乐其英语|乐在其中

互联网可能会崩溃,怎么办(7)

2018-11-15  本文已影响0人  老祝读书

点击查看音频

But the fact is, people are mostly focused on defending the computers on the Internet,
但事实上,人们主要着眼于联网电脑的保护,
and there's been surprisingly little attention to defending the Internet itself as a communications medium.
反而极少关注作为通讯介质的互联网本身的保护。
And I think we probably do need to pay some more attention to that, because it's actually kind of fragile.
我认为我们需要更多的关注这一点,因为互联网是脆弱的。
So actually, in the early days, back when it was the ARPANET,
事实上,在早期,在阿帕网年代,
there were actually times -- there was a particular time it failed completely because one single message processor actually got a bug in it.
事实上确实有发生过——一次整个网络完全宕掉了一段时间的情况,原因是某个单一信息处理器有问题。
And the way the Internet works is the routers are basically exchanging information about how they can get messages to places,
互联网的工作方式是路由器交换的讯息,从根本上来说是关于它们如何将信息发送到指定的位置,
and this one processor, because of a broken card, decided it could actually get a message to some place in negative time.
因为一张坏卡,这个处理器认为它实际上可以在负时间内将信息送到某地方。

focus on sth

聚焦于某事

1.We should focus on what you have , but not what you don't have
我们应该关注你所拥有的,而不是你所没有的。

2.Don't just focus on your work
不要只关注你的工作

3.I think we should focus on how to finish our work perfectly
我认为我们应该关注如何完美地完成我们的工作。

pay attention to sth

注意某事

1.Pay attention to traffic regulations.
注意交通规则。

2.Don't pay attention to anything he says, he's drunk
别在意他说的任何事,他喝醉了。

3.Don't pay attention to such gossip.
不要在意这些闲言碎语。

because of

是因为;因为

1.I fell in love with him because of his kind nature
我爱上他,是因为他秉性善良。

2.If I know what love is, it is because of you.
因为你,我懂得了爱。

3.She lost her right hand because of my fault .
因为我的过错,她失去了右手。

get sth to somewhere

把某物带到某处

1.could I get those cookies to kindergarten ?
我可以把这些饼干拿到幼儿园去吗?

2.You can get your laptop to home to finish your work.
你可以把笔记本拿到家里去完成你的工作。

3.You must get your homework to here tomorrow morning.
明天早上你必须把作业拿到这儿来。

欢迎关注乐其英语I乐在其中公众号,附有到演讲音频
上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读