Level 5 - Unit 1 - Part 2 Dialog

2021-01-13  本文已影响0人  让文字更美

F(black): What are you so excited about?
你怎么这么兴奋?
F(blue): Have you heard? John and Sylvia are getting a divorce.
你听说了吗?约翰和西尔维娅离婚了。
F(black): No, I haven't, but I'm not suprised. To be honest, I never expected their marriage to last very long. She is so aggressive and bossy.
我没听说,但我并不惊讶。说实话,我从没想过他们的婚姻能维持很久。她是如此咄咄逼人和专横。
F(blue): Well, I think John had an affair! He met someone on a business trip.
我想约翰有外遇了!他在出差时遇到的。
F(black): Really? How did you find THAT out?
真的吗?你怎么知道的?
F(blue): Sherry told me a few minutes ago.
雪莉几分钟前告诉我的。
F(black): Oh~, Sherry.She is such a gossip. I wouldn't believe anything she says.
哦,雪莉。她真是个八卦婆,我不相信她说的话。
F(blue): No, really. This time I think we can trust her.I don't think she's making it up.
是真的,这次我们可以相信她。我认为这不是她编的。
F(black): Wow, this is news.What about their baby?
哇,这可是新闻。他们的孩子呢?
F(blue): I don't know. I haven't heard anything about that.
我不知道,还没听说。
F(black): Well, that's too bad. Even though I don't like either one of them, I feel sorry for them. It's so sad when this happens, especially for the child.
这太糟糕了。尽管他们俩我一个都不喜欢,我还是会为他们感到难过。发生这种事令人遗憾,尤其对于孩子。
F(blue): You are right. It's easy to get caught up in all the gossip and forget to think about the serious consequences.
你说的对。人们很容易陷入八卦而不考虑后果的严重性。
F(black): Still, I can't say I'm surprised. Can you imagine living with someone like that?
不过,我一点也不惊讶。你能想象和那样的人生活在一起吗?
F(blue): No, I can't. She is so self-centered.
我不能,她总是以自己为中心。
F(black): And what about him?
那他呢?
F(blue): I don't know him well, but he seems nice.
我不太了解,但他看起来人很好。
F(black): I think so too. I'm not sure how he ever fell for her.
我也是这么认为。真不知道怎么会爱上她。
F(blue): Are you kidding? Hormones, you had to admit that she is physically attractive.He probably couldn't help himself. And now it seems he has fallen for someone else.
你开玩笑吗? 荷尔蒙,你得承认她的身材很迷人,令人难以自拔。现在他似乎爱上了别人。
F(black): I guess he can't control himself. I've heard he has a drinking problem too.
他缺少自控力,我听说他还有酗酒的问题。
F(blue): Oh, I wasn't aware of that. Well, what's new, right? Something's never change.
哦,我不知道。这很新鲜吗?有些事永远不会变。
F(black): That's for sure.Hey, what about lunch?
这是肯定的。嘿,一起午餐怎么样?
F(blue):No thanks. I've better get back to work.
不,谢谢。我得回去工作了。

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读