艾米丽在巴黎第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-03-05 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
艾米丽在巴黎第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Okay, so the chef has a girlfriend, and guess who it is. | 原来那个厨师有女朋友 猜猜是谁 |
All I do is play guessing games with the kids. | 我整天都在跟小朋友玩猜谜 |
- Please, for my sanity, use your words. - Camille. | -为我的精神健康着想 你就直说吧-卡蜜尔 |
The beautiful blonde from the gallery? | 美术馆的那个金发美女 |
Beautiful and genuinely nice, which shouldn't be allowed. | 她人美心善 简直没天理 |
It's, like, just choose one. | 通常只能占一样 |
I wish Gabriel had told me he had a girlfriend | 加百列早跟我说他有女朋友就好了 |
before I thanked him with my mouth. | 我就不会用嘴谢他了 |
- I thought you just kissed him. - I did. | -你不就亲了他吗-对啊 |
Your English is as confusing as your French. | 你的英语和法语一样难懂 |
- Yeah, I feel stupid. In both languages. - Look, French men are flirts. | -对 两种语言里我都很笨-法国男人都爱撩 |
Just act normal when you see him. | 下次见到他 装作无事发生就好 |
But I'm trying not to see him. | 但我在努力避开他 |
完整版请点击 | |
Which is kind of impossible when we live in the same building. | 只是很难 毕竟我们住在同一栋楼 |
I really like him, and I just thought that he… | 我真的很喜欢他 我只是以为他… |
- I don't know what I thought. - Oh. Bonjour. | -我也不知道我在以为什么-你好 |
Un café s'il vous plaît. | 请给我一杯咖啡 |
j'aime le café, | 我想要咖啡 |
les fruits | 水果 |
et un croissant avec le préservatif. | 一个牛角包 配安全套 |
Okay, there's a vending machine for that in the men's room. | 男厕里有台自动贩卖机 去买就行了 |
What did I just say? | 我刚说了什么 |
"Préservatif" doesn't mean preserves. | 你刚才把果酱说成安全套了 |
You just ordered a croissant with a side of condoms. | 你点了一个牛角包 配安全套 |
- Oh, my God! No, I don't want that! - She's gonna bareback her breakfast! | -天啊 我不是那个意思-她打算"裸吃" |
- See, I can't get anything right. - It's a common mistake. | -你瞧 我什么都搞错-这种错误很正常 |
They're called faux amis. | 这叫"假闺蜜" |
So, "un crayon" isn't "crayon." It's "pencil." | 在法语中 "蜡笔"是指"铅笔" |
"Un médecin" isn't "medicine." | "药物"是指 |
It's "doctor." | "医生" |
- Faux amis, is that, like, fake friends? - Yep. | -"假闺蜜"是指"假朋友"-没错 |
Like you and Camille. | 像你和卡蜜尔的关系 |
You're gonna be friends with her | 你去跟她做朋友 |
but just so you can stay close to her hot, hot boyfriend. | 这样才能接近她那个帅气的男朋友 |
I'm not doing that. And I'm trying to avoid her, too. | 我不要 我也在努力避开她 |
Oh, good. Look, direct hit coming our way. | 祝你好运 她正在朝我们走来 |
Incoming! | 人来了 |
What? Camille! | 不会吧 卡蜜尔 |
- I'm so happy that we have the same café. - You remember Mindy? | -真棒 我们竟然来同一家咖啡馆-你记得明迪吗 |
- Yes, of course. - Great. Oh, yay. | -当然记得-太好了 |
I'm just grabbing some croissants for Gabriel. | 我只是来给加百列买牛角包 |
I can never get him out of bed in the morning. | 每天早上都很难叫他起床 |
Aw, sleepyhead. | 真贪睡 |
- Best kind. - So chic. | -那再好不过了-好潮啊 |
But may I? | 介意我调整一下吗 |
Just, yeah. | 就这样 |
Like, you know, French way. | 这是法式系法 |
On the side. | 把结系在一边 |
Let me take a photo of you for your emilyinparis account. | 我来为你的"艾米丽在巴黎"拍张照 |
Wanna get in? | 要合影吗 |
- Get in! - Okay. | -合影吧-好啊 |
Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
Okay. | 很好 |
- Say, "Amies." - Amies. | -说你们是"好闺蜜"-好闺蜜 |
So cute. | 真可爱 |
I will follow you so you can tag me. | 我关注你吧 这样你就可以标记我了 |
Cool. | 好 |
- Oh, my God, you have so many followers. - Oh, Emily knows how to make friends. | -天啊 你有好多粉丝-艾米丽很会交朋友 |
You okay? The scarf too tight? | 你还好吗 丝巾太紧了吗 |
Bonjour! Check this out. | 早上好 快看 |
Durée Cosmetics just DM'd me on Instagram. | 杜瑞化妆品公司刚在ins上私信我 |
They invited me to their influencer lunch today. | 邀请我参加今天的网红午宴 |
- You? An influencer? - I know. | -你是网红-我知道 |
They must have mistaken me for someone else. | 他们肯定把我认成其他人了 |
But I love Durée. | 但我很喜欢杜瑞 |
They were the first lip gloss I ever bought. | 我买的第一支唇蜜就是他家的 |
Well, not actually bought. My friend Cindy stole it from Target. | 其实不是我买的 我朋友辛迪从塔吉特偷的 |
- She's a teacher now. - Sounds right. | -她现在是老师-挺好 |
It's at… it's at the Hôtel d'Évreux? Is that good? | 这是埃夫勒酒店吗 是好地方吗 |
No, none of this is good. | 不好 这一切都不好 |
We don't speak of Durée in this office. They used to be a client. | 这个办公室禁止提"杜瑞" 他们曾是我们的客户 |
What happened? | 后来发生了什么 |
We don't speak of it, Emily. | 艾米丽 我们什么都不提 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Sylvie, just curious... | 希尔薇 我想知道… |
It is customary to knock, wait for a reply, then enter. | 敲门 等待回应才进门 是一种礼仪 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Busy. | 我很忙 |
I just noticed you don't have a cosmetics company on your roster. | 我刚发现 公司没有一个客户是化妆品公司 |
What an illuminating insight. | 多么发人深思的见解 |
Did you ever have one? | 你们以前有过吗 |
Bobbi Brown? Laura Mercier? | 例如芭比·波朗 罗拉·玛斯亚 |
Durée? | 杜瑞 |
A representative from Hästens Luxury Beds | 海丝腾高级床垫公司代表明天会来 |
is coming in tomorrow, and I expect you to have great campaign ideas. | 希望你能想出一个绝佳的营销方案 |
Of course. But can I just go back to the cosmetics question? | 没问题 不过可以回到化妆品品牌的问题吗 |
- No. - Okay. | -不行-好吧 |
Bring the Eiffel Tower to bed. | 把埃菲尔铁塔搬上床 |
For Hästens. That could be the slogan. | 这可以作为海丝腾的标语 |
They're Swedish, so using a Paris landmark may not... | 他们是瑞典品牌 用巴黎地标来做标语可能不… |
No, no, no, no, no. Not the Eiffel Tower. | 我不是指巴黎地标"埃菲尔铁塔" |
- The Eiffel Tower. - He means the sex position. | -而是"埃菲尔铁塔"-他说的是一种性爱体位 |
The woman is on all fours, | 女人趴在地上 |
and the two men, one in front, one in back, | 一个男人在前 另一个男人在后 |
and they, uh… | 然后他们… |
- How you say "clap"? - High-five. | -"高举一只手拍击"怎么说-击掌 |
Wait, why do they high-five? | 等一下 为什么要击掌 |
To make shape. | 为了形成一个塔形 |
- Eiffel Tower. - Please put your hands down. | -这就是"埃菲尔铁塔"-请把手放下 |
But then it's only London Bridge. Not as fun. | 那就只是伦敦桥了 没那么有趣了 |
Yes, that's true. | 没错 |
Okay, well, I would love to stay | 好了 虽然我很想留下来 |
and educate you on workplace harassment, | 教育你们什么叫职场性骚扰 |
but I've got a lunch. | 但我要出席一场午宴 |
完整版请点击 | |
- You're going? - The event that dare not speak its name? | -你要去-那个禁忌品牌主办的午宴 |
Yes. I just need a one-on-one with Olivia Thompson. | 没错 我就想跟奥利维亚·汤普森私下面谈 |
Their CMO? | 杜瑞公司的营销策划主任 |
- You're insane. - Well, they think I'm an influencer. | -你疯了-他们觉得我是网红 |
Maybe I can influence them to stay at Savoir. | 也许我可以影响他们留在萨维尔公司 |
Bonjour. I'm Em... | 你好 我是艾米… |
Hi, mon amour! | 亲爱的 |
- Ça va? - Très bien. | -最近怎样-很好 |
What a cute dog. I love goldens. | 这狗狗真可爱 我很喜欢金毛 |
Well, you should follow him. It's CashmereGoodBoy on Instagram, | 那你应该关注它 "乖孩子克什米尔" |
and he just hit 100,000 followers. | 它的粉丝数刚突破十万 |
Thank you, my love. Do you have one for Cashmere? | 谢谢亲爱的 可以给克什米尔一个吗 |
- But of course. - You know he'll get jealous. | -没问题-不然它会妒忌的 |
Name? | 你叫什么名字 |
Bonjour. I'm emilyinparis, and I was invited on Instagram. | 我帐号是"艾米丽在巴黎" 通过ins受邀 |
Everyone was. | 这里每个人都是 |
can I get a big one like Cashmere? | 可以给我个克什米尔拿到的那种大礼包吗 |
Let me check. | 我看一下 |
Not enough followers. | 粉丝还不够 |
So now, please integrate the products in your social media content. | 请将我们的产品植入你的社交媒体内容 |
We expect a minimum of five posts. | 我们希望你们至少上传五条内容 |
With your tiny reach, make it ten. | 但你帐号传播率不高 所以至少要十条 |
I'm on it. I'll give you quantity and quality. | 没问题 我会质量和数量兼具 |
Can you point me in the direction of Olivia Thompson? | 可以告诉我奥利维亚·汤普森在哪吗 |
She's about to speak. | 她很快要上台演说了 |
Merci. | 谢谢 |
Next. | 下一位 |
Thank you all for being here. | 感谢你们的到来 |
We are thrilled to be sharing | 我们很开心 |
this season's incredible product range | 能跟你们这群红遍全球的网红 |
with such global tastemakers. | 分享这一季令人惊艳的产品 |
Enjoy lunch | 请好好享用午餐 |
and please remember to tag Durée in your posts | 记得在内容里标记杜瑞品牌 |
so that we can track your social media impressions. | 我们好追踪你们的内容浏览次数 |
Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
Miss Thompson, can I please have a moment? | 汤普森小姐 可以跟你说几句话吗 |
May I help you, Miss emilyinparis? | "艾米丽在巴黎"小姐 需要帮忙吗 |
Bonjour again. | 又是你 |
- I… I'm really here to speak to Olivia. - No, no, no. | -我真的很想跟奥利维亚说话-不行 |
If you want her attention, I suggest you post. | 如果想引起她的注意 我建议你发ins |
Très bien. | 很好 |
With macadamia butter and jojoba oil, Durée is smudge-proof. | 澳洲胡桃黄油加上荷荷巴油 杜瑞化妆品绝不糊 |
Even when you're berry hungry. | 就算你饿得发"莓"也不糊 |
Durée is smudge-proof. | 杜瑞化妆品绝不糊 |
Even when you're berry hungry. | 就算你饿得发"莓"也不糊 |
Emilyinparis. | 她是"艾米丽在巴黎" |
I like her. She's clever. | 我喜欢她 她很聪明 |
- She's eating the decor. - Where do we know her from? | -她把装饰品吃了-她是什么背景 |
I know exactly who she is. | 我知道她是谁了 |
I was 13 when I first tried Durée's lip gloss. | 13岁那年 我第一次用了杜瑞的唇蜜 |
Funny story... | 有趣的是… |
- Pardon! - Can you give me some space? | -不好意思-可以挪过去吗 |
Swipe up and enter Durée | 往上滑 输入"杜瑞" |
for 20% off my antifungal yoga pants. | 购买我的抗菌瑜伽裤 即可打八折 |
CeliaSplits. | 我是"劈腿妹希莉娅" |
Wow. And ow. | 天啊 好痛 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字