福尔摩斯探案集第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

2022-04-08  本文已影响0人  xiaoke_donkey

福尔摩斯探案集第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Come here, lad. 过来 小子
What are you doing on my property? 你在我领地里干什么?
I've come to claim back 我是来讨回
what's rightfully mine, sir. 属于我的东西 先生
That thieving young rascal 那个小流氓
made off with some horseshoes 偷了我一些马蹄铁
and a bag of nails from my smithy. 还有包钉子 从我铁匠铺里
Where is your proof? 你有什么证据?
The proof is, I'll find them there. 证据就是 赃物就在那里
Now, I don't want to be forced 你可不要逼我
to call the police. 去叫警察
These people are guests of mine, 这些人是我的客人
but you are trespassing, Mr. Thorn. 你却是私闯民宅 肖恩先生
完整版请点击
I'm not afraid of you, Doctor. 我可不怕你 医生
Get off my land! 从我的地盘滚出去
Please, come back soon. 请尽快回来
My dear, there is nothing 亲爱的 根本没什么
whatever to worry about. 好担心的
We should be married in a few weeks. 过不了几周我们就结婚了
福尔摩斯探案集高频词统计
福尔摩斯探案集高频词
I'm just on my way back to London. 我要启程回伦敦了
Goodbye, sir, and thank you 再见 先生 感谢您
for a most pleasant weekend. 这个周末我非常愉快
I mean to improve my game of chess 我一定会在提升我的棋艺
before my next visit. 下次造访咱们再看
Oh, yes, I see. 对 我知道
You weren't an unworthy opponent. 你是个不容小看的对手
Thank you, sir. 谢谢 先生
I'm just seeing Percy down to the gates, Father. 我去把珀西送到门口 父亲
Drive on and wait for me by the gate, will you. 驶到大门口等我 好吗
The fellow was trespassing, 那家伙私闯民宅
he had a dunking, and that is all. 给他浸浸水 就是这样
Father, I cannot believe that Thorn would deliberate... 父亲 我不信肖恩会故意…
Dammit, woman, 该死 女人
are you part of the conspiracy against me, too? 你也跟他们合谋反对我吗?
No, Father, I live here. 不 父亲 我住这儿
Not for much longer, eh, 不会太久了
once you marry that fellow Armitage. 你就要和那个阿米蒂其结婚了
Yes, what is it? 嗯 怎么啦
Father, what has happened to my room? 父亲 我的房间怎么回事?
The builders found a fault in the structure, 工人们发现一处结构失调
better sleep in your sister's room 最好睡在你姐姐的房间里
till they've finished working on it. 等他们修缮完毕
Julia's room, I can't sleep in there. 朱丽亚的房间 我不能睡那儿
Why not, Pray? 怎么不能?
I can't. 我不能
What is the matter, 怎么了
it's a perfectly good room. 那屋子好得很
I've instructed the housekeeper to prepare it for you. 我已经叫管家收拾了
Now run along, your baggage, and goodnight. 去拿行李 搬过去 晚安
Hello there young beauty, good night, good night. 你好啊 小美人 晚安
I'm very sorry, Watson, 很抱歉 华生
but it seems to be the common lot this morning. 但今早人人都不走运
What? 什么?
Mrs. Hudson has been roused, 哈德森夫人被吵醒了
she retorted on me, and I on you. 她来叫我 我来叫你
But it's only a quarter past seven, 但现在才七点一刻
what is it, a fire? 房子着火了吗?
No, No, a client. 不 不 是一位客户
This will take a moment to draw, sir. 一会才能烧起来 先生
福尔摩斯探案集台词本中英对照
福尔摩斯探案集台词本单词标注
But only a moment, Mrs. Hudson is a mistress 但就一会儿 哈德森太太
of the art of fire lighting. 可是升火的行家
Ah, this is my intimate friend 啊 这是我最好的伙伴
and associate, Dr. Watson, 也是助手 华生医生
before whom you may speak as freely as before myself. 你可以在他面前畅谈 就像在我面前一样
How do you do? 你好吗?
Mrs. Hudson, do you think you could 哈德森太太 你能不能
bring this young lady a hot cup of coffee, 给这位女士来杯热咖啡
for I observed you are shivering. 我发现在你在颤抖
It is not cold which makes me shiver. 我并不是冻得发抖
What, then? 那是为什么?
It is fear, Mr. Holmes. 是害怕 福尔摩斯先生
It is terror. 是恐惧
You must not fear, 你无须害怕
we shall set matters right, 我们会把事情处理好
have no doubt. 不必疑虑
You have come by train, I see, this morning. 今早你是乘火车来的
You know me, then? 这么说你认识我?
No, but I observed the second half of a return ticket 不 我只是看到了半截回程票
in the palm of your left glove. 在你左手手套里
You started early, but you had a drive 你很早就动身了 先乘马车
in a dog-cart, along heavy roads, 两轮马车 经过一段泥路
before you reached the station. 才到达火车站
There is no mystery, my dear lady, 这没什么神秘的 年轻的女士
the left arm of your jacket 您上衣的左边袖子
is spattered with mud 溅上了泥点
in no less than seven places, 不少于七处
the marks are fresh. 泥迹还未干
There is no vehicle 唯有一种交通工具
save a dog-cart which throws up mud 就是两轮马车 会溅起
in that particular way, 这么特别的泥点
and then only when you sit on 而且只有当你坐在
the left-hand side of the driver. 车夫左手边时才可能
You are perfectly correct. 你说的太对了
Sir, I can stand the strain no longer; 先生 我再也不能承受这种紧张了
I shall go mad if it continues. 再这样下去我要疯了
I have heard of you from Mrs. Farintosh, 我从费林托夫人那里听说了你
whom you helped in the hour of her sore need. 你曾帮助她度过了困境
Farintosh. 费林托
My dear Helen, 我亲爱的海伦
it is difficult for me to advise you 我很难给你什么建议
since you present so few facts, 你给我的情况太少
but I know you to be a sensible girl, 但我知道你是个聪明的姑娘
not prone to hysterics. 不会随便猜疑
I was one of your poor, dear mother's oldest friends. 我是你可怜的母亲的最老的朋友
完整版请点击
I can only suggest that if your fears persist, 我只能建议你 如果一直恐惧
you should contact Mr. Sherlock Holmes, 去找夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
221B Baker Street. 贝克街221B
Farintosh, oh, yes, I do remember the case. 费林托 对了 我记得那个案子
It concerned an opal tiara. 是关于头冠上的猫眼石
I think it was before your time, Watson. 应该发生在你来之前 华生
Thank you, Mrs. Hudson. 谢谢 哈德森太太
Sir, do you not think you could help me, too? 先生 你是否也可以帮助我呢?
At present it is out of my power to reward you, 目前 我还没办法酬谢你
but in a few weeks I should be married 但几周后我就要结婚了
with control of my own income. 到时就可以支配我的收入
I shall be happy to devote the same care 我很乐意帮助你
to your case as to that of your friend. 就像帮助你的朋友一样
As to reward my profession 至于酬谢 我的工作
is its own reward; 本身就是酬劳
but you are at liberty to defray 但是你也可以
whatever expenses I may be put to at the time 随意付给我些酬劳 在你认为
which suits you best. 合适的时候
And now I beg you, lay everything before us 现在请告诉我们事情的全部经过
which may help us form an opinion upon this matter. 以便于我们作出初步判断
My name is Helen Stoner. 我叫海伦·斯通
I live with my stepfather, 和我继父住在一起
Dr. Grimesby Roylott, 格林斯比·罗依罗德医生
who is the last survivor of one of the oldest 他是英国最老的撒克逊家族
Saxon families in England. 唯一的后裔
The Roylotts of Stoke Moran, 斯托克摩兰的罗依罗德
the name is familiar to me. 这个名字似曾相识
He is a doctor by profession, 他的职业是医生
a skilled one. 经验丰富
For some years he had a large and flourishing practice 他曾经行医多年 名誉卓著
in India, in Calcutta. 在印度 加尔各答
Dr. Watson has also practiced medicine in India. 华生医生也曾在印度行医
Yes, attached to the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers. 对 跟随诺森伯兰第五火枪团
Pray continue, Miss Stoner. 请继续 斯通小姐
In Calcutta, he married my mother. 在加尔各答 他娶了我母亲
She was the young widow of Major mother's remarriage, 她是一名少校留下的年轻寡妇
and my sister, Julia, was five years older. 当时我只有两岁 我姐姐朱丽亚五岁
Our mother had a considerable sum of money... 我母亲有一大笔钱
not less than a thousand a year... 一年进项不少于一千磅
and this she bequeathed to Dr. Roylott entirely 这些她全留给了罗依罗德医生
while we resided with him. 让我们和他住
Forgive me, your mother has passed on? 抱歉 你母亲过世了吗?
Shortly after our return to England, 我们回英国后不久
she was killed 她出了事
in a railway accident near Crewe. 一次铁路交通意外 靠近科尔的地方
My stepfather then abandoned his attempts 然后我的继父便放弃了
to establish himself in practice in London 在伦敦开始他事业的初衷
and took us to live in his ancestral house 带着我们搬回了他的祖屋
at Stoke Moran. 就在斯托克摩兰
But the money your mother left you 但你母亲留给你们的钱
was enough for all your wants, 足以满足你们的需要
so that was no obstacle to your happiness? 所以你们仍可以过富足的生活?
A terrible change came over my stepfather, 我继父发生了可怕的转变
instead of making friends and exchanging visits 他不和人交朋友 也不去
with our neighbors, 拜访邻居
who at first were overjoyed 他们一开始十分高兴
to see a Roylott back in the family seat, 看到罗依罗德家人回到故乡
he shut himself up in the house 但他把自己关在房子里
and indulged in ferocious quarrels. 沉湎于和人疯狂争斗
At times it was and still is hard to keep him out 从那时到现在 我们很难避免
of the police courts. 他进警察局
He's become the terror of the village. 他成了村中一霸
Does he permit any visitors? 他允许别人拜访吗
No, except my fianc?and some wandering gypsies. 不 除了我的未婚夫和一些流浪的吉普赛人
Gypsies? 吉普赛人?
Vagabonds, whom he has given leave 流浪者 他允许他们
to encamp on his land. 在他的土地上扎营
Sometimes he goes away with them for days at a time. 有时 他和他们一出去就是好几天
You can imagine from what I'm saying 你可以从我的描述中看出来
that my poor sister Julia and I 我可怜的姐姐朱莉亚和我
had no great pleasure in our lives. 生活中几乎没什么乐趣
No servant would stay long 仆人都待不了多久
so we did all the work of the house. 所有的家务都是我们俩做
She was but 30 when I lost her, 她年仅三十岁就去世了
but already her hair had begun to whiten, 那时她的头发已经花白了
even as mine has. 和我的一样

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读