宴会费用&租东西
宴会费用
请你把费用情况也传给我,好吗?
A:Yes, I think that's a good idea. And could you give me details of costs? I was hoping to payabout ¥ 40 a head. Will that be possible? 好的,这主意不错。请你把费用情況也传给我,好吗?我打算每人40元左右,可以吗?
B:I think so, sir. I'll fax a proposal to you before the end of the day. Can you give me your faxnumber, please, sir? 我想可以,先生,今天下班之前我会把提案传真给您。请把传真号码告诉我好吗,先生?
同类问句:
What's the charge? 请问费用是多少?
The minimum charge for a 200-person dinner party is 10,000 Yuan, excluding drinks.
200人的宴会最低收费是10000元,不包括酒水。
Then the minimum charge is two hundred and thirty dollars per head, excluding drinks, with aminimum one hundred and fifty people.那么最低消费是每人230元,不包括饮品,最少要有150人。
Then how do you charge for the drinks? 那饮品怎样计算?
We either charge the organizer for all the drinks ordered or we agree a fixed price with the organizerand let the guests drink freely within the limit. —是按喝的瓶数计算,二是我们跟主办者议定一个价钱,客人可以在限额内随意饮用。
租东西
我来预定一下必要的设备和人员。
A:We're going to have a congress next Monday. I'd like to book some facilities and personnel forit.我们下星期一要举行一个会议,我来预定一些必要的设备和人员。
B:No problem, sir. Here is the rate list.没问题,先生。这儿有一份价格表。
同类问句:
Yes. We need an auditorium for 40 people, a projector and a video-camera. 对。我们要一间能容纳40人的礼堂、一个投影机和一部摄像机
40 people…suggest you to rent a small auditorium, that’ll be enough. 40人的礼堂……我建议您租一间小礼堂,那就足够了。