巴夏:你可以成为榜样!
巴夏:你可以成为榜样!
问:
Hi, Bashar!
巴夏,你好!
巴夏:
And to you, good day!
你好!
问:
This is quite exciting!
这太令人兴奋了!
I'm quite new to you, I'm quite new!
我刚知道你,我还是新人!
巴夏:
We all new, every moment we are new.
我们都是新人,每一刻都是新的人
问:
Indeed, this is true!
确实是!这是真的!
巴夏:
And thank you for your service.
谢谢你的服务
问:
Absolutely, thank you for yours.
是的,我也谢谢你的服务
I' m feeling thankful now, I feel like I know so much
我现在是满满的感恩,感觉自己知道如此之多
I'm not usually a questioner.
我通常不提问的
巴夏:
It doesn't have to be question, it can be a statement
不一定要问问题,你可以做个陈述
And sometimes making a statement opens more doors than a question does.
有时候一个陈述,比一个问题,打开的话匣子还多
问:
Beautiful!
说得太美了
巴夏:
So what do you wish to say
那你想说什么?
问:
I wish to say that I already know everything I need to know.
我想说,我已经知道我需要知道的一切
巴夏:
Yes, you do! And if you know that you do, then you do!
是的!如果你知道你知道,那你就知道
问:
Yes!
是的
巴夏:
You don't need to say anymore if you don't want to
如果你不想再说,你可以不说
It's up to you!
你说了算!
问:
I wish to say thank you! Thank you!
我想说,谢谢!谢谢你!
巴夏:
You are welcome. Thank you.
不客气,也谢谢你!
May I ask you a question?
我可以问你一个问题吗?
问:
Yes.
当然可以
巴夏:
What you do for fun?
你做什么事让你很开心?
问:
I imagine
我想象
巴夏:
What else?
还有什么?
What physical expression does your imagination take?
想象中的你,用身体去做什么,来表达你的喜悦?
Do you have some creative expression?
你有没有什么创造性的表达方式
问:
That's quite interesting,
这个问题有意思
Because physically, in terms of following my excitement
因为在跟随我的兴奋上
Physical representation seems to be catching up with what I imagine and what I intend, and what I choose.
我的身体,似乎跟不上我的想象力,我的意图,以及我的选择
巴夏:
All right.
好的
And so in terms of follow my excitement, to physical extend,
所以,在跟随我的兴奋上,
it looks like I'm limited in certain way.
我似乎受身体所限
巴夏:
We understand how it will looks, but you're not really.
我知道,似乎看起来是这样的,但你真的没受任何限制
It's just about understanding how to do things differently
你只需要知道,如何按照不同的方式来做
问:
Exactly.
完全正确
巴夏:
And so, what excitement would you like to express that your physicality, and your imagination is allowing you to catch up to?
有什么开心的事,你想做,而且你的身体又能跟得上的?
问:
I love the idea of adventure and traveling and being in nature and connecting.
我喜欢冒险、旅行,喜欢在大自然中,享受与大自然的连接
巴夏:
All right. So there are ways you can do that
好的!你有办法做到的,是吧
问:
Absolutely!Absolutely!
是的,没错!
巴夏:
You are only limited by your imagination which is unlimited
你只受限于你的想象力,而你的想象力是无限的
Think outside the box as you say on earth.
按你们的说法:在盒子外面思考(跳出框框)
Yes? Yes!
明白吗? 明白
So you are having fun doing that, and manifesting things that are more outside the box?
所以你愿意带着喜乐去做,并显化“盒子”之外的事物?
问:
I am. And it's fun sort of playing with this,
当然,而且这很好玩
in the sense of drawing things to me and having to get up and take it to physical.
把我所需的一切吸引过来,组合一下,然后运用在现实生活中
巴夏:
Yes! Yes! Yes!
对的,没错,没错!
You see, if you want to look at it linearly, in actual fact that is actually what happens.
如果你以线性角度来看,实际上,事情就是这么发生的
You never actually go anywhere.
你实际上哪里也没去
Everything actually comes to you
一切都向你走来
Because you're here and now.
因为你永远都是在此时、此地!
You are not really moving through a reality, a reality is moving through your.
你并不是穿越实相,而是实相穿越你
And the things that you manifest are here already.
你想显化的,已经存在于此时此地
They are just invisible until you make them visible by matching their frequency, that's all.
只是不可见,直到你跟它们的频率匹配,你自然看见。就是这么简单
But they're all here right now
但它们现在都在这里
All the things that are relevant for your lives are here right now
你人生所需一切(跟你人生相关的),都存在于当下
So thank you for being an example of a process that can be reflected to others,
所以,谢谢你为别人做出的榜样
To let them know that they are not as limited as they think,
让他们知道,自己并非如想象般受限
Because they can see in you someone who they would think would be more limited,
因为他们看见你,一个更受限的人
who's able to go beyond those bounds
却有能力超越这些限制
Yes? Yes,yes!
是的?是的,是的!
And so you are a good teacher and an example for that
如此你成了一个好老师,一个好榜样
So thank you for your service
所以谢谢你的贡献
问:
Thank you
谢谢你!
巴夏:
Does this help you? ---Absolutely!
这对你有帮助吗?--- 绝对有帮助!
You want to go skydiving?
你想去跳伞吗?
问:
Yeah! I would definitely play with that idea.
是啊!我肯定会去的
巴夏:
There are people that have done it in your circumstance.
有人跟你情况类似,成功跳伞了
问:
Yes!
是的
巴夏:
So don't let anything stop you.
所以不要让任何东西阻碍你
Use your imagination,you'll figure out a way
运用你的想象力,你会想出一个办法
You'll figure out a way, if it's truly representative your excitement.
如果它真的是你的兴奋,你就会想出办法的
Then it is representative of your excitement for a reason,
因为你对它兴奋,是有原因的
And you'll figure out a way, and maybe the way you figure out is a way that no one has ever done before
你会想出一个办法!也许你的办法,前所未有
And how magical is that, to bring that into your world?
那把你的办法,带入这个世界,这是多么的神奇啊!
Something that is done in a way that's never been done before.
以不可思议的方式,做了一件人人都没做过的事
Just because everyone assumes it can't be done.
只因为大家都认为:不可能!
How magical is that?
那有多神奇呀!
问:
Right! Very magical, very magical!
是的!很神奇,很神奇!
巴夏:
All right! Does this help you?--- Absolutely!
很好!这对你有帮助吗?---绝对的
Is the sufficient? --- It is, yes!
够了吗?--- 是的,是的!
Then we thank you. Thank you
感谢你!谢谢你!