亲子阅读📖《The Lucky Penny》幸运币
适读年龄:6-9岁
今天的绘本是《The Lucky Penny》,兔子捡到一枚幸运币,真的会带来幸运吗?
Rabbit went to visit his friend Bear.
兔子去看望他的好朋友小熊。
Hopping along, he spotted a penny and picked it up.
他蹦蹦跳跳地走着,看到一个硬币并捡了起来。
When he reached Bear’s house,
当他到达小熊家时,
Rabbit said,
兔子说,
"Hi, Bear. Look at this shiny penny I found."
“嗨,小熊。看看我捡到的这个闪亮的硬币。”
He put the penny into his back pocket and said,
他把硬币放进后口袋,说,
"Finding a penny brings good luck."
“捡到硬币会给你带来好运。”
"I need luck," said Bear.
“我需要幸运,”小熊说。
"I've locked myself out of my house.
“我把自己锁在家门外了。
My house key is not where it should be."
我的钥匙没有放在平时放的地方。”
"Where should it be?" asked Rabbit.
“它应该在哪里?”兔子问。
"In the front pocket of my overalls," said Bear.
“它应该在我工作服的前口袋里,”小熊说。
"I'm sure I dropped it in there as I worked in my garden.
“我肯定是在花园工作时落在那里了。
I've searched for an hour, but I can't find the key."
我找了一个小时,但没找到。”
"Let's look some more," said Rabbit.
“让我们再看看,”兔子说。
He searched near the porch.
他在门廊附近搜寻。
Bear peered into the pond.
熊凝视着池塘。
They both crawled through the bushes.
他们俩都爬过灌木丛。
Bear sighed.
熊叹了口气。
"We're not having any luck."
“我们没有一丝好运气。”
Those words made Rabbit remember his good luck penny.
这些话让兔子想到他的幸运币。
He plucked it from his back pocket.
他从后口袋里掏出幸运币。
"Bear," said Rabbit,
“小熊,”兔子说,
"We know your key isn't in your front pocket.
“我们知道你的钥匙不在你的前口袋里。
But could you have put it into your back pocket?"
但是你是不是把它放在了后口袋呢?”
Bear checked his back pocket.
小熊检查了一下他的后口袋。
"Here it is! That really is a lucky penny!"
“果然在这里!这真的是一枚幸运币!”
• END •