语言·翻译

米汤译诗7: 唤心祛相思Heart, We Will Forge

2017-09-08  本文已影响0人  米汤6869
米汤译诗7: 唤心祛相思Heart, We Will Forget Himby Emily  Dickinson(1830-1886)

Heart, we will forget him,

唤心祛相思,

You and I, tonight!

誓言在今宵!

You must forget the warmth he gave,

尔弃君之炽,

I will forget the light.

我熄君之曜。

When you have done pray tell me,

俟尔先成功,

Then I, my thoughts, will dim.

我思随之淡。

Haste! lest while you're lagging

唯恐尔放松,

I may remember him!

余亦重思念。

附记:本诗来自网络,迪金森的诗已经不受版权约束。

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读