巴夏:如果我的兴奋,是想去伤害他人?
巴夏:如果我的兴奋,是想去伤害他人?
问:
Bashar, you mentioned
巴夏
巴夏:
Yes?
嗯?
问:
Bashar, you mentioned that you should always act on your highest excitement.
你说我们“应该”一直在我们的最高兴奋上,去行动
巴夏:
Not should
不是应该
I'm suggesting that you might be willing to.
我只是“建议”你们可能更愿意这么做
That you might prefer it.
更喜欢这么做
I will tell you what you should or shouldn't do
我不会跟你说,什么该做,什么不该做
It’s up to you if you wish to not act on your highest excitement,
如果你不想在你的最高兴奋上去行动
I'm not going to stop you.
我也不会阻拦你的
What if your highest excitement is to hurt someone else?
那如果某人的最高兴奋,是去伤害其他人呢?
That's not excitement
那不叫兴奋
You have to know the difference.
你必须知道其中的区别
You have a clear definition of what excitement is
你必须对“兴奋”有一个明确的定义
So when someone says
所以,如果某人说:
My excitement is to hurt others.
“我的兴奋,就是去伤害他人”
They actually don't have a definition or an understanding of what excitement actually is
那他们其实对兴奋的定义不明确,不理解什么是真正的兴奋
Because the only way you would want to do that
他们之所以会这么做
is out of anxiety and fear.
是因为他们有焦虑和恐惧
Because if you truly are acting on your excitement
因为如果你真的 是出发于最高兴奋而行动
And truly in line with the definition that is appropriate of excitement,
且你的行为完全符合“兴奋”真正定义
You will know
那你就会知道
That you will be self empowered
自己有能力做任何事情
And if you are self empowered
如果你有足够的能力
Why would you needed in any way shape or form to hurt anyone else?
那你又何必通过某种方式,去伤害其他人呢?
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
It's a contradictory definition
这是一个自相矛盾的定义
You have to have a clear definition and understanding of what excitement is
你必须对兴奋 有一个清晰的定义和准确的理解
And when you do
当你能做到时
You will know the concept of hurting someone else does not fall on that definition
你就会知道,伤害他人不符合这个定义
So it is to find your definition of excitement.
所以要找到自己对兴奋的定义
It is always a positive thing that allows you to know that you are fully self empowered
让自己知道“自己完全有足够的能力去做任何事”
And capable of creating and co-creating a reality experience
“可以(共同)创造出 对自己和他人都有益处的实相”
that is always beneficial for you and all concerned.
这一直以来都是对自己做的“积极正面的事”(巴夏居然不说“正确”)
Because remember as we have said,
记住我们之前说的
The greatest power requires the gentlest touch.
“启动最强大的力量,只需要你轻轻一碰”
If you have to intervene or force yourself on someone else
如果你一定要干涉或者强迫其他人
Then that's actually an indication of you don't believe in your own power.
那其实表明,你不相信自己的力量
Because if you believe in your own power.
因为如果你真的 相信自己的力量
If you knew you're powerful enough to create the reality you prefer.
真的知道,自己有足够的能力去创造自己想要的世界(实相)
Why would you need in any way shape or form to interfere with anyone else's process?
那你就不会 以某种方式 去干涉其他人的生命历程
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
问:
Understand.
明白
巴夏:
So you have to have clear definition of what excitement is.
所以你必须对兴奋有一个清晰的定义
And is always self empowering
知道自己有足够的能力
And it's always that which is best for all concerned.
自己所做的事,对所有人都有着最佳利益的
Not just yourself?
不仅仅只对你自己哦?!
问:
Understood.
了解!
巴夏:
All right.
好的!