大西洋帝国第1季第3集台词
2022-02-17 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
大西洋帝国第1季第3集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
- Keep him steady. - Watch the coner. | -别让他乱动-注意拐角 |
I got it. | 好的 |
Watch the door. | 小心门 |
How's he still alive after three days out in the cold? | 他在野外冻了三天怎么能还活着 |
He's fat. | 因为他胖 |
The fuck's that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
He's insulated. I don't know. How should I know? | 胖子能抗吧我也不知道我怎么会知道 |
The cold and the buckshot. I'm not a doctor. | 严寒还有枪伤我又不是医生 |
Really? | 是吗 |
I thought we killed them all. | 我想我们把他们全干掉了 |
He thought. Fuckin' Aristotle. | 他丫还想真拿自己当思想家了 |
So what are they doing to him? | 那他们要怎么治疗他 |
What difference does it make? | 有什么区别吗 |
完整版请点击 | |
This guy's got a hole in his belly big as a grapefruit. | 这家伙肚子上开了那么大的一个洞 |
He thaws out a little-- he's a goner. | 等他体温恢复一点就立马见上帝了 |
So now you're a doctor. | 现在你又是医生了 |
What are you mad at me for? | 你跟我发什么火 |
I'm late. | 我知道了 |
Let nature take its course. Help it along if you can. | 先顺其自然适当的时候推波助澜一下 |
And you'd better hope he dies real soon. | 他最好是快点自己死掉 |
Yah! Yah! | 驾驾 |
Quick now, close them doors. | 动作快点关门 |
About time, eh? | 迟到了你 |
Yeah, well, this nag isn't exactly man o' war. | 抱歉这可不是军马 |
You didn't happen to run at Saratoga last summer, did you? | 你去年夏天没在萨拉托加赌马是吧 |
Let's go. Open it up. | 干正事吧打开 |
I'ma do a bottle count as soon as we're done. | 干完了这一票我要喝上一整瓶 |
And for every drop goes missing, | 敢给老子偷喝一滴 |
I'ma take a drop of blood out of one of y'all asses. | 老子就把你们的血抽出来补 |
Simon Legree. | 西蒙·列格里 |
I don't give a fuck they agree or not. | 我他妈才不管他们同不同意 |
So what do you think, Chalky? | 你怎么打算的朝琪 |
I can mix this up real nice. | 交给我的话能办得很漂亮 |
500 bottles will get you 3000. | 三千块钱五百瓶 |
So how're we working the split? | 怎么分成 |
Assuming this batch goes well-- 80-20, my favor. | 如果这批货顺利二八分你二我八 |
I supply the product; you and your people work your magic. | 我供货你和你的人运作 |
That's a whole lot of magic for only 20%. | 这么高风险两成也太少了 |
It's the same deal I gave Mickey Cusick. | 这和我给米奇·库斯克的价一样 |
Did you know that motherfucker changed his name to Doyle? | 你知道这傻逼改名叫多伊尔了吗 |
I did. | 我知道 |
40%. | 四成 |
- What happened to 30? - I charged you 10% extra | -干嘛不从三成开始讲价-我多收你一成 |
For thinking I'd take the same deal as Mickey. | 就因为你拿对米奇一样的筹码和我谈生意 |
I didn't realize you were so sensitive. | 我还真不知道你这么敏感 |
As a baby's ass, motherfucker. | 敏感的不得了傻逼 |
Let's call it 35. | 三成半 |
We in business. | 成交 |
Come on now, hurry up. | 好了快着点 |
What's "Motherfucker" Mean? | 什么叫"傻逼" |
I suppose it's a shvartze word. | 我想应该是句骂人的话吧 |
You want two of them right now? Let me get that. | 你想现在就要两瓶马上给你拿 |
Why aren't you eating? | 你为何不吃 |
I'm not hungry. | 我不饿 |
You need your strength back. | 你需要恢复体力 |
I'm stronger than I look, Edith. | 我比看上去强壮伊迪斯 |
I suppose you'd have to be, after what you put up with. | 经历这般种种想不坚强也不可能了 |
I'm considering taking in a boarder. | 我想找一个寄宿的人 |
What, some burlesque performer? | 什么那种滑稽演员吗 |
Come stay with me if you like. | 愿意的话来跟我住吧 |
Thank you. We couldn't. | 谢谢可我们不能 |
What about your own people? | 你娘家人呢 |
Have you thought about going home? | 没想过回家去吗 |
I came to this country for a better life. | 我来这个国家就是想过上更好的日子 |
When's the baby coming, mama? | 妈妈小宝宝什么时候出生啊 |
I don't know, dear. | 我不知道宝贝 |
The stork must have gotten lost. | 驮着宝宝的鸟儿一定是迷路了 |
Eat your egg. | 快把煎蛋吃了吧 |
I'm gonna make you a brisket, | 我给你做个前胸肉排 |
Some potatoes on the side. | 再放点土豆做配菜 |
That'd be lovely. | 那真是太好了 |
- Mrs. Schroeder? - Who are you? | -是施罗德太太吗-你是谁 |
I'm Mrs. Schroeder. | 我是施罗德太太 |
A job for you from Mr. Thompson. | 汤普森先生给您找了一份工作 |
My deepest condolences on account of your husband. | 您丈夫的事请节哀 |
"Belle femme. The Ritz-Carlton." | "丽嘉酒店女佣" |
Sounds fancy. What is it? | 听起来不错是什么地方 |
A shop, I suppose. | 我觉得可能是商店吧 |
It's French. | 是法语 |
And how do you know a man like Nucky Thompson? | 你怎么认识努基·汤普森这号人物的 |
Through a friend. | 通过朋友 |
The temperance league. | 戒酒协会 |
I'll need you to look after the children. | 我需要你帮我看孩子 |
Those French-- I've read about them. | 那些法语我也认识 |
All right. You all set? | 好了你都弄好了吧 |
That wound needs attention. | 伤口需要照料 |
Later. I need to question him. | 等会再说我要问他些问题 |
This man is gravely ill. | 这人病情很严重 |
He has a massive internal infection. | 他内部感染得很厉害 |
I'll just be a few minutes. | 就几分钟 |
What did he do, officer? | 他做了什么长官 |
Go to sleep. | 睡你的觉 |
What's that? | 什么声音 |
What did you say? | 你说什么 |
What's going on over there? | 你们在那边干什么呢 |
So what do you know about saturday night's events? | 你对周六晚上的事了解多少 |
Is he all right? | 他没事吧 |
You don't say. | 是真的吗 |
How many men? | 多少人 |
You can't go in there. | 你不能进去 |
You can't go in there. | 你不能进去 |
Poor bastard. | 可怜虫 |
Sir? | 先生 |
Sir, can you hear me? | 先生能听到我讲话吗 |
完整版请点击 | |
He needs his rest. He has a massive infection. | 他需要休息他伤口感染很严重 |
And I need to speak with him. | 我有话要问他 |
No interviews. This witness is in my custody. | 禁止讯问这个证人由我监护 |
We're over the Pennsylvania border, | 我们权逾宾夕法尼亚 |
which makes the locus federal. | 是联邦级别的 |
Says you with all your fancy talk. | 别在那里自说自话了 |
Go on now. Shoo. | 赶紧走人 |
You're obstructing a federal investigation, sheriff. | 你在妨碍联邦政府执行公务治安官 |
Yeah? So get a warrant. | 是吗你有搜查令吗 |
Stay here and guard this witness. | 待在这看住这个证人 |
Jeez. | 天呐 |
Almost there. Hold still. | 就快好了别动 |
Jesus, if I knew this was the cure, | 天呐早知道这样才能治好 |
I'd have taken my chances fighting the huns. | 还不如上战场 |
You should've thought of that before intentionally | 卢西亚诺先生您在故意染上淋病之前 |
exposing yourself to gonorrhea, Mr. Luciano. | 就应该想到这点 |
The good news is | 好消息是 |
the zinc sulfate treatments've worked. | 用硫酸锌方法治疗是有效的 |
Your symptoms have abated? | 你感觉好些了吗 |
Yeah. | 好些了 |
The faucet stopped dripping, if that's what you mean. | 你指遗尿的话是好些了 |
And urination-- any burning, itching? | 排尿呢灼伤感瘙痒感 |
Nothing I can't take. It's just... | 没有我不能它就是 |
What? | 什么 |
Sometimes I-- | 有的时候我 |
I don't know. | 我也说不清 |
It's like when I'm doing it, | 就好像我和妞一起 |
Or trying to do it | 做那事 |
With a broad... | 或是想做那事的时候 |
Yes? | 然后呢 |
Well... | 然后 |
It starts out fine, | 开始还一切正常 |
And then it goes away. | 但之后就没后劲了 |
Your penis becomes flaccid? | 你的阴茎变得疲软 |
Come again? | 什么意思 |
It doesn't stay hard. | 它不能持续坚挺 |
Ah, uh-huh.Sometimes, yeah. | 这个有时候是 |
What are you doing? What, are you writing a book? | 你在干什么你往本子上写的什么 |
Mr. Luciano, I need to document your recovery, | 卢西亚诺先生我需要记录你的恢复过程 |
The course of treatment. | 和整个疗程 |
Forget it. I'm fine. | 算了吧我没事 |
- Forget I said nothin'. - But-- | -忘掉我说的一切-但是 |
Look, you hear what I says or what? | 你听见我说什么没有 |
Huh? | 听见没 |
Sure, put me down for a grand. | 当然我赞助一千 |
Well, it's a wonderful cause. | 哪里这是个好事 |
Righty-o. I'm glad I could help. | 好的很高兴能帮上忙 |
Who're you giving money to now? | 你又再往哪儿扔钱 |
Nobody. | 没有哪儿 |
The premature baby hospital. | 医院的早产儿 |
On the boardwalk? | 是大西洋城的医院吗 |
Did I say I was finished? | 我说我吃完了吗 |
That place gives me the willies. | 那地方让总让我焦虑不安 |
You were so smart not to have children. | 你不要孩子真是明智 |
You know, Flo's in town. | 你知道弗洛在城里 |
- Who? - Ziegfeld. | -谁-齐格菲尔德 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字