it 狂人

S01E06 (男人也有大姨夫)庆功会

2020-05-12  本文已影响0人  千年代

Alright! Okay! Alright! Yes! Okay! ! Yeah!

太棒了!好!太好了!哇哦!

I know you won a party! But I have to say thank you to a few people after what has been a momentous week for this company.

我知道,这次派对是属于大家的!但本公司经历过这重要一周后,我不得不感谢几位人士的贡献。

Project Iccarus has increased our productivity...Tenfold.

伊卡洛斯项目将我们生产力提高了...十倍。

Every department is working at three times usual speed...due to the increased interconnectivity of our...computer system! Computers! Computers!

如今每个部门的工作效率是从前的三倍,这一切都归功于我们增强了互联互通能力的...电脑系统!电脑!电脑!

How could I talk about all that computer stuff, all of that computer gobbledegook, without saying a word about...the lawyers!

谈到电脑,那些乱七八糟的电脑术语,怎能不谈到我们的...律师团队!

gobbledegook,繁而难解的文字或语言;冗长的官样文章

They cut the red tape! They cut the red tape! They cut the red tape! Come on! Yes! That's enough!

他们为我们省去繁文缛节!省去繁文缛节!省去繁文缛节!来吧!好嘞!可以了!

red tape 千万不要翻译为红色磁带 ,几个世纪以来,英国的律师和官员都是以红色的书带绑住一踏踏的文件。所以red tape是公文的代称,再进一步引申为繁文缛节、官样文章。例如,员工向公司申请一支笔,要填三张表、盖五个章,就可称为red tape

And when you're talking about computers, how can you fail to mention...accounts!

谈到电脑,又怎能不提我们的...会计师们!

He's building up to us! He must be!

他要把我们放在压轴来感谢!一定是这样的!

And finally, last but not least...Champagne.

最后但同样重要的是...给我香槟。

These three people proved, time and again, that they have the right stuff...The toilet cleaners!

这三人无数次向我们证明,他们拥有真才实学...洁厕员!

They said we couldn't do it! They said outsourcing our toilet cleaning would be inefficient!

有人说我们做不到!有人说将洁厕工作外包是很没效率的!

Derk, Banhead and Doodles proved them wrong!

德克 、班海德和杜德斯证明他们说错了!

Toilets!

厕所万岁!

That's right, Doodles!

没错,杜德斯!

Where are you going?

你们去哪?

They do this every time.

他们每次都这样。

They never remember us!

永远记不得我们!

But...you did the work! You did all the work!

但...这项目是你们的功劳啊!功劳都是你们的!

So does this mean we're not going to the "Thank you" Party?

那就是说,我们不去庆功感谢派对了吗?

Of course we're not going to the "Thank you" Party! Why would we go to the "Thank you" Party? We weren't thanked!

当然不去感谢派对!我们为什么要去感谢派对?又没人要感谢我们!

Hello? I.T. , have you tried turning it off and on again? Have you tried sticking it up your arse?

你好?IT部,你试过关机重启吗?那你试过把电脑放进菊花里吗?

Oh! Yeah, yeah. I just realised that was my mother.

哎呀!坏了。我才反应过来那是我妈打的。

God! I was really looking forward to that, you know. Fancy to dance.

天啊,我很期待那个派对呢。好想跳舞啊。

I'm glad the toilet guys got the note, though.

其实表扬洁厕员我还蛮欣慰的。

They do good work. Have you been to the toilets on 12th? It's like going on holiday!

他们干的很好。你去过12楼的厕所吗?就像度假一样!

I now try not to go at home, now. I save it up!

我现在回家都不上厕所。特地留到公司来拉!

twelfth,第十二

Oh Jesus! Will you please do something about that poster?

老天啊!你能把那张海报换掉吗?

What poster? Aw! Bloody drawer!

哪张海报?啊!该死的抽屉!

That one! The one with the monkey! It's horrible!

就那张!猴子那张!太恐怖了!

The monkey? What's wrong with that monkey?

猴子?这猴子怎么了?

He's not horrible, he's lovely! He's a lovely little monkey! What's he doing! A goal!

他哪里是恐怖,是可爱啊!多可爱的小猴子!你看它在干嘛!守门呢!

Not that monkey! That monkey...

不是那只!是那只...

Oh right. That is a bit frightening! Anyway! I'd better fix this drawer. Moss! Do you have the hammer?

好吧,这只是有点吓人!不管了!先修一下抽屉。莫斯!你有锤子吗?

You're not listening to me! I hate it when people don't listen to me!

你居然把我的话当耳边风!我最讨厌别人不听我的了!

Oh God! Hey, that's harsh! Hyena screeching!

天呐!嘿,太刺耳了!像鬣狗尖叫似的!

hyena, 鬣狗

It's like someone's killing a cat in here! Some kind of shouty cat!

好像有人在这儿杀猫!还是那种大喊大叫的猫!

What's going on? God! Bring it down! Just bring it down.

怎么回事?天呐!冷静点!你淡定一点!

I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm just...I'm just a little bit...You know...You know... What? What?

对不起,我很抱歉。我只是...我只是有点...你们懂的... 什么啊?懂什么?

Well, I've got...you know...at the moment so... What?

就是我...你懂得,每个月都有的... 什么?

I've got Aunt Irma visiting.

我大姨妈来了。

Do you not like aunt Irma? I've got an aunt like that!

你不喜欢大姨妈?我也有个讨厌的大姨妈!

It's my term for...my time of the month...Oh! What time of the month? The week end? No.

大姨妈是指...每月的那么几天...哦我懂了!什么每月的几天?周末?不是。

Does Aunt Irma visit on the week end? Moss!

你大姨妈每周末都要来吗?莫斯!

You know, it...it's high tide... But we're not on the coast. Moss!

就是...就是来潮...我们又不在海边。莫斯!

I'm closed for maintenance.

我关门维护了。

Closed for maintenance? Moss!

关门维护?莫斯!

I've fallen to the Communists!

我倒向共产党了!

Well, they do have some strong arguments.

他们是确实有一些强烈的争议。

"Carrie", Moss, first scene in "Carrie".

莫斯,《魔女嘉莉》第一幕。

Oh! Okay...Yeah...yeah...yeah...no...no. Yeah...no...Ah!

哦!我明白了...对...对...不是...对...啊啊!

People tell me I'm not great during this time, so...I felt I should warn you.

都说这段时间我状况不太好,所以我觉得应该先和你们打个招呼。

Right. "Not great" what way?

状态怎么不好了?

Just...I'm really not great to be around, so try not to get on my nerves. Oh yeah.

就是...不太容易相处,所以别来烦我。原来如此。

Hey, I've had a few girlfriends. I'm not completely oblivious! You won't even know I'm here. Okay.

嘿,我也是谈过恋爱的人,我懂的。不会打扰你的。好的。

Oh! This is working right...The afternoon is so great! Look at that! So smooth!

修好了!今天下午真愉快!看!多顺畅!

STOP DOING THAT!

别拉了!

Oh my God! Sorry! Sorry, but you see what I mean! You have to be careful.

天呐!不好意思!知道我是什么状况了吧?你得处处小心。

Yeah! I'll be careful!

我会小心的!

Has she gone yet? Yeah.

她走了没?走了。

What was all that about? Goddamme! Ladies! God bless them! What would we do without them?

怎么回事啊?这些个女人!上帝保佑她们吧!没有她们我们还会做什么?

With their ways...their mysterious seasons! The moon! Glenn Close! Sheila Riston! All thedifferent kinds of women. Smashing!

她们做事的方式...神秘兮兮的周期!月经!Glenn

Close!Sheila Riston!真是无奇不有。大开眼界!

Oh my appointment. I've got to go and see the psychiatrist.

到点了,我得去看心理医生了。

I can't believe there's a psychiatrist in the building.

难以置信这幢大楼里还有心理医生。

All because those two from accounts just had enough of everything and wanted to go to theseaside.

都怪之前那两个死会计,都要什么就什么了,居然还要去海边。

The seaside? They committed suicide, Roy!

去海边?他们是自杀了,罗伊!

That's right! Yes, of course. Why do you have to go and see her?

没错!你说的对。话说你为什么要去见她?

Oh, because I said Jen was dead, that time.

因为我上次谎称珍去世了。

Oh yeah. Yeah. That'll be it.

哦对对,原来如此。

She said it was something only a severely disturbed person would do.

她说只有心理严重失常的人才会做出这种事。

And that now, I have to spend a lot of time in therapy. Isn't that great?

因此我必须接受长期心理治疗。很棒吧?

Oh well, yes, that's...That's clearly terrific. No! No, that's bad! Why do you think that's great?

嗯没错,这事太好了。不!这太糟糕了!看医生有什么好的?

The psychiatrist is a very...attractive lady?

因为那个心理医生是位...富有魅力的女人。

I see...She's of the female...Genre? Yes.

我懂了... 她是个女的...你指性别?没错。

A Dr. Melfi to your Tony Soprano?

像《索普拉诺家族》里梅尔菲医生那样的?

She's a glamorous old woman.

她可是一位迷人的熟女。

Oh, the things you could learn from her...Or from any woman.

这么说,你可以跟她学"本事"了...随便跟哪个女人都能学到本事。

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读