语言·翻译

Start Over

2019-04-23  本文已影响32人  吴和平vip

You can't connect the dots looking forward,

向前展望时,无法将曾经的点滴串联,

You can only connect them looking backwards.

只有在回顾的时候才能串联起来,

So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.

所以你必须相信这些点滴会在未来的某一天相串联。

You have to trust in something:

你总得相信些什么:

Your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.

你的勇气,目的,生命,因缘,什么都好。

Because believing that the dots will connect down the road.

因为相信人生的点滴终将串联,

will give you the confidence to follow your heart

会给你自信去遵从内心的想法,

even when it leads you off the well worn path.

即使是要踏上一条不寻常的道路.

And that will make all the difference.

这才是最重要的.

Your time is limited,

你的时间是有限的

So don't waste it living someone else's life.

所以不要将其浪费在重复其他人的生活上.

Don't be trapped by dogma,

不要被教条束缚,

Which is living with the results of other people's thinking.

Start Over 图片发自简书Ap
上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读