摘抄《天鹅湖节选3》

2021-01-20  本文已影响0人  李爱一

The Enchanted Princess

The swan swam to an ugly old castle.

天鹅游向一座丑陋的古堡。

When it left the water, something magical happened; the swan turned into a beautiful Princess.

当它离开水面时,神奇的事情发生了;天鹅变成了一位美丽的公主。

She had long blonde hair and she wore a long white dress.

她留着金色的长发,穿着一条白色的裙子。

The crown was still on her head.

王冠仍然戴在她头上。

Zigfried ran to where she stood at the castle door.

齐格弗里德跑到她站的城堡门口的地方。

"Wait! Where are you going?"

“等等!你要去哪儿?”

The Princess stopped, but she did not look at him.

公主停了下来,但她没有看着他。

"Look at me, please. My name is Prince Zigfried and I want to know who you are."

“请看着我。我叫齐格弗里德王子,我想知道你是谁。”

The Princess turned to look at the Prince.

公主转身看着王子。

She had the same dark, sad eyes of the swan.

她和天鹅一样有着乌黑又悲伤的眼睛。

"My name is Princess Odile."

“我叫奥迪尔公主。”

"But why were you a swan? Why do you look so sad?"

“但是为什么你是天鹅?你为什么看起来这么伤心?”

"An evil wizard called Rocford cast a spell on me. I may only leave the castle during the day as a swan."

“一个叫罗克福德的邪恶巫师对我施了一个咒语。我只能在白天作为一只天鹅离开城堡。”

"Where is this wizard? I will talk to him. I will tell him this is wrong."

“这个巫师在哪?我要和他谈谈,告诉他这是错的。”

"No, you mustn't. He will hurt you, I know. He does not want me to see another man."

“不,你不能。他会伤害你,我知道。他不让我再见到别的男人。”

"Tell me where this man is! I will fight him and free you."

“告诉我这个男人在哪!我要和他搏斗还你自由。”

"No, you must leave. He is dangerous."

“不,你必须离开。他很危险。”

"I won't leave until I see him; You must be set free."

“见到他之前我是不会离开的;你必须被释放。”

"Please. You are very kind, but you must go away."

“拜托。你很善良,但是你必须离开。”

"I won't!"

“我不!”

She looked into his eyes again.

她再一次看向了他的眼睛。

"If you want to do something for me, you will leave now."

“如果你想为我做点什么,你现在就离开。”

"Odile, I will leave if you want me to. But I want you to come to the ball tonight. I must choose a wife and I want to choose you."

“奥迪尔,如果你要我走,我就走。但我想要你今晚来参加舞会。我必须挑选一位妻子,我想选择你。”

"I can't. The wizard won't let me."

“我不能。巫师不会让我走。”

"Find a way. Promise me you'll try."

“找到方法。答应我你会去尝试。”

She spoke softly.

她轻声地说。

"All right. I'll try."

“好吧。我试试看。”

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读