日更达人联盟活在当下 享受生活在路上

只是糟糕的一天,没什么大不了的

2019-06-21  本文已影响2人  快乐有你_1ec8

有时,我们只需要逃离这个世界。

Sometimes, we just need to escape the world.

声音太大而且势不可挡,让你消失。

It gets too loud and overwhelming and you just want to disappear.

压力、消沉、沮丧、暴躁。

Stressed, Slump,Frustration, Grumpy.

即使不知道为什么我们都有糟糕的日子,但我知道我也有我的。

Even though we don't know why we all have bad days, I know I have mine.

所以我想我应该把一些能让我振作起来的事情放在一起,做成一个视频。

So I thought I would put together a video on things that help me cheer up.

那么,开始吧。

So, here you go.

索尼娅的美好生活指南。

Sonia's guide to a better day.

无论是否合适,压力都在吞噬着你。

Whether it is that nothing seems to fit, the stress is eating you up.

雨下个不停,你会觉得周围的人太多或太少。

You feel rained on surrounded by too many people or not enough.

有时候我们需要提神。

Some days we need a pick-me-up.

我是一个经常处于高潮和低潮的人,很少处于两者之间。

I am someone who often experienecs high-highs and low-lows and rarely in between.

找到自己的方法来摆脱消沉是很重要的。

It's important to find your own way to get out of your slump.

第一步是最大的一步。

Step One is the biggest.

给自己找一个舒适的地方,无论在哪里,你都可以喘口气,退一步。

Find a place of comfort for you,whether it may be that you can take a breath and a step back.

这是我逃避的方式。

This is my escape.

我的屋顶。

My rooftop.

这是一个我完全可以独处的地方,同时可以完全看清世界的其他角落。

This is a place that I can go to be completely alone and at the same time completely exposed to the rest of the world.

我高于一切。

I'm above it all up there.

我可以爬上我的梯子,爬到边上,这样我就能恢复呼吸了。

I can climb up my ladder, crawl up the side and just like that I breathe again.

当下面的声音变得太混乱的时候,我来到这里,坐在这里思考,在我自己的避风港里。

When the world down below gets too chaotic, I come up here to sit and think and be in a haven of my own.

另一种带来解脱的声音是声音。

Another thing that brings escape is sound.

这似乎在你和糟糕的一天之间增加了一层隔阂。

It seems to add a layer between you and your bad day reality.

即使你周围的声音和氛围非常混乱,完美的音乐也能让你把它屏蔽掉。

Even when the sounds and atmosphere around you can be so chaotic, the perfect music lets you block it out.

你和你自己在一起。

And you are alone with yourself.

所以带上耳机,把音量调大。

So put on the headphones and turn up the volume.

这当然能给我们带来舞蹈和自信。

Which of course brings us to dance and confidence.

当我心情不好的时候放音乐,我就会少想一些别人对我的看法。

After when I put music on on a bad day and just think a little less about what people think about me.

我会听一些节奏好的歌曲。

I'll take advantage of a song with good beats.

我会在公共场合跳舞,或者站起来活动活动。

I will dance in public or just get up and move.

我不擅长长时间坐在椅子上。

I'm not good at sitting in a chai for hours.

如果我在学校上课,哪怕只能休息30秒,我也会坐在阳光下休息会儿。

I will take a break from my class if I'm at school for even just 30 seconds and sit in the sun.

对我来说,我讨厌没有窗户的房间。

For me, I hate rooms without windows.

阳光就像电池能量,会给我充电。

Sunlight is like battery power, it recharges me.

我不能在寒冷的房间待太久,因为我的身体温度和周遭氛围会疯狂地影响我的情绪。

I can't be in a cold room for too long, because my physical temperature and atmosphere affects my emotions like crazy.

另一件对付糟糕一天的办法是找一些私人物品来帮助你。

Another thing for a bad day is find something personal that helps you out.

对我来说是红色唇膏。

For me it's red lipstick.

这听起来很奇怪,当我情绪低落的时候,就会涂上红唇。

As strange as that sounds, when I'm feeling down and put it on.

这样我就会觉得自己更大胆了,觉得自己可以勇敢地面对这个世界。

I just feel bolder and like I can take on the world.

但是,有时候,在糟糕的日子里,你只需要彻底改变它。

But also, sometimes on a bad day, you just need to turn it completely around.

去冒险。

Go on an adventure.

去一个全新的地方,不要犹豫。

Somewhere completely new and don't think twice.

这可能比你想象的要容易。

It could be easier than you think.

如果你只是简单地把整个世界看成是你的城市或城镇。

If you simply change looking at the whole world to just your city or town.

就像那样,你可以去任何地方。

Just like that you can go anywhere.

所以,摇下车窗,带上耳机,逃跑吧。

So roll down the windows, grab your headphones, and escape.

谁能够一直一帆风顺呢?遇到糟糕的日子的时候,逃避一会儿也是一种办法,不是吗?

偶尔给难过的自己放个假,挺好的办法。

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读