读书

如果古诗词加上英文会怎么样?

2019-04-29  本文已影响0人  Dprimantsiet

早知如此绊人心, 

I knew it was so heartbreaking.

何如当初莫相识。

How can we not know each other at the beginning?  

                                                                                                                      ——李白《秋风词》

还卿一钵无情泪,

Return a bowl of heartless tears,

恨不相逢未剃时。

Hate not meeting before shaving.

                                                                                                    ——苏曼殊《本事诗十首选二》

曾经沧海难为水,

Once the sea was troubled by water.

除却巫山不是云。

But Wushan is not a cloud.

                                                                                                                         ——元稹《离思》

只愿君心似我心,

May your heart be like mine.

定不负相思意。

Acacia must not be negative.

                                                                                               ——李之仪《卜算子.我住长江头》

两情若是久长时,

If love lasts for a long time,

又岂在朝朝暮暮。

Are you in the twilight?

                                                                                                      ——秦观《鹊桥仙.纤云弄巧》

衣带渐宽终不悔,

My clothes grow daily more loose, yet care I not,

为伊消得人憔悴。

For you am I thus wasting away in sorrow and pain.

                                                                                            ——柳永《蝶恋花.人倚危楼风细细》

此情可待成追忆,

This can be remembered.

只是当时已惘然。

It was only at that time that I was lost. 

                                                                                                                      ——李商隐《锦瑟》

今年元夜时,月与灯依旧。

On New Year's Eve this year, the moon and the lights are still there.

不见去年人,泪湿春衫袖。

No one last year, tears wet spring shirt sleeves.

                                                                                                          ——欧阳修《生查子.元夕》

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读