Carl卡尔 |原创 生命里的情人三重唱 Trio|The
Matthieu, Vitoria & Aurora (马蒂厄,维多利亚,欧若拉)
Matthieu 马蒂厄
The lover in one's life!
生命里的情人!
Now, give him your token of love!
現在,送他爱的垂饰!
Aurora 欧若拉
Happiness is waiting for us!
幸福在等着我们!
Vitoria 维多利亚
As the joy of metamorphosis!
好像蝶破茧的喜悦!
I am excited!
叫人兴奋!
Carl卡尔 |原创 生命里的情人三重唱 Trio|The lover in one‘s lifeMatthieu 马蒂厄
When I was young, the princess of Aphrodite has given her token to me,
当我年轻的时候,阿芙罗狄蒂的公主把属于她的垂饰给了我,
Unluckily, the cruel destiny separate us!
不幸地,残酷的命运將我们分开!
Vitoria 维多利亚
Tell me , I am listening
告䜣我听
(Show her pity through her facial expressions and gentle softed postures.Hold her hand on his right arm 把手放在他的右臂上,從她的面部轻柔的表情和柔和的姿势表达她对马蒂厄的怜悯 )
Matthieu 马蒂厄
She was slain by the enemy in war!
她在战争中被敌人刺杀了!
Vitoria 维多利亚
You were in deep sorrow...
你陷入很深的悲伤里...
Matthieu 马蒂厄
Si, it was.
嗯,真的。
I realize love is what you just made in life!
我明白到爱是你在生活中曾发生过的一切!
My cry impressed Eros.
我的呼喊感动了爱罗斯,
My spirit reborn in the magic power,
我的灵魂经历神奇的魔法重生,
I become the magic pendant maker!
成为了会魔法的工匠,建造爱的垂饰!
Give hope to couples in the world!
把希望融铸在世界上情侣的命运当中!
Her smell is saved in my heart.
她的香气依然保存在我的心里。
The scenes of our happiness is still vivid in my mind.
我们的幸福的回憶在我心中依然生动。
Aurora 欧若拉
What a romantic craftist of life!
是多么浪漫的工匠啊!
The daises will dim,
雏菊会变暗,
The lake will dry,
湖畔会乾涸
One's love in heart never dies!
情人的爱在心里永不消逝!
Vitoria 维多利亚
She will live joyful in the silver sky,
她会在天空上的银河里生活得快乐,
Watching you from up above,
在上边看着你,
In your dreams at night,
在夜的梦里,
Your spirit fly to where she is,
你的灵魂飞到她的地方去。
Matthieu 马蒂厄
Si, I can hear her in my dreams.
我可以在梦里听到她的声音。
I can see she is smiling at me.
我可以看到她在跟我笑。
Matthieu, Aurora & Vitoria 马蒂厄,维多利亚,欧若拉
Praise the magic of love!
赞颂爱的魔法!
Praise the magic of love!
赞颂爱的魔法!
Carl卡尔 |原创 生命里的情人三重唱 Trio|The lover in one‘s life Carl卡尔 |原创 生命里的情人三重唱 Trio|The lover in one‘s life Carl卡尔 |原创 生命里的情人三重唱 Trio|The lover in one‘s life Carl卡尔 |原创 生命里的情人三重唱 Trio|The lover in one‘s life Carl卡尔 |原创 生命里的情人三重唱 Trio|The lover in one‘s life