浴血黑帮第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-04-01 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
浴血黑帮第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Mr Churchill... | 丘吉尔阁下 |
| If there are bodies to be buried, | 如果真要弄死一些人 |
| dig holes and dig them deep. | 就挖洞深埋起来要干净利落 |
| Don't do this in here. | 别当着我妻儿的面抓我 |
| You're taking me away from my baby! | 你们要将我从儿子面前带走吗 |
| - Freddie! - Ada! | -弗莱迪-艾达 |
| It wasn't me who shopped Freddie Thorne. | 出卖弗莱迪·索恩的人不是我 |
| He trusts me. I told you that. | 他信任我我告诉过你这一点 |
| I think I know where the guns are hidden. | 我想我知道枪藏在哪里了 |
| I want your word that Thomas Shelby will not be harmed | 我要你保证如果枪找到了 |
| if the guns are recovered. | 你不能伤害汤玛斯·谢尔比 |
| It would be an honour to work with you, Mr Kimber. | 如果能跟你合作真的很荣幸肯波先生 |
| Nobody works with me. People work for me. | 没人可以跟我合作都只能在我手下工作 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| A black star? What does that mean? | 一颗黑星这是什么意思 |
| The black star day | 标上黑星那天 |
| is the day we take out Billy Kimber and his men. | 是我们除掉比利·肯波和他的手下的日子 |
| Grace...will you marry me? | 格蕾丝你愿意嫁给我吗 |
| You deserve better. | 你可以找到比我更好的 |
| Is it him?! | 是因为他吗 |
浴血黑帮高频词统计
浴血黑帮高频词
| - Where is he? - He left. | -他在哪儿-他走了 |
| With the barmaid. | 和酒吧女招待一起 |
| Service. | 服务生 |
| We don't open two more hours. You come back later. | 我们两小时后才营业你晚点再过来 |
| Police. | 警察 |
| Inspector Campbell, sir. | 您是坎贝尔督察啊先生 |
| Any trouble, sir? | 我们有什么麻烦了吗 |
| Look... | 听着 |
| I know. | 我知道 |
| I know. | 我知道的 |
| That is, I am given to understand by several of my officers... | 就是我手下的好几个警官告诉我 |
| several of my officers, that people come here... | 我手下的好几名警官说很多人到这里来 |
| That men come here for... | 男人会到这里来 |
| a certain purpose. | 寻求某种慰藉 |
| Arthur? Arthur, wake up. | 亚瑟亚瑟醒醒 |
| Get home, get bathed. | 回家去洗个澡 |
| Check your kit, check your weapons. | 检查一下装备和武器 |
| Why? | 为什么 |
| What's going on? | 出什么事了 |
| We're doing it today. | 我们今天就要开干了 |
| Fetch the wagons, Charlie. | 准备好马车查理 |
| It's today. | 就今天了 |
| Dad? Our Katie's done a wee in the bed again. | 爸爸凯蒂又在床上撒尿了 |
| I'll be there in a minute, mate. | 我马上就来处理小家伙 |
| John, I've told you to keep the doors locked. | 约翰我告诉过你要记得锁门 |
| It could've been anyone. | 冲进来的可能是任何人 |
| Get dressed. | 穿上衣服 |
| We're doing it today. | 我们今天就开干了 |
| As a matter of fact, he's doing me today. | 事实上他今天的任务就是干我 |
| Make sure he's done you by nine. | 务必让他在9点前干完你 |
| You should learn to knock! | 你该学会敲门 |
| It's not a day for knocking. | 今天不是敲门的日子 |
| Dear Lord, make this day pass well. | 上帝啊一定要让今天顺利度过 |
| Let none get hurt | 不要让任何人受伤 |
| and make them that do not Shelbys. | 即使有人受伤也不要是谢尔比家族的人 |
| Watch John, | 照看好约翰 |
| cos he has so many depending on him. | 有好几个孩子依靠着他 |
| Watch Arthur | 照看好亚瑟 |
| because he's as likely to hurt himself as anyone else. | 因为除了别人会伤害他他也会伤害自己 |
| Watch Thomas. | 照看好汤玛斯 |
浴血黑帮台词本中英对照
浴血黑帮台词本单词标注
| I know how he is. | 我知道他是什么样的人 |
| But he does what he does for us. | 但他做出那些事都是为了我们 |
| I think. | 我觉得是 |
| Amen. | 阿门 |
| I used to do that every morning during the war. | 我在战时每天早晨都祈祷 |
| I hoped I'd done it for the last time. | 我曾希望我可以最后一次祈祷就完事了 |
| Today will be the last time, Poll. | 今天就是你最后一次祈祷了波莉 |
| After today, there'll be no need for prayers. | 过了今天就没必要再祈祷了 |
| We'll be set. | 我们就安定了 |
| Family meeting, half ten. | 十点半家族会议 |
| I'm sorry I kept you. It is so early. | 我很抱歉让您久等了现在真的很早 |
| Yes. I-I... | 是的我... |
| I didn't sleep last night. | 我昨晚一直没睡 |
| Mr Zhang said you are special, special customer. | 张先生说你是个很特殊很特殊的客人 |
| Do you want to sit? | 你想坐下吗 |
| Do you want to take off your boots? | 你想脱掉靴子吗 |
| Yes. | 是的 |
| And...this. | 还有这个 |
| So tight. | 系得好紧啊 |
| We can also clean and press your shirt while we do this. | 我们欢好时可以让人帮你把衣服洗干净熨烫下 |
| That's a very efficient service. | 你们的服务效率可真高 |
| You never been to a place like this before? | 你以前从没来过这种地方吗 |
| It's OK. | 没关系的 |
| Sometimes old men who have lost their wives, they come here... | 有时候那些失去妻子的老男人也会到这里来 |
| all the time. | 经常来的 |
| Old men? | 老男人 |
| I am so old? | 我有那么老吗 |
| No! I mean I am young. | 不我是说我很年轻 |
| Anyway... | 总之 |
| I'll make you young as well. | 我会让你也觉得恢复年轻状态的 |
| Whore. | 婊子 |
| 'Dear Grace. | 亲爱的格蕾丝 |
| 'I write this letter to you with a heavy heart. | 我怀着沉重的心情给你写这封信 |
| 'I know exactly what you did, and with whom. | 我清楚地知道你干了什么和谁一起干的 |
| 'I will not mention any of it in my report. | 我在报告中一字都不会提的 |
| 'However, you should be aware | 但是你必须明白 |
| that I know you gave yourself to the man who is our sworn enemy. | 我知道你已献身于我们不共戴天的仇敌 |
| 'That is not only treason, | 那不仅是通敌行为 |
| 'it is disgusting beyond all measure. | 更是恶心至极的行为 |
| 'Your father would be ashamed of you. | 你父亲一定会以你为耻的 |
| 'And as for myself... I am beyond desolation. | 至于我自己我心痛不已 |
| 'You have betrayed every principle | 你已经背叛了你生来就享有的 |
| 'and standard of honour that was your birthright. | 一切荣耀和遵从的原则 |
| 'And for what?' | 你又是为了什么呢 |
| Love. | 爱 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Oh, my God, I'm sorry. Did I do that? | 天啊我很抱歉那是我弄的吗 |
| It's OK. You are special, special customer. | 没关系你是位很特殊很特殊的客人 |
| Would you sit with me for a moment? | 你能陪我坐一会儿吗 |
| Please. | 求你了 |
| For the suits. | 衣服的钱 |
| You want to hear something funny? | 要听点有意思的消息吗 |
| Campbell was in the back room with one of my girls. | 坎贝尔跟我的一个姑娘在里间 |
| I am unarmed. | 我没带武器 |
| It's curious, Inspector. | 真奇怪啊督察 |
| I thought you came here to clean up the city. | 我以为你是来清理这座城市的 |
| Not to sleep with its whores. | 而不是来跟妓女上床的 |
| You're no different from any other copper that came before you. | 你跟之前来的警察没两样 |
| I'm no different from those who would follow should I choose to leave. | 我和那些在我走后来接替我的人也没两样 |
| You've no reason to stay. | 你没理由留下 |
| You have what you came for. | 你的目的已经达到了 |
| Yes. I have what I came for. | 是的我的目的达到了 |
| I have a meeting with Mr Winston Churchill at midday. | 我中午要和温斯顿·丘吉尔先生开会 |
| And no doubt he intends to congratulate me | 无疑他会恭喜我 |
| on finding those stolen guns. | 寻回了那些被盗的枪支 |
| And you still don't know how we found them, do you? | 你还是不知道我们是怎么找到的对吧 |
| Good. | 很好 |
| Oh, you got lucky. | 你走狗屎运罢了 |
| Did I? | 是吗 |
| Yeah. | 是的 |
| One thing I have learned... | 我学到的一件事 |
| is that you and I are opposites, but also just the same. | 就是你我既对立又统一 |
| Like an image in a mirror. | 就好像镜中像 |
| We hate people. | 我们讨厌别人 |
| And they in turn hate us. | 别人也讨厌我们 |
| And fear us. | 惧怕我们 |
| Before the day is over, your heart will be broken... | 今天你会心碎 |
| just the same as mine. | 正如我一样 |
| Men like us, Mr Shelby... | 像我们这样的人谢尔比先生 |
| will always be alone. | 注定永远孤独 |
| And what love we get... | 我们得到的爱 |
| we will have to pay for. | 都必须付出代价 |
| You forget, Inspector. | 你忘了督察 |
| I have my family. | 我有家人 |
| Enjoy your day. | 祝你今天过得愉快 |
| Oh, little one... | 小家伙 |
| You're much better with him than I am. | 你比我更会跟他相处 |
| He settles quicker with me cos he can't smell the milk. | 他这么快就安静下来是因为我身上没有奶味 |
| You're tired. Let's put him down. | 你累了把他放回摇篮里吧 |
| Mine were terrors for the tit. | 我家孩子特爱咬乳头 |
| Both of them. | 两个都是 |
| Well, you never knew my children, did you? | 你不认识我的孩子们吧 |
| No, I was a child myself, then. | 不我自己当时都还是个孩子 |
| You never talk about them. | 你从没提起过 |
| Never had reason to. | 没理由说 |
| My heart breaks even when I think about them. | 一想到他们我就心疼 |
| But today... | 但今天 |
| I do have reason to. | 有理由了 |
| Sit down, Ada. | 坐下艾达 |
| They were three and five years old. | 他们一个三岁一个五岁 |
| Sally was three, Michael was five. | 萨莉三岁迈克尔五岁 |
| Two weeks away from being six. | 再过两周就六岁了 |
| It was Sunday morning. I was at church. | 那是周日早晨我去教堂了 |
| "You're not forgiven." | "上帝不会原谅你" |
| This... pinch-faced bitch said to me, "You're not forgiven." | 一个苦瓜脸贱人跟我说"上帝不会原谅你" |
| You see, some sheets I washed and hung on the line | 我洗完晾在外面的床单上 |
| had the name of a hotel on them. | 印着一家酒店的名字 |
| They'd been stolen in a robbery, | 那些床单在一件劫案中被偷 |
| and they said some porter at the hotel had been coshed. | 警方说酒店的服务员被人用短棍袭击了 |
| And a woman from round here told the police about the sheets - | 附近有个女人把床单的事告诉了警方 |
| jealous, you see, of the new sheets. | 就是因为嫉妒我有新床单 |
| And when the police came, | 警察到来的时候 |
| they found a spirit still for making a few drops of gin. | 发现一个用来制作杜松子酒的酒馏器 |
| And for that... | 为此 |
| They took my children from me. | 他们夺走了我的孩子们 |
| And they never told me where they took them. | 也不告诉我将他们送去了哪 |
| And they did it cos they could. | 他们这么做是因为他们有这个能力 |
| And cos I was weak. | 因为我很软弱 |
| But they will never take your baby away from you. | 但他们绝不会夺走你的孩子 |
| Do you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
| Cos Tommy wouldn't let them. | 因为汤米不会让他们这么做 |
| Cos Tommy won't let them walk all over us. | 因为汤米不会让他们欺负我们 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字