Asking a Friend to Go Shopping 约

2019-10-22  本文已影响0人  Doris_super

After a day's work, Albert wants to go shopping to get some winter clothes. So he asks Jeremy to go with him.

经过一天的工作,艾尔伯特想去购物买一些冬天的衣服。所以他让杰里米和他一起去。

Jeremy & Albert

Jeremy: Albert 的同事兼好朋友

Albert: 男主,刚搬了新家,跨国公司程序员

Albert: It's getting colder. The wind is howling like a banshee!

艾尔伯特: 天气越来越冷了。风像女妖一样咆哮着!

Jeremy: Hah hah...You can say that again. I'm really chilled to the bone.

杰里米: 哈哈…你说得对。我真是冷得刺骨。

Albert: Me too. The wind is killing me! I hope I can get through this cold winter.

艾尔伯特: 我也是。风简直要了我的命! 我希望我能熬过这个寒冷的冬天。

Jeremy: I've heard that winter in Nanjing is tough.

杰里米: 我听说南京的冬天很难熬。

Albert: Yeah. Having a goose-down jacket may save your life. To keep warm or to stay in with fashion,that is the question.

艾尔伯特: 是的。穿一件羽绒服可能会救你一命。保暖还是赶时髦,这是个问题。

Jeremy: Well,not for me.

杰里米: 嗯,对我来说不是。

Albert: Yeah yeah,you're a trendsetter. You look good in anything! Happy now?

艾尔伯特: 是啊,是啊,你是潮流引领者。你穿什么都好看! 现在开心吗?

Jeremy: Haha,I simply have the gift to know what really suits me.

杰里米: 哈哈,我只是有天赋知道什么最适合我。

Albert: Look,It's payday today. How about going shopping with me? We should get some winter coats. And I need your suggestions.

艾尔伯特: 看,今天是发薪日。和我一起去购物怎么样? 我们应该买几件冬衣。我需要你的建议。

Jeremy: Sure. No problem! I'll dress you like a king.

杰里米: 当然。没问题! 我要把你打扮成国王。

Albert: Haha...But,will it be a little wired for two guys to go shopping together?

艾尔伯特: 哈哈……但是,两个男人一起去购物会不会有点奇怪呢?

Jeremy: Maybe,but you have no choice. You don't have a girlfriend.

杰里米: 也许吧,但你别无选择。你没有女朋友。

Albert: Yeah. Thanks for reminding me of that.

艾尔伯特: 是的。谢谢你提醒我。

Jeremy: You're welcome! Where do you wanna go then?

杰里米: 不客气! 那你想去哪儿?

Albert: How about the Grand Ocean shopping mall? We can take the subway.

艾尔伯特: 去大洋购物中心怎么样? 我们可以乘地铁。

Jeremy: Great.

杰里米:太好了 。

本课生词总结

banshee:n.(爱尔兰和苏格兰传说中)预告死亡的女妖

howling:adj. 咆哮的;极大的;哭哭啼啼的

chilled:adj. (人)感觉冷的;放松的,不担心的

tough:adj. 艰苦的,困难的;坚强的,不屈不挠的;坚韧的,牢固的;强壮的,结实的

goose-down jacket:鹅绒夹克

trendsetter:领导流行的人

payday:n. 发薪日;交割日

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读