乐其英语|乐在其中

2016年美国总统大选希拉里败选演讲(9)

2018-11-05  本文已影响0人  老祝读书

点击查看音频

Finally, finally, I am so grateful for our country and for all it has given to me.

最后,我还深深感谢我们的国家,感谢国家给我的一切。

I count my blessings every single day that I am an American, and I still believe, as deeply as I ever have, that if we stand together and work together with respect for our differences, strength in our convictions, and love for this nation, our best days are still ahead of us.

每一天,我都因为自己是美国人而觉得蒙福,我仍然深信,如果我们团结在一起,共同努力,尊重我们彼此的不同,坚定我们的信念和对我们国家的爱,我们最好的日子还在前面。

Because, you know, I believe we are stronger together and we will go forward together.
因为,你知道,我相信,我们团结在一起会更强大,我们将会团结向前。

And you should never, ever regret fighting for that.

你们永远、永远也不应后悔为此而奋战。

be grateful for ...

感激...
1.I am very grateful for your help.
我非常感谢你的帮助。

2.I am very grateful for what you have done for me
我非常感谢你为我所做的一切。

3.I'm grateful for this opportunity
我很感激这个机会。

count one's blessings

细数某人的祝福(感谢某人已经拥有的)

1.Count your blessings every day, you will be happy every day
每天数数你的祝福,你将每天都会很快乐。

  1. I count my blessings when I need to feel happy
    当我需要快乐的时候,我就想想我有多幸运

3.Count your blessings not your troubles.
常常想你的幸福,忘掉你的烦恼。

never, ever

永远,永远

1.If you dare to deceive me , I will never ever forgive you .
如果你敢欺骗我,我将永远不会原谅你。

  1. I'll never ever work together with him!
    我绝不再跟他共事!

3.I will never ever forget you!
我将永远都不会忘记你!

欢迎关注乐其英语I乐在其中公众号,附有到演讲音频
上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读