羊皮卷之二

2018-02-18  本文已影响0人  雨过天晴love

  The Scroll Marked2

羊皮卷之二

I will greet this day with love in my heart.

我要用全身心的爱来迎接今天。

For this is the greatest secret of success in allventures.

因为,这是一切成功的最大秘密。

Muscle can split a shield and even destroy life

强力能够劈开一块盾牌,甚至毁灭生命,

but only the unseen power of love can open the hearts of men and until I master this art

但是只有爱才具有无与伦比的力量,使人们敞开心扉。

I will remain no more than a peddler in the market place.

在掌握了爱的艺术之前,我只算商场上的无名小卒。

I will make love my greatest weapon

我要让爱成为我最大的武器,

and none on whom I call can defend against its force.

没有人能抵挡它的威力。

My reasoning they may counter;

我的理论,他们也许反对;

my speech they may distrust;

我的言谈,他们也许怀疑;

my apparel they may disapprove;

我的穿着,他们也许不赞成;

my face they may reject;

我的长相,他们也许不喜欢;

and even my bargains may cause them suspicion;

甚至我廉价出售的商品都可能使他们将信将疑,

yet my love will melt all hearts liken to the sun

然而我的爱心一定能温暖他们,

whose rays soften the coldest clay.

就像太阳的光芒能溶化冰冷的冻土。

I will greet this day with love in my heart.

我要用全身心的爱来迎接今天。

And how will I do this?

我该怎样做呢?

Henceforth will I look on all things with love

从今往后,我对一切都要满收爱心,

and I will be born again.

这样才能获得新生。

I will love the sun for it warms my bones;

我爱太阳,它温暖我的身体;

yet I will love the rain for its cleanses my spirit.

我爱雨水。它洗净我的灵魂;

I will love the light for it shows me the way;

我爱光明,它为我指引道路;

yet I will love the darkness for it shows me the stars.

我也爱黑夜,它让我看到星辰、

I will welcome happiness for it enlarges my heart;

我迎接快乐,它使我心胸开阔;

yet I will endure sadness for it opens my soul.

我忍受悲伤,它升华我的灵魂;

I will acknowledge towards for they are my due;

我接受报酬。因为我为此付出汗水;

yet I will welcome obstacles for they are my challenge.

我不怕困难,因为它们给我挑战。

I will greet this day with love in my heart.

我要用全身心的爱来迎接今天。

And how will I speak?

我该怎样说呢?

I will laud mine enemies and they will become friends;

我赞美敌人。敌人于是成为朋友;

I will encourage my friends and they will become brothers.

我鼓励朋友,朋友于是成为手足。

Always will I dig for reasons to applaud;

我要常想理由赞美别人,

never will I scratch for excuses to gossip.

绝不搬弄是非,道人长短。

When I am tempted to criticize I will bite on my tongue;

想要批评人时,咬住舌头,

when I am moved to praise

想要赞美人时,

I will shout from the roofs.

高声表达。

Is it not so that birds,

飞鸟,

the wind, the sea and all nature speaks with the music of praise for their creator?

清风,海浪,自然界的万物不都在用美妙动听的歌声赞美造物主吗?

Cannot I speak with the same music to his children?

我也要用同样的歌声赞美她的儿女。

Henceforth will I remember this secret

从今往后,我要记住这个秘密。

and it will change my life.

它将改变我的生活。

I will greet this day with love in my heart.

我要用全身心的爱来迎接今天。

And how will I act?

我该怎样行动呢?

I will love all manners of men for each has qualities to be admired

我要爱每个人的言谈举止,因为人人都有值得钦佩的性格,

even though they be hidden.

虽然有时不易察觉。

With love I will tear down the wall of suspicion and hate

我要用爱摧毁困住人们心灵的高墙,

which they have built round their hearts

那充满怀疑与仇恨的用墙。

and in its place will I build bridges so that my love may enter their souls.

我要铺一座通向人们心灵的桥梁。

I will love the ambitious

我爱雄心勃勃的人,

for they can inspire me!

他们给我灵感。

I will love the failures for they can teach me.

我爱失败的人,他们给我教训。

I will love the kings

我爱王侯将相,

for they are but human;

因为他们也是凡人。

I will love the meek

我爱谦恭之人,

for they are divine.

因为他们非凡。

I will love the rich

我爱富人,

for they are yet lonely;

因为他们孤独。

I will love the poor for

我爱穷人。

they are so many.

因为穷人太多了。

I will love the young for the faith they hold;

我爱少年,因为他们真诚。

I will love the old for the wisdom they share.

我爱长者,因为他们有智慧。

I will love the beautiful for their eyes of sadness;

我爱美丽的人,因为他们眼中流露着凄迷。

I will love the ugly

我爱丑陋的人,

for their souls of peace.

因为他们有颗宁静的心

I will greet this day with love in my heart.

我要用全身心的爱来迎接今天。

But how will I react to the actions of others?

我该怎样回应他人的行为呢?

With love.

用爱心。

For just as love is my weapon to open the hearts ofmen,

爱是我打开人们心扉的钥匙,

love is also my shield to repulse the arrows of hateand the spears of anger.

也是我抵挡仇恨之箭与愤怒之矛的盾牌。

Adversity and discouragement will beat against mynew shield and become as the softest of rains.

爱使挫折变得如春雨般温和,

My shield will protect me in the market place and sustain me when I am alone.

它是我商场上的护身符:孤独时,给我支持;

It will uplift me in moments of despair

绝望时,使我振作;

yet it will calm me in time of exultation.

狂喜时,让我平静。

It will become stronger and more protective with use until one day

这种爱心会一天天加强,越发又有保护力,

I will cast it aside and walk unencumbered among all manners of men

直到有一天,我可以自然地面对芸芸众生,

and, when I do, my name will be raised high on the pyramid of life.

处之泰然。

我要用全身心的爱来迎接今天。

Henceforth will I love all mankind.

从今往后,我要爱所有的人。

From tills moment all hate is let from my veins

仇恨将从我的血管中流走。

for I have not time to hate, only time to love.

我没有时间去恨,只有时间去爱。

From this moment I take the first step required to become a man among men.

现在,我迈出成为一个优秀的人的第一步。

With love I will increase my sales a hundredfold

有了爱,

and become a great salesman.

我将成为伟大的推销员,

If I have no other qualities

即使才疏智短,

I can succeed with love alone.

也能以爱心获得成功;

Without it I will fail

相反地,如果没有爱,

though I possess all the knowledge and skills of the world.

即使博学多识,也终将失败。

I will greet this day with love,

我要用全身心的爱来迎接今天。

and I will succeed.

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读