I just can't get over it.
我的天!这太吓人了,谢天谢地,好在我们是单点。我真是没法接受。
Yeah, well, we all have to go sometime.
是啊,人总有一死嘛。
It's terrible, it's just terrible!
太吓人了,真是太可怕了!
It's bloody awful!
这事太尼玛可怕了!
She was so beautiful!
如此美丽的女人!
She was some piece of ass. Anyhow, can't mourn all the ruddy day, so...
她是个极品骚货。总之,别在今天这个倒霉日子悲伤了。所以...
You know...I was the last person to sleep with her.
知道吗...我是最后一个上她的男人。
Really? She said that... What?
是嘛?她说... 她说什么了?
She said she was looking forward to sleeping with you.
她说她过去一直期待着很和你上床。
I can't believe he lied like that. Doesn't he realise that lying can lead to very serious ramifications? Hello?
难以置信,他居然撒这种谎。他难道不知道撒谎会导致很严重的后果吗?喂?
Hello! I'm Roy! I.T.
你好啊!我是罗伊!IT部的。
My boss has assigned me to any work you might want done...personally. Personal...personally.
我老板派我来,按你的要求帮你干点... 湿活。私活。
Basically, if you want to just take my card.
总之,这是我的名片。
And...if you need anything done to your computer, just give me a buzz, on my phone.
如果电脑出了问题,尽管给我打电话。
It's my mobile phone, so you won't have to go through all that call waiting...Lover.
这是我的手机号,这样办公电话占线你就不用等了...亲爱的。
Okay, thank you, Roy.
好的,谢谢,罗伊。
You're welcome, Judy.
不客气,朱迪。
Oh, I'm not Judy, I'm Julie. Judy? Someone to see you! This man says you should take his card.
哦,我不是朱迪,我是朱莉。朱迪?有人找你!这男的给你留了张名片。
The girl from I.T. , that's terrible.
那个IT部的姑娘,太惨了。
I know, terrible, terrible thing. You know, I was actually the last person to sleep with her.
是啊,太惨了,真是悲剧。你知道吗,我是最后一个上她的男人。
Very sudden, yes.
是太突然了。
I heard it was some bad tapas.
听说是在塔帕斯食物中毒。
Teipas. Yes.
是泰帕斯。没错。
You must be stunned.
你肯定被吓到了吧。
I'm flabbergasted.
我都吓傻了。
Well, you know where we are if you need us.
需要的时候随时找我们。
Sure, I'll be fine, thanks. Just sort of stay away from this whole area, while we come to terms with the loss.
好的,我没事的。谢谢。你们离这儿远点就行,让我们静下心来接受这个悲剧。
Leave me now, I would be alone.
走吧,我想一个人待会儿。
Good lech?
勾搭上了?
No! The girl, oh my God, the girl, Judy, she's a...Have you seen this girl?
没!那个女的,我的天,朱迪,她...你见过她吗?
What's she like?
她长啥样?
Well, she has hair on her eyes.
她眼上长毛。
Who has hair on her eyes? Not you.
谁眼上长毛?反正不是你。
No. I'm going for a coffee, anyone wants anything? No? OKay, bye.
必须的。我去买杯咖啡,你们要点什么?不要吗?行我走了。
Hello? Hello?
喂?喂?
Hello Judy? What can I do for you?
朱迪,你好?有什么需要帮忙吗?
Computer is broken!
电脑坏了!
Is it a PC or a Mac?
是PC机还是苹果机?
Yes!
没错!
Well, what's wrong with it?
好吧,出什么问题了?
Broken down!
坏了!
Yeah, broken down how, Judy?
怎么坏的,朱迪?
Big bang noise! Big bang noise? what...What's the precise nature of the problem?
有爆炸声!爆炸声?啥...具体是哪坏了?
MIO! Judy, the battery of my phone is...
MIO坏了!朱迪,我手机电池... (MIO,即My Input Output。我的输入输出设备。)
Look at this. What?
你们看。什么?
How nice is this? I just got a big load of flowers, and a big card! And everyone has signed it!
这真是太好了。他们送了我一坨花和一张大卡片!每个人都在上面签名了!
"You will always be in our heart!" My God! And you said they weren't nice here!
"你永远活在我们心中"!天呐,你不是说这的人都不太友好吗?
Yeah.
是啊。
I don't understand why they've done this?
他们干嘛要这么做?
Why? I'll tell for why. It's because everyone thinks you're brilliant! Really?
为什么?我来告诉你为什么。因为大家都觉得你太棒了!真的吗?
Yeah! And in fact, everyone thinks you're so brilliant, they've just made you Employee of the Month.
是啊!其实,他们觉得你太棒了,决定让你当选月度最佳员工。
No? Yes! No? Yes! No! Yaha!
不是吧?真的!不是?是!不!哼!
I don't believe it!
我不信!
Please believe it. Oh my God!
请相信吧。我的天啊!
I didn't even know they had Employee of the Month here.
原来还有月度最佳员工这回事。
No, they brought it in just for you.
不,这是专门为您设立的。
I'm gonna go up and thank everybody right now.
我要立刻上楼感谢他们每一个人。
No! Don't do that!
别!别去!
What? Why not?
什么?为什么?
They'll be embarrassed. It's embarrassing being thanked.
他们会觉得很囧的。被人感谢是件很囧的事。
Don't be silly.
快别说傻话了。
Events seem to be taking a downward turn. I told you, stop calling me at work!
好像事态发展不妙啊。我跟你说过了,上班时间不要给我打电话!
Nice and beautiful Jen!
漂亮善良的珍!
Hello, Small Pall!
你好,小珀尔!
Didn't...Are you...I thought you were sick or something.
你... 你不是... 我以为你病了。
Sick? Me? No! I couldn't be better, I've just won Employee of the Month.
生病?我?不可能!我好的不得了,刚刚得了月度最佳员工。
So, um, you're going my way?
那你和我顺路吗?
Don't you dare going too fast, no! no...
你敢不敢慢点推,别!别...
Just...hard to get your head round, you know? One minute, she's there and minute...just gone.
只是...很难去相信这件事,你们懂吗?前一分钟她还在那,下一分钟...她就走了。
Can't get your head around something 可以用来表示“搞不懂某事、不明白某事”。大家可以根据需要将表达中的 your 改成 my、our 等。
You know, I was the last person that slept with her actually.
你知道,我是最后一个上她的男人。
She held on so tightly, you know, it was like...scary, but, sexy scary, you know, just like...Ahhh!
她把我抓地死死的,你懂的,有点吓人,不过但很激情,你懂的,就像...啊啊啊!

