【旅游英语】017 背包客栈、沙发客

2018-12-08  本文已影响1人  猿笔记

必备词

必备句

实景对话

A:Are there any vacant[ˈvekənt] beds for us?
还有空床位提供给我们吗?
B:Of course. How do you like your room? We have single, double and quad [kwɑ:d] occupancy [ˈɑ:kjəpənsi] rooms.
当然,你们想要什么样的房间呢?我们有单人间、双人间和四人间。

A:Backpacker Hostel,may I help you?
背包客栈,有什么能帮您的吗?
B:Yetpzz,I'd like to book a room for seven days.
嗯。我想订一间房,订7天。

A:Do you need bed sheets?
你需要床单吗?
B:I'm sleeping in a sleeping bag,so I don't need the bed sheets.
我睡在睡袋里,所以不需要床单。

A:I don't know if I could sleep in some strangers'house.[ˈstrendʒɚ]
我不知道我能不能在陌生人家里睡着。
B:Do not worry.I believe you will get tired and sleepy after your tour.
不用担心,我相信你旅游过后,会很累很困的。

A:Exactly.It cuts down on hotel costs,and I need to pinch[pɪntʃ] pennies[ˈpɛni].
确切地说,这可以减少住宾馆的费用,我需要精打细算。
B:Staying with complete strangers sounds pretty dangerous.
和完全陌生的人一起住,听起来就很危险。

A:Each couch-surfer profile has references from people who've stayed with them.So once you meet people,they can vouch[vaʊtʃ] for you.
每个沙发客资料里都有跟他们一起住的人的参考意见。所以,你一旦和这些人见面,他们就会为你作担保。
B:Well,are all the references[ˈrɛfərəns] credible[ˈkrɛdəbəl] ?
哦,那这些参考意见都可靠吗?

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读