英文诗:契约

2024-09-18  本文已影响0人  槑焁

The Bargain

By Philip Sidney

作者:[英] 菲利普·锡德尼

My true love hath my heart, and I have his

我的真爱拥有我心,我拥有他的爱,

By just exchange one for another given;

就这样心心相印;

I told his dear, and mine he cannot miss,

我无法丢弃他的爱,他也无法忘记我的心,

There never was a better bargain driven:

没有比这更幸福的契约:

My true love hath my heart, and I have his.

我的真爱拥有我心,我拥有他的爱。

His heart in me keeps him and me in one,

我拥有他的心,我们融为一体,

My heart in him his thoughts and senses guides;

我的心给予他,牵引着他的思绪和感觉;

He loves my heart, for once it was his own,

他爱我的心,因为那曾是他的一切,

I cherish his because in me it bides;

我珍视他的爱,因为它住在我心中;

My true love hath my heart, and I have his.

我的真爱拥有我心,我拥有他的爱。

整理:2024年9月19日于经典龙苑

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读