语言·翻译简诗

译| 泰戈尔-《飞鸟集》 节选161-170

2016-09-05  本文已影响374人  6f128cf1e7af

161. The cobweb pretends to catch dewdrops and catches flies.

蛛网假装用来挂住露珠,实则捕捉了飞蝇。

162. Love! When you come with the burning lamp of pain in your hand, I can see your face and know you as bliss.

爱情呐,当你拿着熊熊灯光走进时,我看着你的脸,欣喜若狂,这是上帝的恩赐啊。

163. “The learned say that your lights will one day be no more,” said the firefly to the stars.

The stars made no answer.

流萤对星星说:“学者说你的光芒总有一天会消失殆尽。”

星星没有回答。

164. In the dusk of the evening the bird of some early dawn comes to the nest of my silence.

在黄昏的暮色里,黎明时分飞走的鸟儿返还到我的静谧之巢了。

165. Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of ducks in the sky.

I hear the voice of their wings.

思绪在我心头掠过,有如天际的一群鸭子。

我听见它们舞动的翅膀。

166. The canal loves to think that rivers exist solely to supply it with water.

运河私以为河流的存在只是为了给它供给水流。

167. The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.

世界以痛苦轻吻了我的灵魂,要求以歌为报。

168. That which oppresses me, is it my soul trying to come out in the open, or the soul of the world knocking at my heart for its entrance?

那压抑着我的,是我那迫切想挣脱出去的灵魂,还是那请求着进入我内心的世界之魂?

169. Thought feeds itself with its own words and grows.

思想用自己的言语喂养自己,从而茁壮成长。

170. I have dipped the vessel of my heart into this silent hour; it has filled with love.

我将我的心安放在静谧的时光,它已经充满了爱。

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读