亲子阅读📖《I Will Take A Nap》我要小睡一会
适读年龄:3-6岁
今天,小猪小象又发生什么事情了呢?好像,小象又不开心了!
小象今天很累很乏,想去打个盹儿。还想着做个美梦,还没等他睡着,小猪来了。结果呢?大象被小猪吵得不得了,硬是没睡着,发生了什么事情呢?
作者:Mo WillemsI am tired. And cranky.
我很累。还很烦躁。
I will take a nap.
我要去打个盹儿。
I like to nap.
我喜欢打盹儿。
I am happier when I am rested.
休息之后我会更开心。
I hope I have good dreams.
祝我有个好梦。
Gerald!
小象!
Huh!?! What! Where? When? How!?!
啊~什么东西!在哪里?什么时候?怎样?!
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I am trying to take a nap because I am tired and cranky!
我想打个盹儿,因为我很累很烦躁!
Plop! And a nap helps if you are cranky?
噗通!打盹儿能让你不这么烦躁吗?
Yes, a nap helps if you are cranky!
是的,打个盹儿你就不会那么烦躁!
I am sorry, Piggie. I am very cranky.
对不起,小猪。我很烦躁。
Now I feel cranky, too.
现在我也感到很烦躁。
Very cranky.
非常烦躁。
Maybe I need a nap!
也许我需要去打个盹儿!
Maybe you do need a nap!
也许你确实需要打个盹儿!
I will take a nap, too!
我也要去打个盹儿!
I like to nap with my special buddy.
我喜欢和我的好朋友一起打盹儿。
Ready to nap?
准备好睡了吗?
Ready to nap!
准备好了!
Sleep tight.
祝你睡得香。
Mmmmmmmm……
嗯嗯……
Mmmmmmmm…
嗯嗯……
Snore! Snore! Snore! Snore!
呼噜呼噜~咕噜咕噜~
Snore! Snore! Snore! Snore! Snore!
呼噜!呼噜!呼噜!……
Snore! Snore! Snore! Snore!
呼噜!呼噜!呼噜!……
Snurk. Snurk. Snurk. Snurk. Puff.
咕噜咕噜,咕噜咕噜~啵啪。
Mmmmmmmmmm…
嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯……
Snore! Mmmmmmm… Yawn!
呼噜~嗯嗯~哈啊~
Wow! What a great nap!
喔!睡得真好!
I feel rested! I do not feel cranky!
我感觉轻松多了!我不再烦躁了!
How are you enjoying your nap, Gerald?
你睡得怎么样,小象?
I am not enjoying my nap, Piggie!
我睡得不好,小猪!
I am not napping!
我没在打盹儿!
But, if you are not napping,how can I be floating?
但是,如果你没在打盹儿,我怎么能浮起来?
And why is my head a turnip?
还有为什么我的头变成了一个萝卜头?
Good question.
问得好。
I’m a floating turnip head!
我是一颗飘浮着的萝卜头!
She’s a floating turnip head!
她是一颗飘浮着的萝卜头!
She’s a floating turnip head !
她是一颗飘浮着的萝卜头!
She’s a floating turnip head !
她是一颗飘浮着的萝卜头!
I am floating !
我飘在空中!
Also, I have a turnip head !
我也有一颗萝卜头!
Yawn!
哈啊~
Oh, hi, Gerald! Did you have a good nap?
哦,嗨,小象!你睡得好吗?
I sure did, Turnip Head.
当然睡得好,萝卜头。
• END •