艾米丽在巴黎第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-02-20 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
艾米丽在巴黎第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Bonjour, Paris! | 你好 巴黎 |
| Hi, Chicago. What time is it there? | 你好 芝加哥 那边几点了 |
| It's 1:00 a.m. | 凌晨1点 |
| With the nausea, the sore boobs, and enough gas to launch a parade float, | 恶心想吐 乳房疼痛和足以推动游行彩车的屁 |
| I can't sleep! | 导致我睡不着 |
| Well, this'll give you something to dream about. | 至少你拥有了一直梦寐以求的东西 |
| Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
| Jogging on the Seine. | 我在塞纳河旁跑步 |
| It's gorgeous. You are living my life. | 太棒了 你在过着我的生活 |
| Except for... the jogging part. | 除了我不爱跑步 |
| And how's Doug like it? | 道格还适应吗 |
| Doug isn't actually coming. We're, um... | 其实他没来 我们... |
| We're not together anymore. | 我们已经分手了 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| What? | 什么 |
| So you're single? In Paris? | 所以你单身了 而且还是在巴黎 |
| - So single. - Okay, now I'm even more jealous. | -单身狗一个-我更羡慕你了 |
| I mean, your life is croissants and sex. | 如今你的生活充满了牛角包和做爱 |
| So far, croissants. | 目前为止只有牛角包 |
| So, how's the Paris office treating you? | 巴黎办公室的人对你好吗 |
艾米丽在巴黎单词统计
艾米丽在巴黎高频单词统计
| Oh, yeah, they're a fun bunch. | 他们都挺有意思的 |
| - I'm fitting right in. - Wonderful. | -我马上就融入了-不错 |
| I'll send the corporate commandments from the Chicago office | 我会从芝加哥发一份企业守则过去 |
| so you can give them an idea of our best practices. | 你就能让他们了解一下我们的做事标准 |
| Great. I'm sure they'll love to hear those, | 很好 他们肯定想听听 |
| especially from me. | 尤其是听我说 |
| Excusez-moi, mademoiselle. | 借过一下 小姐 |
| Oh, yeah, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
| Emily. Emily, there's a man next to you who's exposing himself. | 艾米丽 你旁边有个人露鸟了 |
| - Em... Emily? - Oh, my God! | -艾米丽-天啊 |
| Uh, pardon. | 不好意思 |
| Um, no. Sorry, that's my bad, I... You're peeing, and that's a urinal, um... | 是我不对... 你在尿尿 那个是小便斗... |
| - Au revoir to you, monsieur. - Bonne journée. | -再见 先生-祝你今天愉快 |
| What? | 搞什么 |
| Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
| Oh, my God. No! | 天啊 不要啊 |
| Ah, madame. Madame. | 这位女士 |
| The shower in my apartment just stopped working. | 我公寓的浴室断水了 |
| Poof! Just like that... | 砰的一声 水就没了 |
| ...there's no more water. | 没水了 |
| Why are you out dressed like that? | 你为什么穿成这样站在外面 |
| Do you think you're at a carnival? | 你以为这里是游乐场吗 |
| The shower. | 浴室 |
| Can you come see? | 你可以来看看吗 |
| I don't understand. And I've got no mail for you. | 我听不懂 也没收到你的邮件 |
| Is there something you can do? | 你能不能帮帮我 |
| Hi, good morning. | 早上好 |
| Can you please just tell her that the water cut off in my shower? | 你能不能跟她说 我的浴室断水了 |
| The water cut out in her shower. | 她说她的浴室断水了 |
| Yeah... and last week, it was a fuse. | 又来了... 上周是保险丝烧坏了 |
| Why does she break everything? Can she tell me why she breaks everything? | 她怎么总弄坏东西 你问她为什么老是弄坏东西 |
| She wants to know what you did. | 她想知道你做了什么 |
| Nothing! Nothing. I was minding my own shower business! | 什么也没做 我刚才只不过在洗澡 |
| You know, the water is very unreliable in this building. | 这栋大楼的供水向来不稳定 |
| The plumbing is 500 years old. Literally. | 水管已经500年了 没骗你 |
| She's getting on my nerves. Nothing but problems since she got here. | 她真是气死我了 她搬来后只会带来麻烦 |
| - What did she just say? - She'll call a plumber. | -她刚才说什么-她会通知水管工 |
| And in the meantime? | 那我现在怎么办 |
| - And in the meantime? - Le bidet. | -现在怎么办-用坐浴盆洗 |
| Yeah, that one I got. | 这句话我懂 |
艾米丽在巴黎中英对照台词本截图
艾米丽在巴黎中英对照台词本截图
| Le verbe "aimer." | 动词"喜欢" |
| I like coffee. | 我喜欢咖啡 |
| I like tea. | 我喜欢茶 |
| I like sport. | 我喜欢运动 |
| I like boots. | 我喜欢靴子 |
| I like dancing. | 我喜欢跳舞 |
| And I like Paris. | 我喜欢巴黎 |
| Bye, everyone. Good job. | 各位同学 再见 都表现得很好 |
| - Jacqueline? - Yeah? | -杰奎琳-什么事 |
| Um, any advice on how to get an office | 要怎么让办公室里所有法国人 |
| full of French people to "aimer" me? | 都"喜欢"我 |
| You work in an office full of French people? | 你办公室里所有同事都是法国人 |
| - Oui. - Wow. | -是的-天啊 |
| That must be... interesting. | 肯定... 很有意思 |
| - I'll tell you all about it. - Yeah. | -我可以详细告诉你-行 |
| Maybe we can go out and have a drink or something? | 也许我们可以出去喝一杯 |
| Oui, bien sûr. | 好 没问题 |
| My rate outside class is 50 euros an hour. | 课外教学每小时50欧元 |
| Bon. | 不错 |
| Or maybe not. | 那就算了 |
| As you want. | 随便你 |
| Have a good week. | 祝你这周过得愉快 |
| Bonjour, Sylvie. | 早上好 希尔薇 |
| Bonjour. | 你好 |
| - J'aime those bottines. - Merci. | -我很喜欢你的靴子-谢谢 |
| Why are you smiling like that? | 为什么笑成这样 |
| I'm just saying bonjour. | 我只是想跟你打声招呼 |
| It's a beautiful day in Paris. | 巴黎今天的天气很好 |
| There's not so much to be happy about. | 没什么值得开心的 |
| We have a big day. | 今天是个大日子 |
| Very important commercial shoot for De L'Heure. | 我们要为"时间"香水拍一条重要的广告 |
| And if you keep smiling like that, people will think you're stupid. | 要是你一直笑 别人会以为你是傻子 |
| Okay. I'll try to stop smiling. | 好吧 我会试着不笑 |
| Unless you're really happy. | 除非你真的很快乐 |
| Are you really happy? | 你真的快乐吗 |
| Well, I just split up with my boyfriend, | 这个嘛 我刚跟男朋友分手 |
| and the water in my shower this morning cut off | 今早 由于某条古代的水管出状况 |
| due to some ancient plumbing issue, | 导致浴室断水了 |
| so I had to wash my hair in the bidet. | 于是我只好用坐浴盆洗头 |
| But... | 不过... |
| c'est la vie. | 这就是人生 |
| Well, perhaps you can post that on your little Instagram? | 也许你可以把这个故事发到ins上 |
| #BadHairDay. | 标签"发型糟糕的一天" |
| Excuse me, what is this I just received from you? | 不好意思 我刚收到的这份文件是什么 |
| Oh, it's just something I sent from the Chicago office, | 这是我从芝加哥发来的文件 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| our corporate commandments. | 我们的企业守则 |
| Oh, and you're commanding us to do what? | 你要命令我们做什么 |
| "Thou shalt always maintain a positive attitude. | "时刻保持积极的态度 |
| Thou shalt be on time. | 准时上班 |
| Thou shalt praise in public and criticize in private." | 公众场合只允许赞美 批评在私下进行" |
| "Thou shalt avoid workplace romances"? | "同事之间不准谈恋爱" |
| And "Thou shalt remember that we are all a team." | 还有"别忘了我们是个团队" |
| And there is no i in team. | 团队中没有"我"字 |
| Well, the French word for team is équipe. | 可是在法语中 |
| - And there's an i in équipe. - Well, let's not get caught up on vowels. | -团队中是有"我"字的-我们还是别咬文嚼字了 |
| It's about all of us sharing a global vision. | 重点是拥有相同的全球视野 |
| You would like to destroy our French soul! | 你是想毁灭我们法国人的精神 |
| Well done, Emily. | 好样的 艾米丽 |
| Look, I wanna be part of the solution, not create problems. | 我希望能一起解决问题 不是制造问题 |
| Well, then, you should listen more and talk less. | 那你应该多听少说 |
| - This is a very important shoot. - I'm just gonna be getting | -这场拍摄很重要-我只想拍一些花絮照 |
| some behind-the-scenes for social in the States. | 放在美国的社交网站上 |
| I wanna make sure that De L'Heure gets "de more" followers. | 我要确保"时间"香水获得更多粉丝 |
| Well, you're stating the obvious. That's what you're here for. | 还用说吗 这就是你来这里的任务 |
| Antoine! | 安托万 |
| ...l'appareil. Bonjour. | 你好 |
| Emily. Nice to see you again. | 艾米丽 很高兴再次见到你 |
| Bonjour. | 你好 |
| I am très excitée to be here. | 我也很兴奋能来到这里 |
| Excitée? Really? | 兴奋 是吗 |
| "Excitée" does not mean excited. | 在法语中 "兴奋"不是激动 |
| It means horny. | 是性奋的意思 |
| Oh, well, not that, then. | 好吧 我不是那个意思 |
| Well, you'll have to excuse her. | 请原谅她 |
| She washed her hair in the bidet this morning. | 她今早用坐浴盆洗头呢 |
| Has Sylvie told you about the shoot? | 希尔薇跟你讲过这场拍摄吗 |
| No, she hasn't. | 没有 |
| So, we follow this elegant young woman walking to work, | 镜头追随一个走路上班的优雅的年轻女性 |
| and as she crosses the bridge, | 当她经过这座桥时 |
| she becomes every man's fantasy and desire. | 成了男人的幻想和欲望 |
| - Our tagline is "Dream of Beauty." - Well, I feel like I'm dreaming right now. | -广告标语是"美人美梦"-我感觉现在就在做梦 |
| This view is magical. | 这道风景好梦幻 |
| It's so nice to see Paris through fresh eyes. | 用初来乍到的眼光欣赏巴黎 真的不错 |
| Let's just make sure we don't see any tourists in cargo pants. | 我们要确保镜头不会拍到穿工装裤的游客 |
| I'm just gonna grab some content for social. | 我要去为社交网站拍一些内容 |
| bonjour. | 你好 |
| - Je suis Emily from Savoir. - I don't speak French. | -我是萨维尔公司的艾米丽-我不会说法语 |
| Me either. | 我也是 |
| Um, okay, good. | 那就好 |
| Do you mind if I ask you a couple questions? | 介意我问你几个问题吗 |
| Okay. | 很好 |
| Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
| Serbia. | 塞尔维亚 |
| And what is your dream of beauty? | 你对"美人美梦"的定义是什么 |
| Private jet. | 私人飞机 |
| - Okay. Wh... - Excuse me. We are ready to shoot. | -很好 那...-不好意思 要开始拍摄了 |
| - Okay? - Okay. | -可以吗-好 |
| No pictures. | 不准拍 |
| Oh, merci... beaucoup. | 谢... 谢 |
| Cut! | 停 |
| What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字