你可有那么一种隐世情怀?
其实,我们每个人心中都有那么一种隐世情怀。在一个小岛,建屋舍,种芸豆,静心倾听树林间的嗡鸣声,看斜阳下红雀的翎羽,置身在如诗如画的室外佳境,与烟水相伴,让身心融入进自然之中。自由自在,无拘无束。一切美景和生灵都显得那么的随意自然、宁静致远。
有一个地方——茵尼斯弗利
阔别尘嚣、烟水飘渺,收获真正的宁静和安详。
来一起欣赏这座岛屿的诗篇吧,人生别太匆匆过,有事也要闲下来享受一下。
The Lake Isle of Innisfree茵尼斯弗利岛
- William Butler Yeats-威廉.巴特勒叶芝
I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
我要起身走了, 去茵尼斯弗利岛,
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made: 用泥土和枝条,建造起一座小屋;
Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honey-bee;我要有九排云豆架,一个蜜蜂巢,
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.在林间听群蜂高唱,独居 于幽处。
And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,于是我会有安宁,安宁慢慢来到。
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;从晨曦的面纱到蟋蟀歌唱的地方;
There midnight's all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,午夜一片闪光,中午有紫霞燃烧,
And evening full of the linnet's wings.暮色里,到处飞舞着红雀的翅膀。
I will arise and go now, for always night and day我要起身走了,因为我总是听到,
I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;听到湖水日夜轻轻拍打着湖滨;
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey,我站在公路,或在灰色的人行道,
I hear it in the deep heart's core.我心灵深处总听见那波涛声声。
希望不管是为钱奔波还是为了理想,都别忘记了,生而为人,应当有趣。