中华文学英汉美诗

论婚姻

2020-08-12  本文已影响0人  林生簡筆

爱就像水中那轮明月,光洁亮丽却又脆弱。我们小心翼翼地保护它,不让它逝去,殊不知,不远不近、不即不离,把握好距离,才是最有智慧的爱。就像距离产生美一样,腾出空间,让爱呼吸。

彼此相爱,但莫要让爱成为枷锁;付诸真心,但莫要霸道占有;比肩而立,但莫要相连太紧。雾里看花,水中望月,爱亦如此。

On Marriage

论婚姻

- Kahlil Gibran-纪哈·纪伯伦

You were born together,and together you shall be forevermore.

你们一同出生,而且永远相伴。

You shall be together when the white wings of death scatter your days.

当死亡白色的羽翼掠过你们的生命时,你们将会合一。

Ay,you shall be together even in the silent memory of God.

是的﹐甚至在神静默的记忆中﹐你们也在一起。 

But let there be space sin your togetherness,

但要在你们的依偎里留有余地,

And let the winds of the heavens dance between you.

让天堂的风儿在你们中间舞蹈。

Love one another, but make not a bond of love:

彼此相爱﹐却不要让爱成为束缚:

Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.

让它成为涌动在你们魂灵岸间的大海。

Fill each other's cup but drink not from one cup.

要斟满每个人的杯盏却不是从一只中啜饮。

Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf

将你的面包送给另外一个,而不是从同一片上分食。

Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone,

一起快乐的唱歌跳舞,但要让你们中的每个人都能独立。

Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.

即使是竖琴上的琴弦也是独立的﹐尽管它们在同一首乐曲中震颤。

Give your hearts,but not into each other's keeping.

给出你的心灵﹐但不是要交给对方保留。

For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts.

因为只有生活之手才能容纳你们的心灵。

And stand together yet not too near together:

要站在一起却不能靠得太近:

For the pillars of the temple stand apart,

因为庙堂里的廊柱是分开而立﹐

And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow.

而橡树和松柏也不能在彼此的树荫里生长。

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读