《哈利波特》我看过的两部
一.《哈利波特与魔法石》
1..“'The truth.' Dumbledore sighed. 'It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.'”
“真相,”邓布利多叹息着说,“这是一种美丽而可怕的东西,需要格外谨慎地对待。”
2. "From that moment on, Hermione Granger became their friend. There are some things you can’t share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them."
人们一起经历某个事件之后,便会不可避免地产生情谊,打昏一个十二英尺高的巨怪就可以算得上一个这种事件。
《哈利波特与密室》
1.Pity you had to see him on a burning day .
真遗憾,你在涅槃日见到它
2.Fawkes is a phoenx,Harry.
福克斯是凤凰哈利。
3.They burst into flame when it is time for them to die.And then they are reborn from the ashes.
它们将死的时候,就会自焚。然后,从灰烬里重生。
4.Fascinating creatures,phoenixes.
凤凰是奇妙的生物。
5.They can carry immensely heavy loads.Their tears have healing powers.
它们负重能力超群。眼泪能疗伤
6.You must have shown me real loyalty down in the Chamber ,Nothing but that could have called Fawkes to you .
你在密室中一定表现了对我的绝对忠诚 ,才能将福克斯(凤凰)召唤过去 。
7.It is not or abilities that show what we truly are .It is our choices.
我们的本性不由能力决定 ,而在于我们的选择
8.Master has given Dobby a sock .Master has presented Dobby with clothes .Dobby is free .
9.You shallnot harmHarry Potter.
不准你伤害哈利·波特
在最后,哈利波特和汤姆·里德尔(伏地魔)的战斗中,每当最危急时,凤凰就会出现。后来哈利波特消灭了伏地魔,救了金妮,不过自己受了重伤之时,凤凰再次飞来,用眼泪治愈了哈利的伤口。
哈利波特善待地精多比,后来哈利波特给了多比自己的一只袜子,和一条裤子。后来多比认哈利波特做仆人了。