老友记第三季
2022年5月16日 1集
we tell each other everything. 我们无话不谈
Relax every muscle in your body.全身肌肉放松
You and me spending some quality time together.你和我花点时间好好相处
Relationships are hard.感情这回事儿很难说
2022年5月23日 2集
what's the big deal? Sit somewhere else!那有什么关系,换个位置坐吧
You don't know what youre wearing?你不知道自己要穿什么
we have to leave for exactly in 12 minutes 我们必须在12分钟内出门
I don't know what youre trying to do to me.我不知道你在对我做什么
pick out any shoes that fit your feet. 随便找一双可以穿的鞋子
I want everyone downstairs in two minutes. 我要大家在两分钟内下楼
3集
You meet her at the gate. The way she knows you love her.你要在出舱口等她,这样她才知道你爱她
It took me 28 years to find one man i wanted to spend my life with.我花了28年去找了一个能托付终身的男人
I was just afraid you were still hung up on my sister.我害怕你任然迷恋我姐姐
so you spied on me 所以你在监视我
I can't date you anymore.我不能再和你约会了
4集
We are a couple and that's what couples do.我们是情侣,情侣就应该这样
this relationships going too fast and we have to slow down.这段感情发展太快,我们得放慢脚步
Either you're seeing somebody behind my back, or you're pretending that you're seeing somebody.要不就是你背着我和别人约会,要不就是你假装和别人约会
2022年5月24日 5集
That kind of thing requires some serious thought. 这种事需要深思熟虑
First I'll devide my perspective candidates into categories.我会先把候选人归类
THE fumes are giving me a headache. 烟熏的我头疼
I can't believe that i screwed it up so bad.我居然把它搞砸了
2022年5月25日 6集
During the summer i spend most weekends at my sister's beach house.夏天我基本都去我姐的海边小屋度周末
What are you doing with tHe lamp?你拿着那盏灯做什么?
Just taking it to get rewired.拿去换电线
He told me in person他亲自告诉我的
Otherwise i could never afford a place like this. 否则我根本租不起这样的房子
Do you know i couldn't sleep for like a mouth你知道吗 我曾经一个月睡不着
7集
I wish she was my wife真希望她是我老婆
Nothing i do means anything.我做的一切都没有意义
I tip more than that when there is a bug in my food.就算菜里面有虫我也给的比他多
This is fixable if we act fast, ok?赶紧补救我们还来得及
Thanks for teaching me a valuable lesson. 谢谢你给我上了宝贵的一课
8集
It's not even worth mentioning. 根本不值得一提
Im gonna need an actual answer here. 我需要明确的答案
I mean It's like his left leg is moving a lot faster than his right leg.他的左脚动得比右脚快
You know how much i love that kid. 你明知道我有多爱他
I don't want to be the guy that breaks up a family. 我不想当拆散家庭的人
It doesn't matter how nice He was or how happ He made my dad.不管他人多好给我爸带来了多少幸福
I can't believe we're gonna spend the rest of Our lives together.我不敢相信我们居然无法厮守到老
I'll hold you close in my arms 我会紧紧拥你在怀里
I can't resist your charms.我无法抵挡你的魅力
9集
Don't say that i don't have goals.别说我没有目标
That almost hit me in the face.你差点打中我的脸
2022年5月26日 10集
I'd rather have something my dad could't sell 我宁可要爸爸不能卖的东西
Could you pull the curtains open for me?帮我把窗帘拉开好吗
I think I'm gonna look around a little bit more.我还是再看看吧
Look no further.别看了
I didn't mean to get so emotional. 我也不想这么情绪化
11集
That guy is so charming他是如此有魅力
Don't think i haven't noticed your potential.别以为我没注意到你的潜力
I've got a project for you that's a lot more related to fashion.我有一份和时装有关系的工作要交给你
Stick out your tongue. 把舌头伸出来
Take off your shirt把衣服脱下来
I have not stopped thinking about you since the party.派对结束后我满脑子都在想你
2022年5月28日 12集
Keep it inside. 放在心里
Learn how to hide your feelings学会隐藏你的感情
Don't cry out loud 不要哭出声
what kind of discount do we get?我们有多少折扣
I thought i would. but the translation's no good我本来以为我会喜欢,不过翻译得不好
It won't be long before you're the boss.要不了多久你就会当老板了
what's going on?怎么回事
I'll tell you what's going on! 我告诉你这是怎么回事
You have no right to make that kind of judgement.你没有权利批判我
You make me so sad that you would think this.你居然这么想 我好难过
It just seems to me that if two people love each other and trust each other there's no reason to be jealous.对我而言 如果两个人相爱,相互信任,就没有理由嫉妒
13集
No wonder she had to read this so many times难怪她要看这么多遍
We are still on this side of the door.我们还在门的这一边
That was the blind date that i told you about.就是我跟你说过的约会对象
She called and switched it from Tuesday.她打电话来改期
14集
I really loved when we were singing partners and i should have left you that way.我真的喜欢一起唱歌的日子,我不该那样离开你的
You're gonna freeze.你会冻坏的
15集
It would be nice if you'd realize that It's Just a job.我只是希望你了解这只是一份工作
Do you realize It's the first time in my life I'm doing something i actually care about! 你意识到了这是我人生中第一次做我真正喜欢的事
16集
I feel like it really isn't anybody's business.我觉得不关别人的事
It doesn't matter how much we love them 不管我们有多爱他们
Talk to you? I can't even Look at you right now. 跟你谈,我连看都不想看你一眼
The important thing is she meant Nothing to me.重点是她对我毫无意义
I thought Our Relationship was dead.我认为我们的关系完了
It doesn't matter what you say or what you do. 你说什么或者做什么都没用
2022年5月31日 17集
It's been a pretty hard time right now. So i just want to say thanks 这阵子很难熬, 真的谢谢你们
She never pees in public restrooms. 她从来不上公共厕所的
18集
when it comes to love what does age matter?在爱情里面,年龄不是问题
What you used to have with Amy is what i got with Alice.你跟艾米的感觉就是我和爱丽丝的感觉
Our relationship is hitting a new level now.我们的关系有进展了
I don't wanna encourage this behavior.我不想鼓励这种行为
Even though we want the same things right now in the future we may not尽管我们现在追求相同的东西 未来却不见得如此
Even though we love each other as much as we do尽管我们现在非常相爱
You're our age.你和我们差不多大
2022年6月2日 20集
He's not married or involved with anyone.他是单身也没有跟任何人交往
Maybe he could grab her and lift her up.或许他可以抓住她 把她抱起来
I wonder why she thinks you're going to call her?不知道为什么她以为你会打电话给她
I should have considered your feelings before i went home with you that night.那晚我跟你回家前 我该考虑到你的感受
21集
They are a huge responsibility. 这是一份重大责任
Especially at this age. They require constant care.特别是在这个年龄,他们随时都需要照顾
They need just the right food and lots and lots of love.他们不能吃错东西,需要很多的关爱
Could you give me a little push?你能帮我推一把吗
The only one who stands to get hurt is me.唯一受伤的人是我
That's way i can't take this job 所以我不能接受这份工作
22集
My warranty expires tomorrow. if i don't get through they're not gonna fix my crappy broken phone for free. 我的保修明天就到期了,如果我不打通电话,他们不会用我为我免费维修了
I pursured her for a couple of months.我追了她两个月
Then i give her a check for 2000 and she was mine.我给她一张两千美元的支票她就是我的
You're talented and you're goodlooking你有才华长得又美
Your play is the next play I'm gonna see.我下一个就会去看你的戏
when two people finally realize their feelings for each other.当两个人发现坠入爱河后
They talk for hours and they learn all about the other person.他们会聊很久弄清楚对方的一切
23集
I felt like you were someone i could finally open up to.我以为终于找到了可以倾诉的对象
There's so much in me i haven't shared with you yet.我还有很多事儿没有跟你分享
I made you a candlelight dinner in the park.我在公园做了烛光晚餐给你
2022年6月5日 24集
Today my boss keeps slapping my butt 今天我上司一直拍我屁股
You look a lot different than the last time i saw you. 你跟上次见面差很多
Can i just tell you how proud i am of you?你知道我有多为你骄傲吗
Im a little bit uncomfortable with the way that you express yourself.我对你的表达方式有点儿不习惯
25集
I'd probably be scared of a guy using a fake voice.我大概会害怕用假音说话的人
Im gonna close my eyes and point to someone我将要闭上眼睛然后指向其他人
I still can't forgive you for what you did.我还是无法原谅你所做的一切
I really don't know where your father is 我真的不知道你父亲的下落