实习医生格蕾第1季第2集台词
2021-08-16 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident | 在这当担任外科住院医生的7年 |
will be the best and worst of your life. | 将是你们一生中最美好和痛苦的7年 |
You will be pushed to the breaking point. | 你们会被推向崩溃的边缘 |
Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty. | 其中8位会转到更容易的专科 |
Five will crack under the pressure. | 5位会在压力下崩溃 |
Two of you will be asked to leave. | 2位会被劝退 |
Dr. Shepherd. We should pretend it never happened. | 谢博德医生我们要装作什么都没发生 |
What never happened? You sleeping with me, | 什么没发生过是你和我上床 |
Or you throwing me out this morning? | 还是你今早把我赶出去 |
You're an attending and I'm your intern. | 你是主治医生我是你实习医生 |
- Stop looking at me like that.- Like what? | -别那样看我-哪样 |
完整版请点击 | |
Like you've seen me naked. | 就像我没穿衣服 |
Your first shift starts now and lasts 48 hours. | 你们第一次值班现在开始持续48小时 |
You're interns, grunts, nobodies, | 你们是实习生小人物 |
Bottom of the surgical food chain. | 在外科食物链的最底层 |
What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
You and I are gonna have so much fun together. | 你和我一起可有的瞧了 |
You know Meredith is inbred? | 你们知道梅瑞狄斯来历吗 |
Like it's uncommon around here to be a doctors' parents... | 父母是医生在这里很特别吗 |
Royally in bread. her mother is Ellis Grey. | 不止如此她妈妈可是爱丽丝·格蕾 |
Shut up. the Ellis Grey? | 天啊那个爱丽丝·格蕾 |
She's a living legend. | 她是活生生的传奇 |
What's your name? | 你叫什么 |
It's me, mom. Meredith. | 是我妈梅瑞狄斯 |
All right. | 好吧 |
We're gonna survive this, right? | 我们会挺过去的对吗 |
It's all about lines. | 一切都有关"线" |
The finish line at the end of residency. | 实习结束时的终点线 |
Waiting in line for a chance at the operating table. | 排成直线等待进手术室的机会 |
And then there's the most important line... | 还有最重要的一条线 |
A line separating you from the people you work with. | 一条分隔你和同事的三八线 |
It doesn't help to get too familiar. | 关系太好是没有帮助的 |
To make friends. | 交朋友也是 |
You need boundaries between you and the rest of the world. | 你需要分界线让自己远离尘世 |
Other people are far too messy. | 其他人太过于复杂 |
It's all about lines. | 一切都有关"线" |
Drawing lines in the sand | 在沙上画几条线 |
And praying like hell no one crosses them. | 拼命地祈祷没人能穿越它们 |
Look, I'm sure you're very nice, | 我相信你人很好 |
But I'm very particular about who lives in my house, | 但我对室友比较挑剔 |
and you're just not right. | 你就是不合适 |
Why? Look, I'm quiet. | 为什么我很安静 |
No loud music, no parties. | 没有吵闹的音乐没有聚会 |
Where were you when the challenger exploded? | 挑战号爆炸时你在哪 |
The what? | 什么 |
The space shuttle challenger. | 航天飞机挑战号 |
Uh... I think I was in kindergarten. | 我想我当时在上幼儿园 |
Exactly. No. | 确实不行 |
Why do you put up posters for roommates | 如果你不想要找室友 |
if you don't want roommates? | 那你干嘛还要贴广告 |
I do want roommates. | 我想要室友 |
We're together 100 hours a week. | 我们一周有100个小时在一起 |
You want to live together, too? | 你还想住一起吗 |
I see you bring bribes now, huh? | 我看你带行贿品来了 |
I need a place to live. My Mom irons my scrubs. | 我得找个地方住我妈居然熨我刷手衣 |
I have to get out of there. | 我得搬出去 |
It's not a bribe. I don't think it's a good idea. | 这不是贿赂我觉得这不是好主意 |
- I can put down last, first, and deposit.- It's totally a bribe. | -我可以先付两个月定金-肯定是贿赂 |
I can cook, and I'm an obsessive cleaner. | 我会煮饭而且很爱干净 |
No. I just want two total strangers who I don't have to talk to | 不行我只想找两个陌生人不用聊天 |
Or be nice to, | 或对他们示好 |
and it's not a bribe. It's a mocha latte. | 还有这不是贿赂只是杯摩卡拿铁 |
George, you're running the code team. Meredith, take the trauma pager. | 乔治去急救组梅瑞狄斯去创伤科待命 |
Christina, deliver the weekend labs to the patients. | 克里斯蒂娜去把检查结果告诉病人 |
Izzie, you're on sutures. | 伊兹你就去缝合吧 |
Dr. Bailey, I was hoping to assist you in the O.R. Today. | 贝利医生我希望今天可以协助你的手术 |
Maybe, do a minor procedure, I think I'm ready. | 也许能尽我微薄之力我准备好了 |
Mocha latte? | 要摩卡拿铁吗 |
- If she gets to cut, I want to cut, too.- Yeah, me too. | -如果她能我也想做-我也是 |
I wouldn't mind another shot. I mean, if everybody else is... | 我不介意再试一次如果她们都能 |
Stop talking. | 别吵了 |
Every intern wants to perform their first surgery. | 每个实习生都渴望他们第一次手术 |
That's not your job. | 这不是你们的工作 |
Do you know what your job is? | 你们的工作是 |
To make your resident happy. | 让你们的住院医生开心 |
Do I look happy? No. Why? | 我看上去开心吗不为什么 |
Because my interns are whiny. | 因为我的实习生很爱发牢骚 |
You know what will make me look happy? | 你们知道什么能让我开心 |
Having a code team staffed, | 去急救组报道 |
having the trauma pages answered, | 去创伤科待命 |
Having the weekend labs delivered, | 去报告检查结果 |
and having someone down in the pit, doing the sutures. | 去给某位受伤的病患缝合伤口 |
No one holds a scalpel till I'm so happy, | 在我开心起来前没人能拿手术刀 |
I'm mary freakin' poppins. | 我现在郁闷着呢 |
Mocha latte, my ass. | 送摩卡拿铁傻子都懂 |
Why are y'all standing there? Move! | 为什么还站在那动起来 |
Seattle has ferryboats. | 西雅图有渡轮啊 |
Yes. | 是的 |
I didn't know that. | 我以前都不知道 |
I've been living here six weeks. | 我已经搬来6周了 |
I didn't know there were ferryboats. | 都不知道这里有渡轮 |
Seattle is surrounded by water on three sides. | 西雅图三面环水 |
Hence the ferryboats. | 所以有渡轮 |
Now I have to like it here. | 现在我不由得喜欢上这里 |
I wasn't planning on liking it here. | 没想到会喜欢上这里 |
I'm from New York. | 我来自纽约 |
Genetically engineered to dislike everywhere | 天生就不喜欢任何地方 |
except Manhattan. | 除了曼哈顿 |
I have a thing for ferryboats. | 我想去坐坐渡轮 |
I'm not going out with you. | 我不会和你出去的 |
Did I ask you to go out with me? | 我请你和我去了吗 |
Do you want to go out with me? | 你愿意和我出去吗 |
I'm not dating you, | 我不会和你约会 |
and I'm definitely not sleeping with you again. | 而且我绝对不再和你上床了 |
完整版请点击 | |
You're my boss. | 你是我的上级 |
I'm your boss's boss. | 我是你上级的上级 |
You're my teacher and my teacher's teacher. | 你是我的导师我导师的老师 |
And you're my teacher. | 你也是我导师 |
"I'm your sister, I'm your daughter." | "你是我的姐妹你是我的baby" |
- You're sexually harassing me.- I'm riding an elevator. | -你对我性骚扰-我在坐电梯而已 |
Look, I'm drawing a line. | 听着我在画条线 |
The line is drawn. | 线画好了 |
There's a big line. | 这是条很清晰的线 |
So, this line, is it imaginary | 那这线是你想象出来的 |
or do I need to get you a marker? | 还是要给你支笔画下来 |
We'lltalk later? | 我们等会再谈 |
- Are you the surgeon?- Yeah. | -你是外科医生吗-是的 |
We've got a rape victim. | 我们有个强奸受害者 |
Better get in there. | 最好进去看看 |
25-year-old female found down at the park. Status... post trauma. | 25岁女性发现倒在公园里状态创伤后 |
She came in with a GCS of six. B.P. ...80 over 60. | 送来时格拉斯哥6分血压80/60 |
Exam is significant for blunt head trauma. | 检查显示脑后钝伤只主因 |
Unequalbreath sounds, right pupil is dilated, and she's ready for X-ray. | 呼吸不均匀右侧瞳孔散大准备去照X光 |
Ready to roll? | 准备好了吗 |
Hey! | 听见没 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
Call ahead to clear a C.T. Let them know I'm coming. | 提前打电话去CT室通知他们我要来了 |
Load up the portable monitor. | 装上便携式监护仪 |
Call respiratory for a ventilator. | 通知呼吸科要台呼吸机 |
I'll get x-rays while I'm down there. | 我一到那里就做X光检查 |
She's gonna spend a hell of a long time in recovery and rehab. | 她要过很长一段时间才能完全康复 |
If she survives. | 如果能活下来 |
What is she, like 5'2", 100 pounds? | 瞧瞧她1米6的个45公斤吗 |
She's still breathing after what this guy did to her? | 在被施暴后她还能活下来吗 |
If they catch the guy, they should castrate him. | 要是抓住那家伙真该阉了他 |
See how shredded her hands are? | 看她的手伤得多严重 |
She tried to fight back. | 她试图还击 |
Tried to? Rape kit came back negative. | 试图吗强奸检验呈阴性 |
She kicked his ass. | 她揍了他一顿 |
So, we have a warrior among us, huh? | 那么说她是位勇士了 |
Allison. | 艾莉森 |
Her... her name is Allison. | 她的名字叫艾莉森 |
Allison. | 艾莉森 |
I think I may have found the cause of our rupture. | 我觉得找到出血的位置了 |
What is this? | 这是什么 |
Does anyone know what this is? | 有谁知道这是什么 |
Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
What? Spit it out, Grey. | 是什么说吧格蕾 |
- She bit it off.- Bit off what? | -她把它咬下来了-咬下什么 |
That's his... | 那是他的 |
penis. | 阴茎 |
She bit off his -- his penis. | 她把他阴茎咬下来了 |
If she can fight the infection, she'll be fine. | 如果她能过感染那关她就会好起来 |
It's all gonna depend on whether or not she wakes up in the next 72 hours. | 这得看在72小时内她能否醒过来 |
Yeh,We should go to drink later. | 我们等会儿去喝杯吧 |
You can tell me the long story | 说说名医放弃优厚的待遇 |
of what makes a hotshot doc leave the big apple for Seattle. | 来到西雅图的精彩故事 |
Short story, actually. | 事实上很简短的 |
Your chief of surgery made me an offer I couldn't refuse. | 你外科主任请我过来我不好拒绝 |
Richard asked you to come? | 理查德请你来的吗 |
Yeah. Why? | 是的怎么了 |
Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
See you later. | 待会见 |
Do you know what the code team does? | 你知道急救组是干嘛的 |
Saves lives. | 拯救生命 |
I shock a heart, and someone lives to see another day. | 我电击心脏某人的生命又能延续了 |
That's upbeat. | 真鼓舞人心 |
It's a glass half full... | 是个乐观的地方 |
Bambi, don't say another word till after the hunter shoots your mother. | 小鹿斑比在猎人射你妈前别说话 |
I don't like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
I have a B.A. from Smith, | 我是史密斯大学文学学士 |
a PHD from Berkeley, | 柏克莱大学的博士 |
And an M.D. from Stanford, | 斯坦福大学的医学博士 |
and I'm delivering lab results. | 而我却在发诊断结果 |
It's gonna take me all day to get through these. | 这得花一整天才做得完 |
Then get started. | 那就快干活吧 |
Oh, I wasn't complaining. | 我没在抱怨 |
Intern was reassigned, so he's mine now. | 实习生重新分配了他现在归我管 |
Have him shadow you for the day. | 我让他今天跟你做事 |
Show him how i do things. | 告诉他我的行事作风 |
Alex karev. nice to meet you. | 阿历克斯·克莱夫很高兴认识你 |
You're the pig who called meredith a nurse. | 那个叫梅瑞狄斯是护士的猪头吧 |
I hate you on principle. | 我打心底里讨厌你 |
And you're the pushy, overbearing kiss-ass. | 你就是那不择手段傲慢的马屁精 |
I, uh, i hate you too. | 我也打心底里讨厌你 |
Oh, it should be fun then. | 那接下来就好玩了 |
I'm dr. o'malley. i'll be running this code. | 我是欧麦利医生负责这次抢救 |
What do we got? | 什么情况 |
We have a 57-year-old male. he's asystole. | 57岁的男性心脏停搏 |
Charging to 200, please. | 充电到200焦 |
- We're charged.- Cleared. | -已充-离手 |
All right, Mrs. lu, i'm dr. stevens. | 好了卢太太我是斯蒂文斯医生 |
I'm gonna sew up your wound. | 我来帮你缝合伤口 |
you're gonna need asix stitches. | 你大概要缝六针 |
Are you allergic to any medication? | 你对药物有过敏吗 |
Can you speak Chinese? | 你会说中文吗 |
Please help me. | 请你帮帮我 |
Oh, i'm sorry. l-i don't... do you speak english? | 不好意思我不会你会讲英文吗 |
My daughter is outside.She is worse than me. | 我女儿在外面伤得比我还重 |
I just hurt my arm. She was... | 我只伤到手她就 |
Are you listen to me? | 你有没有听我说啊 |
I'll find, um... does anybody here speak chinese? | 我找人有人会讲中文吗 |
Hi. is the chief in? | 你好主任在吗 |
He's on his way. is that it? | 他在路上这就是那个吗 |
- Yeah.- Can i see it? | -是的-我能看看吗 |
No. forget i asked. | 算了当我没说 |
Meredith, it's good to see you. | 梅瑞狄斯见到你真好 |
I heard your mother was leaving Mayo. | 我听说你妈离开梅奥了[爱尔兰西北部] |
She going back with the UN? | 她打算回联合国吗 |
She's, uh, taking time off. | 她正在休假 |
To write another book, I suppose | 我猜她又打算出书了 |
Listen, so they said to bring this to you, so... | 他们说把这个拿给你所以 |
- Yes, uh, for the police.- Right. | -是的要给警方的-好 |
When did the police say they were coming? | 他们说什么时候来 |
You know how slow they are. | 你知道他们办事多慢 |
So she better take it with her. | 所以她最好能随身携带 |
What? | 什么 |
You have to take it with you. | 你必须随身携带 |
Chain-of-custody rules. | 这是证据监督链规定的 |
All medical matter in a rape | 所有强奸案的医学证据 |
must stay with the person who collected it | 必须由收集人保管 |
Until it's placed in police custody. | 直到警方来接收为止 |
You collected the specimen, so you have custody. | 你收集了这样本所以由你来保管 |
Custody of a penis. | 保管这阴茎 |
Yes, until the cops come for it. | 是的直到警察来接收 |
Ok. well, what am i supposed to do with the penis? | 好的那我带着这阴茎要做什么呢 |
You have a disorder called multinucleate cell angiohistiocytoma. | 你患的病是多核血管组织细胞瘤 |
It's not a cancer sarcoma. | 这不是恶性肿瘤 |
It's very rare but minor. | 这很罕见但不严重 |
You'll be discharged today, ok? | 你今天就可以出院了好吗 |
- l-i don't need a surgery?- No. | -我不需要做手术-是的 |
I'm not gonna die? i'm fine? | 我不会死了我好了 |
Fit as a fiddle, or whatever. | 非常健康就这样了 |
What's that? | 那是什么 |
Don't ask. you don't want to know. | 别问你不会想要知道的 |
I do want to know. really. | 我就想知道真的 |
You really want to know? | 你真的想知道 |
It's a severed penis. | 是被弄断的阴茎 |
Ok. i didn't really want to know. | 好吧我不是很想知道的 |
Why do i have to be the one who get hugged? | 为什么老是我被别人拥抱 |
Because i don't do that. | 因为我不做这事 |
Besides, you're the ovarian sister here. | 此外你是卵巢姐妹啊 |
Did you call me an ovarian s? an ovarian s? | 你刚刚叫我卵巢卵巢吗 |
Since when has the possession of ovaries become an insult? | 什么时候拥有卵巢变成侮辱 |
Meredith's carrying a penis around in a jar. | 梅瑞狄斯正拿着装着阴茎的罐子 |
oh, from the rape surgery? | 是那个强奸的手术吗 |
Yeah, and it's not a jar. | 是的那不是罐子 |
It's a cooler. | 是个冷藏箱 |
Talk about taking a bite out of crime. | 只谈医学别扯到犯罪 |
You ok? | 你还好吗 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“实习医生格蕾”