英文诗:致奥罗娜

2024-09-21  本文已影响0人  槑焁

To Aurora

By William Alexander

作者:[苏格兰] 威廉·亚历山大

O if thou knew' st how thou thyself dost harm,

哦,如果你知道如何伤害自己,

And dost prejudge thy bliss, and spoil my rest;

预知幸福,打乱我的平静,

Then thou would' st melt the ice out of thy breast

你胸中的冰便即将融化,

And thy relenting heart would kindly warm.

你宽厚的胸膛是多么温暖。

O if thy pride did not our joys controul,

哦,如果你的骄傲不能阻止快乐,

What world of loving wonders should' st thou see!

你将看不到爱的奇迹世界!

For if I saw thee once transform' d in me,

如果你将自己托付于我,

Then in thy bosom I would pour my soul;

我将把灵魂全部倾注在你的胸怀;

Then all my thoughts should in thy visage shine,

于是,我的思潮在你的容颜上闪光,

And if that aught mischanced thou should' st not moan

如果你承受痛苦,不要抱怨。

Nor bear the burthen of thy griefs alone;

不要独自背负痛苦的重担;

No, I would have my share in what were thine:

不,我要与你同甘共苦:

And whilst we thus should make our sorrows one,

当我们如此将悲哀融合,

This happy harmony would make them none.

这快乐的融洽将使它们全部消失。

整理:2024年9月22日于经典龙苑

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读