米兰达第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-04-03 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
米兰达第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Well, come along then please. | 快跟我来 |
Settle. That's it. | 坐一下 真好 |
Well, good evening to you. | 晚上好啊 |
Here we are again in the excitement that is each other's company. | 我们又将在相互陪伴中寻求刺激 |
The pleasure is all yours. | 快乐都是你们的 |
Good one, me. | 说得好吧 |
Now, previously in my life, | 回顾往事 |
Stevie made me go on an Outward Bound Course. | Stevie让我去参加拓展训练课 |
Help! | 救命啊 |
Someone let me out, I don't like it! | 来人把我放出来 我讨厌这个 |
Seriously, I really don't...! Oh, thank you. | 真心的 我真的不 谢谢 |
I get my own kind of adrenalin kicks, thank you. | 我有我自己的方法让肾上腺素飙升 谢谢 |
What else happened? Oh, yes, I went clubbing. | 还有什么 对了 我去夜店了 |
完整版请点击 | |
Something I'm not prone to. | 真的不是我的菜 |
A night out for me is going in to the garden, | 对我来说晚上出门就是去个后院 |
coming back, "Aaah! Home at last." | 然后回来 "终于到家了" |
And I panic conversationally | 要是环境太时髦 |
when in too trendy an environment. | 我交谈的时候就慌张 |
So, er...tell me something about yourself. | 介绍一下你自己吧 |
米兰达高频词
The other day, I weighed my breasts to see | 之前有天我给我的胸称重了 |
how much they'd cost to post. | 想看看要是邮寄出去要多少钱 |
Too heavy to go second class, | 太重了不能用二等邮寄 |
if you know what I mean. | 你懂吧 |
Right. Onwards with the show, team, quickly! | 快点 好戏开始了 |
So we can forget what we've just witnessed. | 那就能忘却刚刚的灾难了 |
So, pleased with it? | 还满意吧 |
It's great, Gary, thanks for your help. | 很棒 Gary 谢谢帮忙 |
"Oh, Gary, thanks for your help." | "Gary 谢谢帮了个忙" |
I've no idea what it does or how I make it do what it does, | 我真心不知道这个是干啥的 也不知道怎么弄 |
but it looks cool. | 但是看上去很酷 |
It's easy. I'll teach you. | 很简单啊 我来教你 |
It's great cos you can sync all applications | 这个很方便因为你可以把所有应用程序 |
with other hardware... | 同步到其他设备上 |
All I'm hearing is... | 我听到的就只是 |
- So, do you want a cup of tea, Gary? - Yeah, great. | - Gary你要来杯茶么 - 好 |
Stevie, what are you doing on the floor, | Stevie 你在地上干什么 |
you weird woman? | 你这个傻缺 |
Sorry, what's that? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
You'd like to make me and Gary a cup of tea? That's so sweet. | 你愿意给我和Gary沏茶是吧 你真好 |
Fine. Just don't play with the toys. | 切 不要玩玩具 |
They're part of the new children's range. | 这是新到的儿童玩具 |
I really want to play with the toys. Do you really want to? | 我真心想玩玩具 你想玩不 |
- I really want to play with the toys! - We can't, we're open. | - 我也很想玩 - 不行 在营业呢 |
So? Caterpillar Duck race, hello? | 那怎么了 毛毛虫玩具鸭赛跑怎么样 |
On your marks, get set, go! | 各就各位 预备 开始 |
I think you'll find I have chosen the superior animal. | 你发现我选的比你的强了吧 |
This one's got no turning circle, that's why! | 因为我这个要转个大圈掉头 |
Oh, those are lovely! | 真是太可爱了 |
My children would love them. | 我的孩子肯定爱这个 |
- How old are yours? - Sorry? | - 你们孩子多大 - 你说啥 |
Well, I hope they're for your kids. | 我希望这是给你们孩子买的 |
Yeah, be weird if we were just playing. | 当然 要是我俩玩就太诡异了 |
Very, yes, so, we've... | 相当的 对啊 我们 |
- Got kids...- Got kids. | - 有孩子 - 有孩子 |
What do you have? | 男孩女孩 |
- Two... - Little... | - 两个 - 小 |
Boys. | 男孩 |
Had... | 有 |
Two... | 两个 |
米兰达台词本单词标注
Little... | 小 |
Toys. | 玩具 |
Aaah, we always do that! | 我们经常这样配合 |
Two boys. Lovely. But exhausting! | 两个男孩 真有爱 但是很累心啊 |
Oh, shattered. | 累惨了 |
Yes, you look it. | 对啊 你长得就很惨 |
Ooh, these would be perfect party gifts. Are you local? | 这肯定是完美的派对玩具 你们是本地的么 |
Maybe yours are going to the same birthday. | 可能你们的孩子也去同一个生日派对吧 |
What are they called? | 他们叫什么 |
- Uh, Cliff - Richard - Uh, Cliff... - Richard. | |
Cliff and Richard. | Cliff和Richard |
We're massive fans. | 我们是大粉丝啊 |
I'm Mandy. | 我叫Mandy |
M-M-Mary, and this is... | 我叫Mary 这是 |
Joseph Joseph. | |
No way! | 上帝啊 |
Well, I will look out for your boys. What's your surname? | 我会照顾你们的孩子的 你姓什么 |
Oh...erm...Ri... Rich... | 嗯 Ri Richa |
Ards Richards ..Ards... Richards. | |
Right. So your sons are | 好 那你的儿子是 |
Cliff Richards and...? | Cliff Richards和 |
And Richard Richards. Yeah. | Richard Richards 对 |
We just thought, life isn't fair, | 我们只是觉得 生活太不公平了 |
let's teach them that from the off. | 让他们从小就体会体会吧 |
Isn't it just that we're massive fans? | 我们就是这么爱他们 |
That's it, yeah. | 就是啊 |
We're all going on a summer holiday | 我们一起去度假 |
Christmas time Mistletoe and wine | 圣诞节来了 快摆上槲寄生和红酒 |
Children singing Christian rhymes | 孩子们唱着圣诞歌 |
- Etcetera - Etcetera. | - 等等 - 等等 |
Well, lovely to meet you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
Nice to talk to adults | 和成人聊天真好 |
otherwise it's just kids, kids, kids. | 不然就只是孩子 孩子 孩子 |
Oh, isn't it? | 可不是么 |
Oh, for a night out! Ooh, a holiday! | 有天晚上能出去欢乐一下 那就是假期啊 |
I could do so much more before I had children. | 我有孩子之前能享受更多欢乐的 |
I sometimes think, | 有时候我就想 |
Mandy, "How do have enough time to bring up the kids | Mandy "照顾孩子同时还能自己创业 |
and run your own business?" | 你是如何做到的" |
- You're a saint. - Well, yes, in a way. | - 你就是圣人 - 某种程度上真的是 |
But children are worth it, aren't they, Mary? | 但为了孩子很值得 是吧 Mary |
I always say, until you've brought the gift of life, | 我经常说 只有收获了生命的馈赠 |
you're not complete. | 女人的人生才完整 |
"I'm a saint. I've just given birth." | "我是圣人 我生了孩子" |
"I don't even have enough time to eat!" | "我没时间吃饭" |
完整版请点击 | |
"My ovaries work and I'm so very excited!" | "我卵巢不错 我好激动" |
Not very annoying, ovary annoying! | 不是超讨厌 是巢讨厌 |
Gary, not very annoying, ovary annoying! | Gary 不是超讨厌 是巢讨厌 |
Oi, not very annoying, ovary annoying! | 不是超讨厌 是巢讨厌 |
Nothing here, either. | 也没反应 |
Rude. | 放肆 |
My point is, I'm young, I'm free. | 我意思是 我还年轻 我很自由 |
- Single. - Yes, happily so, mother. | - 还单身 - 对 我骄傲 亲妈 |
I can do anything. I can go reckless, wild. | 我想做啥做啥 我可以不顾后果 狂欢痛饮 |
You've never been wild. | 你从来都不狂欢痛饮 |
OK. So I'm not a clubber. | 我不是夜店咖 |
I don't "Large it, big style." | 我不要"加量 加大" |
Not unless you're in McDonalds. | 你在麦当劳就这样 |
That's very good! | 说得好 |
Such fun! | 太搞笑了 |
It has to be said, Miranda, you're not cool. | 真心的 Miranda 你一点都不酷 |
Oh, hello, cool new phone, | 看好了 多酷的新手机 |
which I've worked out myself, | 我自己设置的呢 |
plays music, and so is in effect a kind of ghetto blaster. | 放音乐 实际上就像是手提式录音机 |
And what are you listening to at the moment? | 你现在在听什么 |
Let's have a go, shall we? | 让我们也听听 |
- Billy Joel? - Yeah. | - Billy Joel - 答对了 |
You'll be up before you know. You'll all be dancing soon. | 你们会情不自禁站起来 跟我一起跳 |
You'll love it. | 你们会很爱这首的 |
Got a call from an old friend we used to be real close | 接到了昔日密友的电话 |
You'll be feeling it any minute. | 你们随时会来感觉的 |
Down low, up high! Down low, up really high! | 下拍 上排 下拍 蹦个高 |
OK, fine. You've made your point. | 服了你们了 我都明白了 |
I'm not cool, | 我一点都不酷 |
but I just want some fun, crazy times, you know? | 我只是想找乐子 疯狂一把 |
I'm going to start by getting really drunk. | 那我就从喝的烂醉开始 |
No! | 不要 |
What? | 又咋了 |
You get regal and angry when you're drunk. | 你一醉就变震怒的华妃了 |
Oh, I do not! | 我才不是 |
Have you had wild times, Penny? | 你有没有疯狂的时候 Penny |
Don't you know it! I've had... | 你不知道么 我曾经 |
such fun. | 太搞笑了 |
There was a spa in Malta in the '60s. | 六十年代的时候马尔他有个温泉浴场 |
- Oh, no. - Let's just say, | - 救救我吧 - 怎么说呢 |
clothes weren't an option, so... | 穿不穿衣服随便 |
..Nigel Havers, twice. | Nigel Havers 两次哦 |
Unacceptable. | 大胆放肆 |
I'll tell you what I'm going to do. | 告诉你们我要做什么 |
I'm just going to take off for a few days. | 我要出国旅游几天 |
I'm going to pack a back-pack, grab a flight to...Thailand! | 我要收拾行囊 坐飞机去 泰国 |
For a few days? | 去几天么 |
Wild! Yeah, that's it! | 疯狂吧 |
Well, I'm just off to book my spontaneous trip | 我要回去订我那说走就走的机票 |
because I am one cool, hip chick. | 因为我是个很酷的时髦妞 |
Obviously I'm not going on a spontaneous crazy trip. | 很明显我才不要去什么傻缺的旅行 |
I'm no good at travel | 我一点都不在行旅行 |
and even if I did get to an exotic beach location, | 就算是在热带海滩我也想死 |
not relaxing. Beaches? | 一点都不舒心 海滩啊 |
Try and put a towel down, immediate gust of wind, | 想把浴巾铺在沙滩上 忽然来了阵风 |
towel in face. | 浴巾糊在脸上 |
Tuck towel into sand. | 把浴巾卷进沙子里 |
Sit down, have an ice lolly, wasp! | 坐下 来根冰棒 大黄蜂 |
Wasp! Stand up to bat wasp away, oh no! | 大黄蜂 站起来把黄蜂赶走 神啊 |
Sand on towel now, flap towel to get rid of sand, | 沙子跑浴巾上了 拍走浴巾上的沙子 |
sand in face, sand on lolly, | 沙子满脸 沙子满冰棒 |
wasp, abort, abort! | 大黄蜂 不玩了 还是回家吧 |
Right, holiday search. | 度假搜索 |
Hotel, England, Surrey. | 旅馆 英格兰 萨里郡 |
It's too expensive, it's a bit far... | 太贵了 有点远 |
Oh, hang on, brilliant! The Hamilton Lodge. | 等一下 太棒了 汉密尔顿旅店 |
I know where that is. La bas. | 我知道在哪 在那 |
Round the corner, no travel, | 就在拐角 不用长途跋涉 |
no language barrier, book. | 没有语言障碍 订个房 |
And there's no reason to say I'm not going to Thailand. | 也不用找借口说我不去泰国了 |
- Morning. - Morning. | - 早上好 - 早上好 |
Has broken Like the first morning | 早晨来临 如同第一个清晨 |
Blackbirds have spoken Ski-mah-nah-neee. | 画眉鸣唱 如同第一只鸣禽 |
- How are you? - Good. | - 你怎么样 - 很好 |
When are you off? | 什么时候出发 |
In about 20 minutes, to Thailand. | 20分钟之后 去泰国哦 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字