怎样用地道的英语表达“我懂了”?
1. To be aware of
I wasn't even aware that he was ill.
我都不知道他生病了。
2. To realize
I realize how difficult it's going to be, but we must try.
我知道这有多困难,但我们必须试一试。
3. To recognize
He sadly recognized (that) he would die childless.
他接受了这个悲哀的事实:他将无儿无女、孤苦伶仃地度过残生。
4. To appreciate
I appreciate that it's a difficult decision for you to make.
我体会得出,你作出这样的决定有多难。
5. To acknowledge
We acknowledged the need for reform.
我们承认改革的需要。
6. To notice
I notice you aren't quite convinced.
我感到你还不太相信。
7. I see
"I'm tired." "So I see - you've been yawning all afternoon."
“我累了。”“我知道——你整个下午都打哈欠。”
8. I see what you mean.
含有不太同意对方所说的意思。
9. fair enough
多用在英式口语里哦,表示你觉得“有道理;做得(或说得)对”。
I'm just annoyed with him because he's behaved so badly." "Fair enough."
“令我感到不快的是他太没礼貌了。”“说得没错。”
10. All right./OK.
用在别人说的事情你已经知道了,或者对方已经说过很多次了。
11. I see/take your point.
或者可以说Point taken,意思是“我明白你的意思”。
其实也隐含了点不同意对方的意思。
12. I don't blame sb
理解为“我不会怪…;我理解…的心情”。
I don't blame him for getting angry - she's being really annoying.
我理解他生气的原因——她实在太烦人了。
13. I get what you mean./I get you.
get可以表示“懂,理解;听见”。
I told that joke to Sophia, but she didn't get it.
我跟索菲娅讲了那个笑话,可她没有听懂。