新概念第二册:Lesson 1 A private conve
Lesson 1 A private conversation
私人谈话
First listen and then answer the question.
听录音,然后回答以下问题。
Why did the writer complain to the people behind him?
为什么作者抱怨他后面的人?
Last week I went to the theatre.
上星期我去看戏。
I had a very good seat.
我的座位很好,
The play was very interesting.
戏很有意思,
I did not enjoy it.
但我却无法欣赏。
A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly.
一青年男子与一青年女子坐在我的身后,大声地说着话。
I got very angry.
我非常生气,
I could not hear the actors.
因为我听不见演员在说什么。
I turned round. I looked at the man and the woman angrily.
我回过头去怒视着那一男一女,
They did not pay any attention.
他们却毫不理会。
In the end, I could not bear it.
最后,我忍不住了,
I turned round again.
又一次回过头去,
'I can't hear a word!' I said angrily.
生气地说:“我一个字也听不见了!”
'It's none of your business,' the young man said rudely.
“不关你的事,”那男的毫不客气地说,
'This is a private conversation!'
“这是私人间的谈话!”
语法
complain to sb about sth
向某人抱怨/投诉某事
-
Why did the writer complain to the people behind him?
为什么作者抱怨他后面的人? -
I need to complain to you about the closing time of the tennis court.
我得向您就网球场的关闭时间提个意见。 -
Complain to the boy's mother, not to me.
找孩子他妈说去,不要找我
complain about sth
抱怨某事
-
We shouldn't complain about being poor.
我们不应该因为穷而叫苦连天。 -
I don't like to complain about free food.
我不想对免费的食物抱怨什么。 -
He came to complain about the volume of the music.
他过来抱怨音乐的音量太高了。
complain that+从句
抱怨某事
-
The kids complain that there's nothing to do there.
这些孩子抱怨说在那儿无事可做。 -
He complains that his wife misunderstands him.
他抱怨他妻子误会他。 -
Don't complain to me that I'm too focused on money.
不要抱怨我太侧重于金钱。
pay some/any attention to sth
注意某事
-
I never pay any attention to gossip.
我对闲言碎语从来置之不理。 -
Governments at least pay some attention to pollution.
这些国家的政府起码对污染问题有所重视。
- The mother has to remember to pay some attention to her husband.
这位母亲还得记住去照料她的丈夫。
pay attention to sth
注意某事
-
Pay attention to your spelling.
请注意拼写。 -
I don't pay attention to such gossip.
我才不理那些闲话呢。 -
You should always pay attention to personal grooming.
你应随时注意个人仪容。
In the end
最后
-
In the end, I could not bear it.
最后,我忍不住了, -
In the end you have to readjust your expectations
最后,你需要调整你的预期。 -
In the end they lose millions, perhaps billions
最后他们输掉几百万,或许是几十亿。
实用句子:
- I had a very good seat.
我的座位很好 - It's none of your business
不关你的事
新概念.png