巴夏:你每时每刻都在“死去”
巴夏:你每时每刻都在“死去”
问:
Shivai
巴夏:
And to you good day
你好!
Shivai
Shivai is a word in our ancient language
Shivai是我们古代语言的一个词
That is representative of bringing yourself to a focal point
意思是把自己聚焦到一个点
And moving forward
然后前进
With absolutely no notion of anything in your way.
不带一丁点的其他想法(杂念)
So Shivai
所以Shivai
问:
My question is,
我的问题是
I experienced a feeling of channeling when I was visiting Hawaii
在我去夏威夷的时候,我体验到一种通灵的感觉
Specifically the north shore of $
尤其是当我在某某地的北海岸时
I stepped into a vortex that was still
我走进水中的一个平稳的漩涡中
And I steped out
然后又走了出来
And when I did I felt myself
这个过程中
Drift away from my physical form.
我感觉自己的意识,渐渐地从身体飘离出来
And Mona entered me.
然后莫娜就进入来了
巴夏:
Well, so to speak
可以这么说
It doesn't really happened that way mechanically,
从原理上讲,发生的过程不是这样的
But I understand what you're describing as your interpretive of an experience in physical reality, yes
但我能理解你所描述的在实相中的这个经历
问:
So I was not aware of what Mona was at the time
当时我还不知道莫娜到底是谁
And would it be just simply another expression of myself?
那祂是不是“另一个我”的变现形式?
巴夏:
Yes! A higher expression.
是的!更高的表现形式
It doesn't mean it doesn't have its own autonomous existence as well.
但这并不意味着祂没有祂自己独立自主的存在形式
But what you experience was the matching of the vibration of that level,
你所经验到的,是你跟祂那个层次的振频相匹配
And thus expressing it through yourself as another version of yourself on a higher level.
然后这个振频通过你彰显出来,也就是你所说的更高的另一个版本的你
问:
To help me realign with what I need to be doing?
是来帮助我调整的,好让我能够去做我该做的?
巴夏:
Yes!Yes!Yes!
是的!是的!是的!
And so are you?
那你做了没?
问:
Not yet!
还没!
巴夏:
All right, why not?
好吧,为什么还没做呢?
问:
I am going to
我会去做的
巴夏:
When?
什么时候呢?
I don't know
我不知道
Soon
很快
问:
Exactly
说得太对了!
巴夏:
What's holding you back?
是什么在阻碍了你呢?
问:
Insecurity
没有安全感
巴夏:
About what
关于什么呢?
问:
Fear
恐惧
巴夏:
About what?
恐惧什么?
Fear of what?
害怕什么呢?
What's the worst that could happen?
最坏的情况会是什么样?
问:
I'm gonna die and I'm gonna
我会死!,我会……
巴夏:
That's not the worst that can happen.
这还不是最坏的情况
问:
Right, because I'm indestructible.
对!因为我的神圣本质是无法被毁灭的
But yet the fear is so ingrained in me
但恐惧在我内心,根深蒂固
巴夏:
The fear of what?
有什么恐惧的?
Death?
死亡吗?
You think that by being yourself
你认为做你自己
You're gonna die?
你会死掉?
问:
Yeah, kind of.
是的,有点像是这样
巴夏:
Well, the old you will.
没错,旧的你会死去
问:
And the new me will be born?
新的我也将诞生?
巴夏:
Yes!
是的!
So what
这又能怎么样呢?
问:
OK!
好吧!
巴夏:
Do you understand that you're dying billions of time a second anyway?
你知道一秒之内,你要死去几万亿次吗?
问:
Yes
知道
巴夏:
Because that's how you create the experience of change in space and time
你之所以能创造出时空转变的体验
Is your consciousness shifting through billions of parallel reality versions of yourself every single second.
就是因为你的意识在每秒之内,都穿越了数以万亿次的平行版本的你
So even in the course of this conversation
即使在这次谈话的过程中
You have been billions and billions of people
你已经当过了万亿个人了
So what's one more?
多加一个又何妨?
问:
Awesome
太棒了!
巴夏:
There's nothing to be afraid of
真的没啥好怕的
You're already doing it
你已经在这么做了
It just that you're becoming aware of the fact that you're doing it.
你要意识到你“已经在做”这个事实
That's all
这是你需要做的全部
******有省略,未翻译完,明天发完整版****
巴夏:
Remember, please all of you remember,
记住!请大家都记住!
There is no such thing as an inherently difficult situation.
没有什么与生俱来的困境
Only your definition of the situation
只有你对这境况的定义
makes it feel difficult.
才会使你感觉到“困境”
If you feel that difficulty,
如果你觉得困难
It's because you're resisting your natural self
那是因为你在抗拒你的真我
That's what that difficulty is
这才是真正的困境
That's what that sensation is
也是你感觉困难的原因
Resistance to the natural self
对真我的抗拒
Does that makes?
你明白吗?
问:
Yes! Thank you!
明白!谢谢!
巴夏:
Is this helping?
这对你有帮助吗?
问:
Yes! Thank you!
是的!谢谢!
巴夏:
Feel a little lighter?
感觉轻松点了没?
问:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
Feel like dying?
感觉要死了吗?
问:
Totally
死透了!
巴夏:
All right
好吧
问:
All the time
每刻都在凤凰涅槃
巴夏:
All right
很好!
You're doing it all the time anyway.
你每时每刻都在这么做
There's nothing to fear.
根本没啥好怕的
It's a natural act
这是一种自然行为
You're shifting shifting shifting shifting,
你一直都在 转变 转变 转变……
You are a bunch of shifty people
你们是一群诡异而善变的人