国务卿女士第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-03-19 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
国务卿女士第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| In conclusion, the challenges of the 21st century | 总而言之二十一世纪面临的挑战 |
| are indeed great. | 深重久远 |
| Therefore, our determination to solve them together | 所以我们一起面对挑战的决心 |
| must be even greater. | 必须尤其坚定 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
| And now I'm going to barf, | 现在我要吐了 |
| because this speech is so terrible. | 这讲稿也太烂了 |
| No offense, Matt. | 无意冒犯马特 |
| None taken, I think. | 没事...吧 |
| But given that this is my | 但鉴于这是我在 |
| first speech before the World Affairs Committee, | 世界事务委员会面前的第一次发言 |
| which is "the most august and influential..." | 也就是"最有威严及影响力的..." |
| what was the rest of it? | 剩下怎么说来着 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| "Forum for international relations in the world." | "世界国际关系论坛" |
| Right, that. | 对就这个 |
| Wouldn't it be nice if I actually...say something? | 我说些实在的话不是更好 |
| Well, Ma'am, it's precisely because | 国务卿女士这正是因为 |
| this is your first speech on such an important stage | 这是您在这种重要场合上首次演讲 |
| that each word needs to be polished, | 所以更需要字斟句酌 |
国务卿女士单词统计
国务卿女士高频单词统计
| and considered, and correct. | 严谨用词 |
| 'Kay, just an FYI, words like that make my eye twitch. | 好吧但跟你说这种词看得我眼抽筋 |
| Look, we're trying to articulate U.S. policy | 我们想要在各种话题中 |
| on a broad variety of topics, so the speech has been vetted... | 明晰地表达我国政策所以讲稿被... |
| Vetted by various departments and agencies. I know. I... | 被许多部门和机构审查过我知道 |
| Not to mention, we have to factor in the positions of our allies | 更不用说我们还要考虑盟国的立场 |
| to avoid offending them. | 以免冒犯他们 |
| And trying to fit that all in one speech is, like... | 讲稿要兼顾所有这些因素简直... |
| super hard. | 非常难 |
| Well put. | 用词真好 |
| Ma'am, the speech is in two days. | 国务卿演讲只剩两天了 |
| We need to finalize it. | 我们需要定稿 |
| Right, fine. | 好吧 |
| But give me some substance. | 但写点真东西 |
| I want something in that speech that I care about. | 我要演讲里有我真正在乎的内容 |
| That the White House approves. | 还要白宫也同意的 |
| Blake. | 布莱克 |
| I think Nadine suspects something. | 我觉得纳丁起疑心了 |
| Feel her eyes on me all the time. | 感觉她一直在看我 |
| Relax, she's not Sauron. | 别怕她不是魔王索隆 |
| That's what you think. | 你可别小看她 |
| Your paranoia notwithstanding, | 除了你的多疑 |
| do you have any actual intel for me? | 你有真正的情报给我吗 |
| I'm halfway through her e-mails, calendar and phone logs | 国务卿马什在任时她的邮件日程安排 |
| from her time with Secretary Marsh. | 和通话记录我已经查了一半 |
| So far, the only thing that feels dirty or suspicious is me. | 目前唯一肮脏可疑的地方就是我 |
| Blake, everyone in this building is potentially subject | 布莱克这栋楼里的所有人都有可能 |
| to investigation. | 随时被调查 |
| Secretary Marsh, her old boss, was conspiring | 国务卿马什她的旧主曾密谋 |
| to undermine the Iran peace talks. | 破坏伊朗和谈 |
| I want to make sure I'm not about to get | 我要确保我不会被自己的 |
| stabbed in the back by my Chief of Staff. | 参谋长背后捅一刀 |
| The diplomatic security guys think | 外交部的安保人员觉得 |
| I'm on a fishing expedition. | 我在盲目调查 |
| You are on a fishing expedition. | 你就是在盲目调查 |
| I think their question is: why me? | 我觉得他们是纳闷"为什么派他查" |
| Because unlike the rest of my staff, | 因为不像我其他手下 |
| you're my hire, and I trust you. | 你是我亲自雇的我相信你 |
| But you can tell the DS that the answer is: | 但你可以告诉国务院答案是 |
| because I said so. | "这是国务卿的命令" |
国务卿女士中英对照台词本截图
国务卿女士中英对照台词本截图
| See what I'm talking about? Boss lady hates me. | 你也看到了吧老大讨厌我 |
| No, just your speech. | 不她只讨厌你的讲稿 |
| Thanks. | 真谢谢你 |
| Look, it's too equivocal. She's no-BS. | 太模棱两可了不是她风格 |
| And what? I'm pro-BS? | 所以呢就是我风格吗 |
| Okay, can I tell you something, as a friend? | 好吧我能作为朋友奉劝你一句吗 |
| Well, that's a slightly complicated question. | 这问题可有点复杂哦 |
| All this wheedling and whining -- it's not cute. | 你这样牢骚不停可不讨喜 |
| Thanks, friend. | 谢谢你了朋友 |
| Now, why don't you tell me something... | 那作为超越朋友关系的你... |
| as more than a friend? | 又会对我说什么 |
| Okay. | 好啊 |
| Man up, dude. | 男人点吧兄弟 |
| Oh, I'm a man. | 我很男人的 |
| I'm a no-BS man. | 我是个不会废话的男人 |
| Full of substance. | 只说有意义的事 |
| Yeah. | 没错 |
| That sounded weird. | 这话听起来真别扭 |
| Wait, so he's here? | 等等他已经来了吗 |
| The priest? | 那个牧师 |
| Yeah, Laurent Adisa. | 是的洛朗·阿迪萨 |
| My social justice professor from divinity school. | 我上神学院时的社会司法老师 |
| Oh, that's right. | 对哦 |
| The guy who gave you a "B." | 给你"良"的那人 |
| I thought we were having dinner Saturday night. | 我以为我们是周六晚上吃饭 |
| His schedule changed. | 他的日程改了 |
| And, for the record, it was my only "B." | 而且我先声明我只得过那一次"良" |
| Ever. | 从小到大 |
| Do you know what, great, | 你猜怎么着真好 |
| because I'm exhausted, as one often is on a Tuesday night. | 我累坏了周二晚上谁不累啊 |
| So I can go up and lay down, | 所以我要上楼躺着 |
| and you guys can re-litigate the "B." | 你们去"良事重提"吧 |
| Babe, just come on. | 亲爱的拜托了 |
| You texted, like, ten times today, you never said anything. | 你今天发了有十条短信却一字没提 |
| It was a last-minute thing. | 临时安排的 |
| Fine, I'll say hello. | 好吧我去打个招呼 |
| But, for the record, acting very weird. | 但我要说你举止好奇怪 |
| Hello, everybody. | 你们好各位 |
| Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
| Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
| Father Adisa, really nice surprise. Please call me Elizabeth. | 阿迪萨神父幸会叫我伊丽莎白就好 |
| Well, if you call me Laurent. | 除非你也叫我洛朗 |
| Okay. If memory serves... | 好没记错的话 |
| ...you were Henry's | 你是亨利 |
| favorite professor, and also the only one | 最喜欢的教授同时还是唯一一位 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| that ever gave him a "B." | 给过他"良"的教授 |
| Whoa. Whoa, whoa. Dad got a "B"? | 老爸还得过"良"呢 |
| Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
| In defense of your father, | 我得为你父亲说句话 |
| he was a very brilliant student, | 他是才华横溢的学生 |
| but he was, uh...rather distracted | 但他当时被容光焕发的妻子 |
| by uh, a radiant wife and a brand-new baby. | 和新生的宝宝分了不少心 |
| Well, if by "radiant," | 你说的"容光焕发" |
| you mean sleepless and hostile... | 要是指失眠和待人如仇敌倒没错 |
| I didn't realize you'd been radiant for so long, Mom. | 没想到你都"容光焕发"这么久了妈 |
| - Ooh, snap. - Okay. | -够啦-好啦 |
| - That was a good one. - Come on, wise guys, beat it. | -这句接得好-好了各个小聪明走吧 |
| Grown-ups need to talk. | 大人们要谈话了 |
| Come on, nerds. | 走吧呆子 |
| So, Father, uh, Laurent... | 那么神父... 我是说洛朗 |
| ...what brings you to, uh...to D.C.? | 什么风把你吹到这儿来了 |
| Well, I'm here speaking on behalf of my charities | 我是代表我的慈善机构 |
| and some of the churches in the area. | 和那块的一些教堂来的 |
| But, um... | 不过 |
| I must confess that I didn't just come here | 我得承认我来不只是为了 |
| to uh, have a meal with your charming family. | 跟你们温馨的一家吃顿饭而已 |
| Yes, I'm beginning to get that. | 我大概懂了 |
| I was wondering if you had heard about the events of my country, | 你最近是否听说过我国西非共和国 |
| uh, the Republic of West Africa. | 发生的事件 |
| I'm-I'm aware of the coup that happened six months ago. | 我知道六个月前发生了政变 |
| I'm also aware that the ruling Junta have begun | 我也知道军政府已经开始 |
| curtailing women's rights, | 削弱女权 |
| and they're closing any schools that they feel | 并且关闭了任何他们觉得受到了 |
| are tainted by Western-style education. | 西式教育污染的学校 |
| Apparently, that's just the opening act. | 据说这还只是序幕 |
| The Junta has begun a campaign | 军政府已经开始了一场 |
| of ethnic slaughter against the Beko people. | 对贝科人民的种族大屠杀 |
| Wait. That I've not heard. | 等等这我还没有听说过 |
| Well, they're-they're ramping up to enter into the Beko heartland | 他们准备进入贝科腹地 |
| and clean out the city of St. Juste | 在数日之内将对德圣茹斯特 |
| in a matter of days. | 进行屠城 |
| I... | 我... |
| Thank you for bringing this to my attention. | 谢谢你跟我提起这件事 |
| And I will get a full briefing on it tomorrow. | 明天我就让他们给我一份完整的情况报告 |
| If-if you will indulge me. | 如果可以的话 |
| That is my niece, Komoyo, | 这是我侄女科穆瑶 |
| and her children, Esther and Simon. | 还有她的孩子们埃丝特和西蒙 |
| Well, Komoyo called me yesterday, | 科穆瑶昨天打了电话给我 |
| and, uh, she said the soldiers had entered her village. | 她说士兵已经进入了村庄 |
| And now they are on the run. | 他们正在逃亡 |
| Laurent, I'm very sorry. | 洛朗我深表遗憾 |
| It is I who must apologize for abusing your hospitality. | 应当是我为利用了你们的盛情款待而道歉 |
| No, no, no, no... | 不不不... |
| But uh, I just want you to understand | 但我希望你明白 |
| that I did not show you this photograph | 我给你看这张照片 |
| so that my family could get special treatment. | 并不是希望我的家人能受到特别待遇 |
| The truth is that you have the power | 事实是你有权力 |
| to answer the desperate prayers | 来响应我们国家 |
| of thousands of my people. | 上千名绝望的人的祈祷 |
| Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
| My phone just never stop ringing. | 我的手机总是响个不停 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字