初来乍到第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-02-22 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
初来乍到第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Orlando, 1995. | 奥兰多1995年 |
Just as glamorous as it sounds. | 跟听上去一样迷人 |
My dad moved our family there from D.C. | 我爸把我们家从华盛顿搬去了那里 |
So he could open his own restaurant, | 就为了可以开一家餐厅 |
but business wasn't going quite the way he planned... | 但是生意并没有像他预估的那样 |
he planned to have customers, and he didn't. | 他预估会有很多客人结果并没有 |
Moms was worried, too, about money | 我妈也很担心主要是担心钱 |
and about fitting in with the neighborhood women. | 以及如何融入邻居妇女的群体中 |
So, "Melrose Place" | 所以《飞越情海》 |
is about prostitutes who are mad at each other. | 就是一部关于相互憎恶的妓女的剧 |
Yes. | 是的 |
The one person who never seemed to worry | 唯一一个无忧无虑的人 |
was my younger brother Emery. | 就是我弟弟埃莫瑞 |
完整版请点击 | |
He blended in like a chameleon. | 他迅速融入了新环境 |
My favorite movie's "Gremlins." | 我最爱的电影是《小魔怪》 |
And grandma and Evan were just hanging out, squishing bugs. | 奶奶和埃文则是悠闲地玩玩打打虫子 |
And that's me, your boy Eddie Huang, | 那是我主角埃迪·黄 |
still straight struggling to fit in at my new school. | 依然在挣扎着融入新学校 |
Dude, are those nurse's shoes? | 老兄你穿的是护士鞋吗 |
Yeah, they're your mom's. | 是啊是你妈的鞋 |
My mom does happen to be a nurse, | 我妈的确恰巧是个护士 |
and she helps sick people get better. | 她是救死扶伤的白衣天使 |
Can't wait to tell everybody | 我真是迫不及待告诉大家 |
the new Chinese kid wears nurse's shoes. | 新来的中国小孩穿着护士鞋 |
Walter's not wearing Jordans, either! | 沃特也没穿乔丹鞋啊 |
He doesn't need to... he's black. | 他不需要穿他是黑人啊 |
That's like built-in Jordans. | 那简直是天生的乔丹鞋 |
This school's ridiculous. | 这学校真是太荒谬了 |
They were jerks, but remember, | 他们都是混蛋不过记住了 |
this was 1995, before the Internet. | 当时是1995年互联网尚未普及 |
I couldn't just search "Asian kids who like hip-hop." | 我无法在网上搜索"喜欢嘻哈的亚洲孩子" |
I had to figure out a way to fit in | 我必须想个办法来融入新环境 |
or be stuck eating lunch with the janitor and his kite. | 否则只能永远就着大楼管理员和他的风筝吃午餐了 |
I'm just saying, don't call it a seasonal fruit salad | 我想说的是如果里面只有瓜 |
if it's nothing but melons. | 就别称之为时令水果沙拉啊 |
My famous tuna salad. | 我的拿手好菜金枪鱼沙拉 |
Mac and cheese with bacon bits. | 芝士通心粉加培根 |
Stinky tofu. | 臭豆腐 |
That's exotic. | 真具异域风情 |
How is this fuller than before? | 怎么反而比刚刚的还多了 |
Aren't you gonna try some? | 你们不尝尝吗 |
No. | 不了 |
But I admire you for making it. | 但我很欣赏你做这道菜 |
It's that enterprising spirit | 正是这种魄力 |
that made Taiwan a world power in little league baseball. | 让台湾在少年棒球联盟中十分厉害 |
I watched a documentary about China in college. | 我上大学时看了部有关中国的纪录片 |
You guys, I am so excited for this year's block party. | 各位我对今年的街区派对感到无比激动 |
I am so excited about our karaoke number. | 我倒是对我们的卡拉OK曲目感到激动 |
What's the party for? | 那个派对是用来庆祝什么的 |
The Daytona 500. | 代托纳500赛事 |
What's the Daytona 500? | 代托纳500是什么 |
We watch cars race around speedways 200 times, | 我们观看赛车有200次了 |
stopping only for fuel or engine maintenance, | 他们只会因加油或发动机维护而停下 |
and although the ultimate cup winner | 虽然最终的获胜者 |
is decided by an elaborate points system, | 是由详尽的计分系统计算出来的 |
individual race winners can still celebrate | 但是每个单场获胜者依然可以通过 |
by getting a grandfather clock or drinking a glass of milk. | 得到一个大摆钟或是喝一杯牛奶来庆祝 |
Caveat... drinking milk isn't specifically Nascar, | 注意喝牛奶不是只有纳斯卡赛事才有 |
but auto racing in general. | 一般的赛车活动都是有的 |
Do you have any aspirin? | 你有阿司匹林吗 |
Hey, there, neighbor! | 嘿你好啊邻居 |
Hello, neighbor. | 你好啊邻居 |
- I'm Louis.- I'm Marvin. | -我叫路易斯-我叫马文 |
- Hello. - This is Honey. | -你好-这是哈妮 |
- Hello. - Hi! | -你好-你好 |
We just got back from a month in the Keys. | 我们刚在礁岛群待了一个月回来 |
Oh, that's wonderful | 那真是太好了 |
you took your daughter on such a nice vacation! | 你带你女儿去享受了一趟美好的假期 |
Your dad is a good man. | 你爸可真是个大好人 |
Listen to him. | 要听他的话哦 |
Stay in school. | 在学校好好学习 |
She's my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
Of course she's your wife. | 她当然是你妻子了 |
She doesn't look like you at all. | 她跟你长得一点都不像 |
《狂犬库丘》 改编自史蒂芬·金的小说 | |
Oh, no. | 不好 |
You're reading Stephen King.What's wrong? | 你竟然在读史蒂芬·金的小说出什么事了 |
I have nothing in common with these neighborhood women. | 我跟那些邻居女人们格格不入 |
I miss my friends back in D.C. | 我想念华盛顿的那些朋友们了 |
We had such pleasant talks. | 我们当年聊天是多么畅快 |
I guess I'm just lonely. | 大概我是寂寞了吧 |
你知不知道我三岁的时候 他们把我的脚绑了(七) | |
You'll make new friends.It just take time. | 你会交到新朋友的只是需要一段时间而已 |
And stop reading that book. | 别再看那书了 |
Those stories always give you nightmares. | 你总是会因这类故事做噩梦 |
You know what gives me nightmares? | 你知道什么会让我做噩梦吗 |
Our bank account. | 我们的银行账户 |
Stephen King should publish my checkbook. | 史蒂芬·金应该出版一下我的支票簿 |
Mom, can I get the new Air Jordans? | 妈能给我买双新乔丹鞋吗 |
- Wh...- Why not? | -为...-为什么不行 |
They don't cost that much. | 那鞋也不是很贵啊 |
My sneakers aren't fine. | 我的运动鞋不能穿了 |
You never let me get anything! | 你什么都不给我买 |
God! | 天呐 |
I'm looking forward to when he wants a car. | 我很期待等他想要车时是什么样的情形 |
And there's a point system, | 她们提到什么计分系统 |
and then something happens with a clock, | 然后又是钟什么的 |
and then the winner drinks milk. | 并且获胜者可以喝牛奶 |
I love it. I love it. | 我喜欢我喜欢 |
Okay, this block party is a great opportunity | 听着街区派对是个大好机会 |
for us to network and promote the restaurant. | 可以让我们打通人脉并宣传一下餐厅 |
- When is it? - I don't know. | -什么时候办-我不知道 |
There's a party-planning meeting tonight. | 今晚会召开派对筹备大会 |
I sent representatives. | 我派了几个代表过去 |
完整版请点击 | |
Look, Alice, I don't want to sound like a broken record, | 听着爱丽丝我也不想重复说个不停 |
but why not a petting zoo? | 但为什么不能搞个抚爱动物园呢 |
We need to show people | 我们需要让大家知道 |
that Cattleman's Ranch has great food, you know? | 牧民的牧场餐厅有着美味的食物 |
We got to generate a buzz to bring in the customers. | 我们必须制造点动静以吸引顾客 |
I'll get a meat smoker. We'll give out steak and ribs. | 我去弄个烟熏机我们赠送一些牛排和肋排 |
No, are you crazy? | 不行你是疯了吗 |
We cannot afford to just give away food! | 我们可负担不起白送食物 |
The restaurant's not making any money. | 餐厅一点钱都没赚到 |
We can barely pay our bills. | 我们连账单都快付不起了 |
Jessica, it's important to project the image you want people to see. | 杰西卡营造你希望别人看到的形象是很重要的 |
If you want to be successful, | 如果你想成功 |
you have to project success. | 就必须营造出成功的样子 |
That's what I needed to do. | 那正是我需要做的 |
I wanted to change the way the kids at school saw me, | 我想改变同学们对我的看法 |
so I turned to the one person | 所以我向唯一一个 |
who could guide me through this... | 可以指引我解决这事的人求助了 |
Ol' dirty bastard. | 肮脏的老混蛋[ODB] |
That's it... a hot girl was the ultimate status symbol. | 没错一个性感的妹子是终极地位的象征 |
Even if I couldn't have Jordans, | 即便我没有乔丹鞋 |
if I had a fine shorty on my arm... | 如果有个美眉挽着我的手 |
wouldn't matter. | 那也不重要了 |
Thanks, O.D.B.! | 谢了ODB |
Be right back! Taking out the trash! | 马上回来丢一下垃圾 |
Eddie! | 埃迪 |
That's very expensive! | 那个很贵的 |
If you want to waste something, you waste water! | 如果你非要浪费点什么就浪费水吧 |
Do not throw juice! | 别把果汁白白泼掉 |
Mom, get out of my fantasy. | 妈滚出我的幻想 |
Jessica, water doesn't project success. | 杰西卡水可不能营造成功的形象 |
Capri Sun does. | 果汁才可以哦 |
As does Cattleman's Ranch ribs... | 牧民的牧场餐厅肋排也是哦 |
great pork at a fair price. | 超美味的猪肉价格公道 |
Come on, fly girls. Try a rib. Tell a friend. | 快来吧美女们尝块肋排帮忙宣传下 |
This is not free, okay? | 这不是免费的明白吗 |
I am going to charge you all. | 我会向你们收费的 |
Dad saw an opportunity | 我爸发现一个 |
to promote our restaurant at the Nascar party. | 在纳斯卡派对上推销我们家餐厅的机会 |
He just needed to figure out what the hell Nascar was first. | 不过他得先搞清楚纳斯卡是什么东西 |
Hello. Uh, do you have any Nascar videos? | 你好请问有纳斯卡赛事的碟片吗 |
Car or truck, cup series or busch, | 小车卡车跑车布施车 |
short track or road race? | 短道赛车还是公路赛车 |
I... | 我... |
Uh, which one is the milk? | 哪一种是喝牛奶的 |
All right. Come on. | 好吧跟我来 |
Come on. | 来吧 |
Let's go walk past the adult section and try to see inside. | 我们穿过成人区看看里面有什么 |
I thought those were the westerns. | 我以为那些是西部片呢 |
Only the sexy ones. | 是性感的西部片 |
They die and leave their wives their money. | 他们去世了把财产都留给了妻子 |
"Dolores Claiborne." | 《热泪伤痕》 |
Sometimes, they're driving home from their mistress's apartment, | 有时他们从情妇家开车回家 |
and their brakes suddenly fail. | 他们的刹车会突然失灵 |
An accident, Dolores... | 一场意外事故德罗丽丝 |
can be an unhappy woman's best friend. | 可以成为一个不幸福的女人最好的朋友 |
My husband doesn't like it when I watch Stephen King movies. | 我老公不喜欢我看史蒂芬·金的电影 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字