摩登家庭 (Modern Family) 专题

看美剧练口语 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E03

2019-07-16  本文已影响2人  vvstudy

Scene 7 Phil & Claire , Jay & Gloria

poor Phil, 这个人设真也没谁了

Those cookies smell like heaven. Your own recipe? 此香只应天上有 是你的独家秘方吗
No, I just throw 'em in the oven. 不 我只是随便丢进烤箱烤烤罢了
And added the secret ingredient of caring? 但加了爱心作为神秘配料对吧
Sure. 没错
So, you and Luke having a good time? 你跟卢克玩得开心吗
I don't know. He won't come out of his box. 我也不知道 他不愿意把头上的盒子拿掉
Maybe I'll just stay here and spend some time with my sister. 也许我可以待在这儿 跟姐姐聊会儿天
Oh, right. I guess technically I would be your stepsister. 对噢 好像严格说来 我是你继姐哦
My mother says we are never to use the word "Step" 我妈不让我们说"继"字儿
Because it means "Not real." 因为那意味着不是真的
And we are a real family. Mmm. 而我们是个真正意义上的家庭
So what is the matter, Claire? 有什么问题吗 克莱尔
-What? -You seem sad. -什么 -你看起来不大高兴啊
It's just stuff with Alex. 让艾丽克斯给气饱了
You know, kid stuff. 小孩子的问题 你懂的
Kids. 小孩子
You don't have to tell me. My school is full of them. 别跟我提孩子 我学校里一堆小屁孩
I was thinking after lunch we can go and do a little shopping. 我想 午饭后我们能一起去逛街
I'm not getting a dress. 我可不会买裙子的
I don't care. I'm not your mother. 我才不管 我又不是你妈
I know. You're my grandmother. 我知道 你是我外婆嘛
Step-grandmother. 继--外婆
Anyways, today, think of me as a girlfriend. 不管怎么说 今天就把我当成你的闺蜜
Two girls out for an afternoon of fun. 午后时光 两个小闺蜜一起找点乐子
What do you usually do with your girlfriends? 你一般跟你的闺蜜们干什么呢
I don't know. We go out. We talk, drink wine. 不一定 逛街啊八卦啊喝酒啊
-Can I drink wine? -No. -我能喝酒吗 -没门儿
Some friend. 真"够朋友"
Well, you can still talk to me about anything. 你可以跟我聊聊天啊 什么话题都行
Yeah, adults always say that, but they don't mean it. 大人们都这么说 但都是口是心非
When my mom says I can ask her anything, 每次我妈说我想问什么都行
I really can't. 其实根本不行
She just freaks out. 我的问题直接把她逼疯
I won't freak out. Shoot. 我不会被逼疯的 放心说吧
Okay. 那好
How many men have you slept with? 你跟几个男人上过床
Eight. Next. 8个 下个问题
-Now can I try it? -No. -我能试试吗 -不行
I should get one of those. I've always loved planes. 我也应该买一个 我爱死飞机了
If things had gone a little differently in my life, 如果上天能给我一次重来的机会
I think I would have been a pilot. 我可能是个飞行员
Hey, what would happen if you turned the remote off 如果把遥控开关关了
and then back on real fast? 然后又马上打开会发生什么事呢
Yeah, you'd have been a great pilot. 你还真是个当飞行员的"好料子"
So, can you do a-Can you do a loop-de-loop? 那个 你能来个空中大回旋吗
If I wanted to. 只要我想就行
No way! Can I try it? 不是吧 能让我试试吗
No. 不行
I can see why you like this. It's so peaceful. 我知道你为什么爱玩飞机了 能修身养性
It's like the whole world just... disappears out here. 就像世界的纷纷扰扰 全不见了一样
-I remember this one summer--I'll tell you what. -我还记得有年夏天 -我跟你说
There's another trick called "Threading the needle." 我还会个绝招 叫"穿针引线"
I used to do it with Claire and Mitch when they were kids. 克莱尔和米奇还小的时候我常做给他们看
-You wanna try it? -How's it go? -想看看吗 -要怎么弄
You grab one of those hoops over there... 从那边拿个圈圈
and go to the far, far, far end of the field... 然后走到很远很远很远的地方
and stand there, and I fly the plane through it. 站着别动 我会让飞机从圈圈里钻过去
Um, that sounds awesome! 听起来真酷
-And then I get a chance flying it? -No. -然后我也能试下吗 -不行
Okay. 好吧
How's this? 这儿行不
Not far enough. Go on. 不够远 再站远点
-Okay. Further down. -You can't go too far. -好的 -越远越好
Right. Okay, I get it. I get it. 好的 我懂的
-How's this? -Good. -站这儿行不 -挺好
Now stand still. Don't move. 站好了 千万别动
Okay, let's do it. Whoo! 好的 来吧
Whoo! I love it! 太酷了 我喜欢
I love... it! 我就喜欢
You drove a plane into my face. 你拿飞机爆了我的头
You must have moved. I told you to stay still. 肯定是你动了 我说了不许动的
-I didn't move. -Try not to talk. -人家才没动 -闭嘴
I want to make sure nothing's broken. 我先检查一下飞机有没有坏
Alex and I can't just disagree. 我跟艾丽克斯不止是意见不能统一
I mean, she has to turn everything into a fight. 她还总能把事儿闹大
Hmm. A strong, independent woman. 独立的女强人嘛
Sounds like somebody else I know. 听上去跟我认识的另外一个人一样
I was never hostile though. 但我从来都没有恶意
I mean, this whole thing with the dress- 我的意思是 关于穿裙子的问题
Never had this problem with Haley. 海莉可从来不这样
Maybe Alex doesn't want to compete with her big sister. 也许艾丽克斯只是不想被拿来跟她姐比
Maybe she's trying to create her own identity. 或许她只是想做独一无二的自己
Put her in a dress, and she disappears. 一旦她穿上裙子 她的独特之处就消失了
For one afternoon? 就一下午都不行吗
I wouldn't give up being myself for even one second. 要让我放弃做自己 哪怕一秒钟都不行
Sometimes it's hard to remember you're only 10 years old. 有时候真不敢相信你才10岁
-And three-quarters. -Yeah. -10岁零9个月 -好吧

Scene 8 Mitchell & Cameron

Hey, it's Mitchell. Do you guys eat olives? 我是米奇尔 你们要吃橄榄吗
Olives? 橄榄吗
-Really good olives? -Yeah. -特棒的橄榄要吗 -好啊
You got it. 那我给你带了啊
Mitchell, I found the diapers. They're over here. 米奇尔 我找到尿布在哪了 就在那
Cameron, guess what I found? 卡梅隆 你猜猜我发现到什么了
Coffins. 棺材
They sell baby formula and they sell coffins. 他们既卖婴幼儿奶粉 又卖棺材
You can buy literally buy 你简直可以买到
everything you need from birth to death. 从你出生到去世需要用到的一切东西
Oh, my God. Look at these diapers. 苍天大地啊 看看这些尿布
Look how cheap they are! 真便宜
Oh. You know what we should do? 你知道我们应该怎么做吗
We should get enough for the next year or two, right? 我们应该买够一两年用的 对不
Where would we keep them? 那我们把它放哪呢
-They sell sheds. -Really? -他们正好也卖棚子嘛 -真的吗
You want to buy a diaper shed? 你真要买个堆放尿布的棚吗
We're those guys now? The guys with a diaper shed? 我们要变成家里盖有尿布棚的家伙了对吗
Just grab two more. 再拿两包
I'm not grabbing two more, Mitchell. 我才不要 米奇尔
It's time to go. 我们该走了
Come on, come on. We need, uh-Hey, excuse me. 淡定嘛 我们得...不好意思
-Where did you get that flatbed thing? -Over there. -你从哪找的平板车 -就在那边
-Go grab one of those. -Really? -我们也去弄一辆 -不是吧你
Yeah. Get two. 当然了 两辆才够
I'm in the applesauce aisle. 我在苹果酱那排等你
So, anyways, 不管怎么说
after charades, we went out for coffee. 猜字谜游戏之后我们一起去喝咖啡了
And I learned that he loves art. 然后我了解到他喜欢艺术
He plays the piano. He speaks French. 他会弹钢琴 还会说法语
-Un peu. -You see? -略懂 -听见没
I-I misjudged him. 我对他的第一印象完全不靠谱
Yeah, I'm sort of like Costco. 没错 我就跟好市多卖场一样
I'm big, I'm not fancy, and I dare you to not like me. 我身躯庞大 土里土气 但引人迷恋
Yeah, and I'm kinda more like that, um- 没错 而我就更像是那个...
What is the name of that little shop we went to in Paris? 我们在巴黎逛的那个小店叫什么来着
You are such a snob. 你个势利小人
Casablanca. 卡萨布兰卡

Scene 9 Phil & Claire , Jay & Gloria

I have a small flower on my ankle... 我脚脖子上纹了朵小花
and a tiny little butterfly on my... thigh. 还纹了一只小蝴蝶在我的 大腿上
How high up? 大腿根部吗
-Pretty high. -Did you do it to look sexy? -靠近"中心地带" -你是为了性感才纹的吗
No--Did you do it for a guy? Does Grandpa like it? 不 你是为男人纹的吗 我外公喜欢吗
No, no and yes. 否 否 是
That's gross 恶心
-Let's go back to your piercings. -No, no, no. -继续说说你的耳洞吧 -才不要
I've answered enough of your questions. 我回答了这么多问题
Now it's your turn to answer one. 现在轮到你来回答一个了
What is it? 什么问题
Why you don't want to wear a dress? 你为什么不想穿裙子
Because I don't want to look like Haley and her stupid friends. 因为我不想穿得像海莉和她那帮蠢伴一样
I wear dresses and I don't look like Haley. 我也穿裙子 我也不像海莉啊.
You are Haley, just 40 years older. 你就是海莉 40年后的版本
-Ten. -Twenty. -10年后的 -20年后的
Deal. Alex, why are you fighting me on this? 好吧 艾丽克斯 这你也要跟我吵吗
Just-It doesn't matter if I dress up. 其实 穿裙子也没什么大不了的
I'm not pretty like Haley and you. 只是我没有你跟海莉那么漂亮
-That's ridiculous! You're beautiful. -I'm not. -胡扯 你美翻了 -才不是
But that's okay. I'm the smart one. 不过没关系 我聪明过人
The cute busboy doesn't know that you're smart. 那个帅哥服务员可不知道你的智商多高
What? 什么
He's been smiling at you every time he comes to the table. 他每次过来续杯 都冲你微笑示意
He does not! 才没有
Why do you think we are the only people with bread? 要不然你以为他为何就给我们上了面包呢
Look. One day you're going to want to date a cute guy like that. 听着 有一天你也会想跟那样的帅小伙约会
And when that day comes, you're going to want to look beautiful, 等到那时候 你也会希望自己光彩动人
and then you'll wear a dress. 那时你就会穿裙子了
So, you ever kiss another girl? 那你亲过女生吗
That's no way to talk to your grandmother. 跟外婆可不能这么说话
Was my mom hard on me growing up? 我成长过程中 我妈对我严苛吗
Yeah, she was. 是 绝对是
But you know what? Back then 但是你知道吗 当时
everything was Betty Friedan and Gloria Steinem. 贝蒂·弗莱顿和格洛莉亚·斯坦正火着呢
2F2F2F&}[二位都是杰出的女权主义倡导者]
They didn't understand- 她们都不明白...
-Hola! We're back. -Hello. -我们回来了哟 -好啊
-Hey, how'd it go? -It was great. -逛得咋样啊 -非常棒
-Did you have fun with Luke? -Well, not- -你跟卢克玩得开心吗 -这个嘛
We had a great time. 我们姐弟俩谈得很开心
Alex, I've been thinking, and... 艾丽克斯 我想过了
if you don't want to wear a dress to the wedding, 你不想穿裙子参加婚礼
it's not the end of the world. 也没什么大不了的
It's all right. I bought one. 没关系 我买了一条
Do you see how she has to provoke me? 现在你看到她是怎么气我的了吗
We'll talk about it next week. 我们下周再聊这个话题
Claire! 克莱尔
Clear the way. Coming through. Ow! 让开道 进来
Coming through. Easy. Easy, fella. Ow! 小心点 注意 伙计
-I need to rest my face. -You're fine. -我的脸得好好歇歇了 -你没事的
You'll be all right. Hang on. 你会没事的 坚持住
-Oh, my God! -Get the door. -老天啊 -进家门了
Ah! Dad? 爸
Little accident. Nothing big. 小事故 没啥大不了的
-I was in a plane crash. -What happened? -是飞机失事啦 -发生什么事了
We were threading the needle, and somebody moved. 我们正在玩穿针引线那一招 有人动了
No, I didn't. You did it on purpose. 哪有 人家才没有 你是故意的
That's the painkiller talking. 他吃了止痛药 说胡话呢
He's a little loopy. 他有点晕乎乎的
-How bad is it? -Well, the wing is cracked, -到底有多严重 -机翼裂了
-the propeller's bent, but I can-I can--I mean Phil. -螺旋桨也折了 但我 -我指菲尔
-I was in a plane crash. -Thanks, Dad. -飞机失事了 -真"谢谢"你了 爸
I didn't ask him to be there. He insisted. 我又没让他站那 他非得去
He took a chance. This is what happened. 他非要冒险 就这样而已
Kind of like the time you ran over his foot. 就像你上次开车轧他脚一样
You ran over his foot? 你轧过他的脚吗
-That was an accident. -You know, Dad, you did it on purpose. -意外而已 -爸 你明明是故意的
We all saw the tire marks on the lawn. 我们都看到草坪上的轮胎印了
I had just quit smoking. 我那会儿刚戒烟嘛
See, you're upsetting your husband. 瞧 你说得你老公心烦意乱了
-Water. -I'll get it. -水 -我去拿
Ay. You okay? 你还好吧
Gloria! Thank God you're here. 歌洛莉亚 谢谢老天爷 你在这
Don't worry. I'm here too. 别担心 我也在这儿
Who's this? 你是谁啊
Wasn't my fault. 不是我的错
I have seen you thread the needle a million times. 我见你玩过无数次"穿针引线"那一招
You never miss. 你从来没失过手
Yeah. I must be getting old. 没错 我大概是宝刀已老
Why don't you just admit it? You never liked Phil. 你为什么就不愿承认呢 你不喜欢菲尔
Put that down. You do not get a cookie. 放下 才不给你吃曲奇饼呢
I like Phil. 我喜欢菲尔
It's just that sometimes he tries too hard, you know? 只是有时他有点太刻意讨好我了 你懂吗
And it's just kind of-irritating. 实在有点惹人生气
Okay, maybe he tries too hard 好吧 也许他过于刻意讨好
because you make zero effort with him. 因为你从来不主动和他亲近
You know what? In the 16 years that we've been married, 你知道吗 在我跟他结婚的16年里
have you one time told him that you liked him? 你有跟他说过一次你喜欢他吗
-Not in those exact words, no. -No. -我只是没明确说"喜欢"二字嘛 -才不是
Not in any words, Dad. 你什么都没说过 爸
How do you think that makes me feel? 你知道那让我心里多难过吗
You've never told your son that you love him? 你从没告诉过你的孩子你爱他吗
Whoa, whoa. When did we jump to love? 等等等等 什么时候上升到爱的高度了
And he's technically not my son. 而且准确地说 他又不是我的孩子
-Ah. So that means that you don't love Manny either? -Sure, I do. -那就是说你也不爱曼尼吗 -当然爱
I mean, believe me, when I was in that park, 相信我 当我刚刚在公园玩飞机时
I really wished Manny was there. 我真希望曼尼跟我一起
For what? 为什么
So that you could fly the plane into his head? Huh? 那样你就可以用飞机爆他头了是吗
Dad, thanks so much for bringing Phil home. 爸 多谢你能把菲尔送回家
I found one of your little flaps in his hair. So- 我在他头发里发现了你机翼的碎片
Actually, this is called an aileron. 实际上 这是副翼的碎片
-It controls... -because that's what matters right now. -用来保持...-现在重要的是菲尔才对吧
Bye, Dad. 爸 请你离开
-Hey, Phil. -Jay. -菲尔 -杰
What are you, made of china? 你是陶瓷做的吗
Phil, I just want you to know I'm sorry. 菲尔 我只想让你明白我的歉意
And whether I, uh, missed or you moved- 不管是因为我失手了 还是你动了
-I didn't. -either way. -我才没动 -都好
I just want to say that I like you. 我只想让你知道 我喜欢你
-Really? -Yeah. -真的吗 -必须的
What do you like about me? 那你能说说喜欢人家什么地方吗
You're a nice guy. 你是个好人
Try real hard. 非常努力
I do. 没错
And you're a good dad. 你还是个好父亲
Hey, I'm a good dad. Come here. 我是个好父亲 快来
Come here, you. 让我熊抱一个
This feels so right. 感觉真棒
What's going on? 什么情况
There was a little accident, 发生了一点小意外
but Jay's telling Phil how much he loves him. 不过杰在对菲尔表明爱意
Oh. Well, that's nice for Phil. 好吧 菲尔走运了
That's great, 真好
since he's never said anything like that to my boyfriend. 他可从来没对我男人表现过爱意呢
-Let it go. -No, it's not okay. -别提了 -不行 我气不过
No, Mitch is right. Go in there too, Cam. Come on. 不 米奇说的对 小卡 你也去抱抱
You're kidding. 开什么玩笑
-Jay! -I'm gonna get this. -杰 -我来吧
-Come on in, Cam. -Just a little hug. -来吧 小卡 -就抱一小下
-Get in here. -Say it. -过来吧 -快说
-Whoa! Hey, hey, hey! -Say it! Say it! -我勒个去 -快说 快说
I like you too, Cam. 小卡 我也喜欢你
-What do you like about him? -Oh, jez. -那你喜欢他哪一点 -天呐
Where did you get that camera? 你从哪弄来的摄影机
Only the greatest store on earth. 从世上最给力的商场里买来的
Thanks, Dad. 谢谢你 爸
Manny, picture! Get in there too. 曼尼 照相啦 快来
Get in here, mi amigo. Oh! 快来 我的好小伙
Stay still. Say "Cheese." 别动 跟我说"茄子"
-Don't push it. -Cheese! -别挤我 -茄子
Picture. 拍好了
-Cheese! -Cheese. Queso. -茄子 -茄子
Oh, boy! 天啊
Doesn't it feel like these arms could go around the world? 不觉得好像伸出手臂就能拥抱全世界吗
I think I strained something. 我想我背部好像扭伤了
I always wanted a daughter- 我一直想要个女儿
to dress her up in pretty dresses, 给她穿漂亮的小裙子
do her hair, her nails, her makeup. 给她做头发 美甲 化妆
No one knows this, but for the first year of his life, 透露个小秘密 曼尼一岁的时候
I made up Manny like a girl 我把他打扮得跟个女孩似的
and told everybody that he was my daughter. 逢人就说他是我女儿
Ay, but just for a few times. 不过也就那么几次
I didn't want to mess with his head. 我可不想让他对自己的性别产生困惑
When he found the pictures, 当他看到他小时候的照片
I told him that it was his twin sister who died. 我告诉他那是他已经死了的双胞胎姐姐

image.png
上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读