英语学习教程玫瑰园树洞梦幻的蓝

我是你发卡上零星的斑点(译)——欧飞廉

2018-08-07  本文已影响8人  嗨嗐
我是你发卡上零星的斑点(译)——欧飞廉

我是你发卡上零星的斑点

I am the spots on your hairpins.

是你路过林间飘下的落叶

I am the fallen leaves in the woodland where you walk through.

是你抬头时划过眼睑的电线

I am the electric wires which go through your eyelids when you look up.

是你归途无意带上的雪花

I am the snow you bring by accidents on your way home.
我是你发卡上零星的斑点(译)——欧飞廉
我是你发卡上零星的斑点(译)——欧飞廉
我是你发卡上零星的斑点(译)——欧飞廉

是你耳闻目睹故事里的一个标点

I am a punctuation in the stories you know.

是你欢娱过后需要打发的多余时间

I am the extra time you need to kill after a good time.

我是你回望刹那的闪念

I am a flash of thought when you look back.

是你紧握双手依然无法阻止流出指尖的沙线.

I am the sand which you hold your hands but still could not stop coming out of fingertips.

是你千山万水后的春梦了无痕

I am your spring dream after thousands of mountains and rivers without any trace.

是你曾经的希冀死灰复燃

I am the rebirth of hope which you ever had.

是你作出选择的对立面

I am the standoff of your choices.

是你不可描述的那些生活片段

I am the pieces of life that you can not describe.
上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读