初来乍到第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-02-25 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
初来乍到第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| After pops banned ma from working at the restaurant | 我爸禁止我妈去餐厅工作之后 |
| because she drove everyone nuts, | 因为她把大家都逼疯了 |
| she was really determined to find a job. | 她下定决心要自己找一份工作 |
| Overqualified. | 资历过高 |
| Not enough pay. | 工资太低 |
| "Must be a team player"? | "必须擅于团队合作" |
| - No. - Mom! | -免了-妈 |
| Eddie's flicking my ear. | 埃迪在弹我的耳朵 |
| I'm just holding my hand here. I'm not even touching him. | 我只是把手举在这儿而已我都没碰他 |
| I feel phantom flicks. | 我感觉到"幻影弹指"了 |
| Eddie, I could get by with only two sons. | 埃迪我觉得只有两个儿子也挺好的 |
| Think about that. | 自己去想想吧 |
| That woman was tough. She could handle anything. | 那女人太强悍了她什么问题都能解决 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Excuse me, ma'am? | 打扰了女士 |
| Anything but an Orlando heat wave. | 除了奥兰多的高温 |
| You really can't loiter in the frozen food aisle. | 你们不能在冷冻食品通道赖着不走 |
| I am not loitering. | 我不是在赖着 |
| I am shopping. | 我在购物呢 |
| $4.99? | 4.99美元 |
初来乍到单词统计
初来乍到高频单词统计
| I'll give you $2. | 2美元卖我吧 |
| The popsicles are a set price. They're not negotiable. | 冰棒的价格是固定架不能还价 |
| You're good. $2.50. | 你很厉害2.5美元 |
| Ma'am, if you wanna beat the heat, | 女士如果你们想凉快 |
| they sell air conditioners at Sears. | 希尔斯商场就有空调卖啊 |
| Oh, we have an air conditioner. | 我们家是有空调的 |
| Moms just won't let us turn it on. | 只是我妈不让我们开 |
| Air conditioning is expensive. | 空调是很耗电的 |
| Who do you think we are, the Chiangs? | 你以为我们是蒋氏家族吗 |
| Very prominent family in D.C. | 那是华盛顿特区的豪门贵族 |
| They're sort of the Liaos of the upholstery world. | 他们就相当于室内装潢界的廖氏家族 |
| Very prominent family in Taiwan. | 那是台湾的豪门贵族 |
| They made their fortune in textiles... | 他们主要是靠纺织品发财的 |
| Ma'am, not today. | 女士今天别添乱 |
| There's a dog loose in the produce section. | 有只狗狗闯进了农产品区 |
| A dog?! | 狗狗 |
| I'll give you a dollar for all of this. | 那些一美元全卖给我算了吧 |
| Me and the kids at school didn't always get along, | 我和那些同学并非总是能相处得来 |
| but the things we could agree on | 但我们比较合拍的东西有 |
| were hoops, hip-hop, and Nintendo. | 篮球嘻哈和任天堂游戏 |
| So when we heard Shaq | 所以当我们听说大鲨鱼 |
| combined all three in a video game, | 在一个电子游戏中将三样相结合 |
| we lost our damn minds. | 我们简直高兴疯了 |
| It's called "Shaq Fu." | 叫《功夫鲨鱼》 |
| It's like "Mortal kombat," But with Shaq. | 就像是《真人快打》不过有大鲨鱼 |
| Goes on sale next week. | 下周开始出售 |
| $50. | 50美元 |
| I don't have that kind of scrill! | 我可没有那么多银子 |
| I mean, Shaq's gotta make his money. I respect that. | 大鲨鱼要赚钱我尊重这一点 |
| But what about these Japanese guys? | 但这些日本人算什么鬼 |
| What do they need it for? | 他们要那么多钱干什么 |
| Aren't you japanese? | 你不是日本人吗 |
| You shut your damn mouth. | 你给我闭上臭嘴 |
| I'm gonna pay for it by taking my sister's tooth fairy money. | 我要偷走我妹妹的"牙仙存款" |
| I've been double mowing the Millers' lawn. | 我把米勒家的草坪割了两次 |
| They haven't noticed. | 他们都没发现 |
| I think they're going through some stuff. | 我觉得他们家正经历什么家庭危机 |
| I've been pocketing my lunch money. | 我把午餐费存起来了 |
| You're not gonna eat? | 你都不吃饭了吗 |
| Just gotta get past Wednesday... | 熬过周三就行了 |
初来乍到中英对照台词本截图
初来乍到中英对照台词本截图
| dinosaur nuggets, pudding cup. | 恐龙形鸡块布丁杯 |
| My mom's driving to Miami to get the game for me. | 我妈会开车去迈阿密给我买那个游戏碟 |
| They get it two days earlier down there. | 那边会提前两天发售 |
| Yeah, she's making up | 没错她主要是想弥补 |
| for my dad forgetting me at a Walmart. | 我爸把我忘在了沃尔玛超市那事 |
| - No fair! - Lucky! | -不公平-好幸运 |
| You gonna finish your sandwich? | 你的三明治还吃吗 |
| I'm gonna ask my mom for the money. | 我打算问我妈要钱 |
| She's usually cheap as hell, | 她一般都是一毛不拔的 |
| but she'll get this is an emergency. | 但她会理解这是生死攸关的急事 |
| So a basketball man made a video game | 一个打篮球的做了个电子游戏 |
| about karate'ing people? | 是关于用空手道制服别人的 |
| Thank God. Thank God. I knew you'd get it. | 谢天谢地太好了我就知道你能理解的 |
| There we go. | 来吧 |
| Little zip zip. | 把拉链拉开吧 |
| She probably has no energy because it's so hot in here. | 她很可能没力气拉开了因为家里太热了 |
| Can we turn on the a/c just for a second? | 我们能打开空调吗就开一会儿 |
| Grandma, please. I have a headache. | 奶奶求你别说了我脑仁都疼了 |
| When mommy finds a job, then we can turn on the a/c. | 等妈妈找到工作我们就开空调 |
| For now, it's just too expensive. | 现在真是太贵了开不起 |
| Do you know what's free? | 你知道什么是免费的吗 |
| Parking at the mall where they sell video games. | 去售卖电子游戏碟的商场停车是免费的哦 |
| No, it's not. | 不不是的 |
| So we walk through Brookstone | 那样我们就能穿过布鲁克斯通商场 |
| and get a stamp! God! | 盖个章了天啊 |
| Hey, everyone! | 大家好啊 |
| How was your day? Boys, how was school? | 今天过得怎么样孩子们今天在学校如何 |
| - Great! I got elected... - Terrific! My turn! | -很好我被选为... -好极了到我说了 |
| I have exciting news. | 我有个令人激动的消息 |
| I finally hit on a winning promotion at the restaurant! | 我终于想到一个致胜的餐厅促销活动 |
| This wasn't the first time pops had come home excited | 这已经不是我爸第一次兴冲冲地回到家 |
| about a "Winning" Publicity stunt. | 说自己想到一个致胜的促销活动 |
| Ahoy, me hearties! | 你们好朋友们 |
| I be Captain Book! | 我是布克船长[书] |
| Lest there be claims of copyright plunder, | 为免版权上的争端 |
| that's b-o-o-k. | 那是书的拼音 |
| Now what would ye like to order? | 你们想点些什么 |
| Luckily, my dad was about to stumble into | 幸运的是我爸即将赶上 |
| the biggest restaurant craze of the mid '90s. | 餐厅业在90年代中期最大的浪潮 |
| Fajitas! | 墨西哥烤肉 |
| Orlando can't get enough | 奥兰多人永远吃不够 |
| utility-grade skirt steak | 可用食材级别的横肌牛排 |
| delivered in a sizzling skillet. | 用滋滋的铁板端上去 |
| No way. No way white people will eat meat out of a pan. | 不可能白人不可能直接从锅里吃肉的 |
| Yes way. Yes way all day. | 当然可能绝对可能 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| You bring them tortillas, veggies, and steak, | 你端上玉米薄饼蔬菜和牛排 |
| and they assemble it themselves. | 他们自己组合在一起 |
| It's like an edible Ikea chair. | 那就像是可以吃的宜家椅子 |
| Or a legos you can eat! | 或是可以吃的乐高玩具 |
| He improved on it. He just made it better. | 他顿时提高了格调他说得更好 |
| So we're about to come into some money, huh? | 所以我们要赚到大钱了是吧 |
| Papa, you been working out? | 爸爸你最近有健身吗 |
| 'Cause you're looking swole. | 因为你看起来很健美 |
| What? | 什么鬼 |
| Since things are looking so good at the restaurant, | 既然餐厅的经营状况那么好 |
| maybe you can spot me some bread for a video game? | 或许你可以给我点"粮"去买电子游戏 |
| 50 small? | 50块小钱 |
| I knew this would happen. | 我就知道会这样 |
| The downside of the greatest country in the world. | 全世界最伟大的国家不好的一面 |
| Entitled children feeling like they don't have to work | 让小孩子们觉得他们不用工作 |
| to get what they want. | 就能得到他们想要的 |
| My father, your yaya, | 我父亲也就是你爷爷 |
| made me work hard for every penny, | 曾经逼我为了每一分钱辛苦工作 |
| and that work ethic is how I'm able to keep the lights on. | 正是因为这样我才能养家糊口让家里灯火辉煌 |
| But not the a/c. | 但不能开空调吗 |
| That's your mother's thing. She runs the house. | 那是你妈的事她主内 |
| Don't pull me into that. | 别把我扯进来 |
| If you want money, you need to work for it. | 如果你想要钱你得去辛苦工作 |
| But I can't work. I'm only 11. | 但是我不能工作我才11岁 |
| Well, when your grandfather was 11, | 你爷爷11岁的时候 |
| he had three kids. | 都有3个孩子了 |
| As I say that, I realize I'm exaggerating, | 我一说出来就意识到我太夸张了 |
| but he definitely was working at your age. | 但他像你这么大的时候绝对已经工作了 |
| Right, ma? | 对吧妈 |
| I always respected him for that. | 我一直很敬重他这一点 |
| Made me the man I am today. | 让我成为了今天这样的男人 |
| So it's settled. | 那就这么定了 |
| Eddie will come work with me at Cattleman's after school. | 埃迪放学后跟我去牧民餐厅工作 |
| Great, because I have a job interview. | 好极了因为我还有个面试 |
| A furniture store needs management help. | 一个家具店需要管理上的帮助 |
| That's my specialty. | 那是我的专业技能 |
| What's your specialty, Emery? | 你的专业技能是什么埃莫瑞 |
| I know you want me to say "The ladies," | 我知道你希望我说是泡妞 |
| but I'm classier than that. | 但我比这有格调 |
| When I grow up, | 等我长大后 |
| I want my specialty to be homemade pickles. | 我希望我的专业技能是手工制作泡菜 |
| That's a new interest for you. | 那是你的又一个新兴趣 |
| - I was gonna tell you earlier... - No, it's fine. | -我之前有打算告诉你的-不没事 |
| I guess I just have to share a bunk bed with a total stranger. | 大概我得和一个完全陌生的人共享上下铺了 |
| I'm sorry. It's the heat. | 抱歉太热导致我火气大 |
| - Ready for your first day? - Look, dad, | -准备好第一天工作了吗-听着爸 |
| I don't wanna be here, and you don't want me here. | 我不想在这里你其实也不希望我在这里 |
| Uh, I do want you here. | 我希望你在这儿啊 |
| Remember my incredibly moving speech about your grandfather? | 记得我那场关于你爷爷的感人泪下的演讲吗 |
| But as long as I'm here, I'm gonna make the best of it. | 但只要我在这里我就一定会拼尽全力的 |
| Tips for "Shaq Fu." | 《功夫鲨鱼》小费赞助 |
| Life, huh? | 该死的生活 |
| You give a company 22 years, you think... | 你将22年人生都奉献给一家公司你以为... |
| My ears don't come free. | 我的倾听可不是免费的 |
| You know, rather than have my 11-year-old tend bar, | 我觉得11岁的你负责吧台不合适 |
| I thought you could work the floor. | 我想的是让你当个打杂的 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字