《随笔冰饼燕子》齐帆齐《想法》文章

第三十九章 外国纪录片

2018-12-30  本文已影响5人  冰饼燕子

选自  外国的一个记录片

文章在下面有3000多字

第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片 第三十九章 外国纪录片

我今天就30岁了

so i am 30 today

我不知道为什么

and i always ,i dom`t know why,

我总是认为到了30岁

i always thought like something huge is gonna nappes

生活中会有巨大的改变

when i`m 30like ,

有点像千禧年的感觉

kind of like that Y2K thing,

当2000年到来的时候

when the year 2000 came in

大家都认为会有大事件发生

everyone thought like something crazy,

像是世界末日来临之类的事情

like the world`s  gonna shut down or something

我以前总以为30岁太老了

but always like oh,that`s so old,i`m  gonna

我不知道我当时怎么想的

i don`t know, i don`t know what i was thinking

但从25岁到28岁是我人生中最困惑的一段时期

but i think 25 to 28 were my most difficult confusing years.

我觉得可能是我当模特的工作压力造成的

i felt like maybe it`s the pressure of my job being a model,

我觉得我需要永葆青春

i felt like i needed to look and stay young forever

我讨厌变老

i didn`t ,i hated getting older .

我讨厌别人谈论我的年龄

i hated people talking about my age ,

为此我对自己施加了太多的压力

i put so much pressure on myself for  that

当时的我会觉得在30岁之前

and i don`t ,it`s probably a mixture of me feeling

我得拥有像样的生活

like i needed to have my like together.

我得达到一定的高度

and i needed to be at a certain point,

在事业上取得一定的成功

and be a certain amount of successful by 30

但当时我并不觉得我正逐渐接近那个目标

and i didn`t feel like i was getting there yet

所以我需要让自己看起来年轻一点

so i needed to act younger ,maybe ,

我不知道

i don`t know .

我当时感到很害怕

um ,but i was terrified.

我觉得有句老话说的对

and it`s really true when they say it just gets better.

等你到了30岁或30多岁的时候

一切都会变好的

like your 30`s ,in your 30`s,

things just get better.

但你会真正了解自己  虽然听起来陈词滥调

you know who you are as cliche as it is.

但我确实能感觉到这点

i truly ,truly  feel  that

如果你是生活遭遇困境的20多岁或青少年

so if you`re struggling as a twenty year old or a teenager,

请明白一切都会变好的

just know it`s gonna get better

无论你是否完成了生活中的很多目标

you`re  gonna  become okay with yourself

你都会更加认可自己

whether  you`ve  accomplished  many  things  or  not.

你会从骨子里感受到那种舒服的感觉

you get to really be comfortable  in  your skin

并对现在的自己感到高兴

and just be happy with where you are at life

你知道了你在乎的人是谁

you learn who matters

你知道了你想要跟什么样的人在一起

you learn who you wanna surround yourself with.

你没必要故意向他人炫耀  或故作冷静

you  don`t need  to impress people or trying be cool

我把这种感觉描述为

you`re  just ,yeah ,i don`t know ,i just,i would describe it

内心的舒适

as like comfort,

内心的舒适  自信 和 满足

and comfort ,confidence  and content maybe.

尽管大家都在说

i think as much as everyone says like ,you know,

要为了你的梦想而努力拼搏

go for your dreams ,work hard ,

这是我的职业信条

in which i do believe career-wise

但有的时候你需要快乐一点  认可现状

sometimes  you  just  gotta  be  like  happy ,like maybe  this is it .

认清现在是没问题的  我已经足够好了

and this is okay ,i`m  enough ,i`m  good enough and

生活很美好

life is great.

当然  为了获得更多  你可以 更加努力

obviously,you can always strive for more and work haeder

但在同时

but at the same time,

你需要让自己快乐

you  need  to be happy

认可自己的成功  回顾自己一路的收获

and look at your successes and look how far you came

不要让任何人对你说

and don`t  let  anybody tell you

你还不够好  或者你的年龄太大了  不适合干这个

you`re not good enough or you`re too old for this

因为你可以继续前进

cause you can keep going

但是如果你不想继续前进

but if you don`t wanna keep going

或是拼死拼活的做某些事情

and trying hard and doing things

那也没关系

that`s  ok ,too

我不知道该怎么说

just ,i don`t know

但我觉得现在的我很好

i just feel like i`m in a good place.

今年发生了好多事情

a lot has happened this year .

我29岁的一年  尤其是快结尾的时候

my 29th years specifically ,the end of the year

我都快忙疯了

has been insane

但是29岁和30岁这两年

but 29 and 30

我感觉自己改变和成长了很多

like i just feel like i`ve changed and growan a lot

我学会了真正的接受自己

and i`ve just learned to really accept  myself

对于现在的自己  对于我的年龄

and just be happy with who i am  in my skin  and at the age

和我正在做的事情而感到高兴

i`m in with what i`m doing

过去有很多事情特别困扰我

things used to  bother  me so so much like ,

比如说我常常会屏蔽一些评论关键词

there are so many comments i used to block .

在我24岁的时候

i used to actually block all the ages

我屏蔽了评论的所有关于年龄的评论

i think when i hit 24.

因为我不想让人们谈论我的年龄

because i didn`t want people to  talk about my age .

因为我想保持年轻  想看起来年轻

cuz i just i want to be young and look young

做一个年轻的模特

and you know ,be this young model.

当然这些屏蔽关键词我早就取消了

whole lot is obviously  removed now.

我已经可以接受  而且我自己也很开放地谈论我地年龄

i`m fine with that and i talk about my age openly

这样做让我感觉好多了

and i feel so much better  than i can do that

我不知道过去为什么那么做

i don`t know  what was holding.

好吧  我知道我为什么那么做

well i do you know what was holding me back,

但是我讨厌我过去的那种做法

but i hate that i did that

因为你知道了我过去

cause you know as much as i was like

做自己  做想做的事情

be  who  you  are  ,do  you  want

因为我穿着和做事都比较我行我素

cause like i was dressing and doing things i wanted to do

尽管有些时候  人们对我感到失望

evern  though  people  sort of put  me down for that sometimes.

但我把我生活中很重要的一部分都隐藏起来

i was hiding a big part of my life

并没有展现出真实的自我

and i wasn`t truly opening  up  about who  i am

以及透露当时困扰我的事情

and like things i was struggling with

一想到过去我屏蔽了那些东西  我就感觉当时太蠢了

i just think it`s so stupid that  i`ve  blocked all those things.

现在我如果看到了我不喜欢的评论

and now if i like get things i don`t like reading

或者直接黑我的  那种没有建设性的批评意见

or  like straigut up hate ,not constructive  criticism

我只会一笑而过

i kind of just laugh

它们不会像以前那样困扰我了

it doesn`t  bother me as much anymore

我基本上什么样的评论都读过

i pretty  much  read  every  typr of  comment there is about me

所以现在没有什么可以让我动摇的

so nothong fazes me .

那些负面评论要么只是谎言

and either things are just straight up not true

要么即使是事实  也是我可以接受的事实

Or if they are true ,then I’ve accepted the fact.

这就是我,这是真实的,所以无所谓

That this is me ,this  is who I am and yeah,it’s true whatever.

这就是我的生活

This is my life

或是遇到那种没有任何事实依据

Or if it’s just straight up unsolicited hate

直接就来黑我的

With no truth behind it

我只会设身处地的为他们着想

I just try to think about the other person now

比如也许他们现在的生活很糟糕

Like maybe they’re just in a bad place

也许他们对某些事情感到不满意

Maybe they’re not happy with something

然后把这种情绪投射到了你的身上

And they’re projecting it on you

因为有句老话说的对,快乐的人们不会无缘无故地

Because it is true people say like happy people won’t really

发泄自己的仇恨情绪

Just like spew hate for no reason

我不太清楚

So I don’t know

但我试图去理解他们

I just try to understand that

也许这就是他们黑我的原因

Maybe that’s why they’re asking it

没关系

Posen’t matter

我不像以前那样在乎了

I just like,don’t cate anymore

我并不在乎

I don’t care

我就是我

I am who I am

感觉每隔十年你都会越来越不在乎这些负面的东西

Feel like you give less f ‘’’ke every decade

你越来越不在乎这些东西

Like you just have less to give

你变得更加保持自我

And you’re just more and more yourself

照这个速度

And at this rate

等我80岁的时候,我可能比我奶奶还要坚强

I’m gonna be more savage than nana at age 80

当我24、25岁的时候

When I was 24,25

我总是希望我能再次变成16 ,17 ,18岁

I alway was like oh i wish i was 16,17,18again

我一直有这种想法

I always kept thinking about that

老想着这事  想把自己打造成那个年龄

And dwelling on that and like wanting to portray that age

但现在我知道我永远无法回到那个年龄

But now I would never go back to that age

或更年轻的时候

Or any age younger

我不会再有那样的想法或是不安全感

Um I love not having those thoughts and insecurities

也不会太过在乎他人的看法

And caring so much about what people think

以前太过在乎以至于会控制我的生活

And to the point where they would control my lift

导致我不愿意出门

I wouldn’t want to leave my house

这种想法是没有意义的

And there’s no point anyways

因为无论你如何衷心的期望

Because you can’t turn back the time

你都无法让时间倒流

No matter how much you think about it

所以你还不如保持现在的你

So you might as well be present

做你自己  放松一下  享受人生旅程

Be yourself and just relax and enjoy the ride

但与此同时,如果你现在正在经历遮盖问题

But at the same time,if you’re going through that right now

因为很多都跟我谈过类似的话题

Because I talked to a lot of you guys that are

你先需要知道这事正常的

Just know it’s normal

只要善待自己处理好

Just be kind to yourself,deal with it

认识到一切都会变好的就行

And know it’s gonna get better

你会发现真我

You’re gonna find your self

你会更加爱自己

You’re going to begin to love yourself

爱现在的你,接受你,永远不会成为别人

For who you are and who you’re not

和不会达到某种高度的事实

What you’re hever gonna be

但没关系的

And that’s ok

应该会很不错的

Should be good

也许我只是看不清,也许两者兼有

Or maybe I can’t see as good or maybe it’s a bit of both

我不知道

I don’t really know

但我注意到我最近开始这么做

But I just noticed that I started doing it recently

这个安顿是指我自己,还有我周围的环境

Both in myself and in my surroundings

选自外国纪录片

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读