《走遍美国》E1 ' 46 Linden Street '

2019-03-26  本文已影响0人  黎小城
觉得放个封面会好看

Episode 1:

社交用语:

介绍别人:

Let me introduce you.

This is…

道谢

I appreciate your help.

首次见面后道别:

It was nice meeting you.

It was a pleasure meeting you, too.

赞美别人:

I think it looks terrific on you.

不用谢:

Anytime=My pleasure.

回答别人的道谢

It was no trouble.

接受别人的好意:

I’d appreciate that.

拒绝别人的好意

No, thanks.


常用语:

我必须走了:

I’ve got to go=I must go.

她伸出手来握手

She offers her hand.

它是用来做什么的?

What’s it for?

请稍等一下

Just a second.

请原谅我现在需要走了(或其他场合)

Will you excuse me?

我占用你太久时间了

I’m taking too much of your time.

我们约好五点见面

I was expecting him here at five.

我就没想过这个:

I didn’t think of that.

她挂上电话

She hangs up.

无论怎样,还是谢谢你

Thanks, anyway.

我能送你回家么?

Can I drive you home?

我们甜点吃什么?

What’s for dessert?

我去开门

I’ll get it.

别急,别紧张

Take it easy.

街的那头就有地铁

The train is just up the street.

她不会占用我太久时间的

It won’t take me long at all.

你真的帮了我大忙

You really help me a lot.

单词:

steel workers 钢铁工人

street vendors 街头小贩

ambulance drivers 急救车司机

taxicab 出租车

boutique (女装)时装店

scoop 一勺 

one scoop of coffee and one scoop of chocolate for me

serve 给人端食物或者饮料

 Will you help me serve?

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读