少年谢尔顿第1季第17集台词
2021-08-06 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
In any ecosystem, | 在任何生态系统中 |
you'll find a delicate balance between predator and prey. | 你都能发现捕食者与猎物之间那微妙的平衡 |
Some well-known predators | 某些知名的捕食者 |
include Panthera leo, | 比如狮 |
Ursus arctos, | 棕熊 |
and star of the 1987 film Predator, | 以及1987年电影《铁血战士》的主角 |
Predator. | 铁血战士[捕食者] |
Now, examples of prey | 而猎物的例子呢 |
include oryctolagus cuniculus, | 包含了穴兔 |
Gallus gallus domesticus, | 鸡 |
and weighing in at 58 pounds soaking wet, | 还有个26.3公斤浑身湿透的 |
Diminutive homo novus-- | 小型新人 |
curiously, a close relative | 而且奇特的是 |
of Gallus gallus domesticus. | 他还跟鸡[懦夫]是近亲 |
Cooper. | 库珀 |
Your stop. | 你的站到了 |
Would you mind dropping me off closer to my house? | 能麻烦您在离我家近点的地方再放我下吗 |
You know I'm not allowed to do that. | 你知道按规定我不可以这样的吧 |
What if I did your taxes? | 如果我帮忙你报税呢 |
Sorry, kiddo. | 抱歉啦孩子 |
I could've gotten you a nice refund. | 本来我可以帮你弄到很不错的退税呢 |
The perilous journey from the bus stop to my front door | 从下车点到我家正门口的危险旅程 |
was 97.5 meters. | 有足足97.5米 |
FYI, insisting on using the metric system | 顺带一提在保守的老家德州东部 |
in East Texas is another reason I was hunted by predators. | 不使用美制度量标准也是我被人猎杀的原因之一 |
Homo novus needs a Yoo-hoo. | 新人需要来一罐巧克力饮料 |
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
Jiu-jitsu? | 柔道 |
完整版请点击 | |
I've decided to learn self-defense. | 我决定学习防身术 |
- Why? - I'm quite small, | -为什么-因为我个子小 |
and will be for several years, | 而且还得小个几年 |
maybe even more if I'm a late bloomer. | 如果我发育晚甚至得小更多年 |
Your dad's big, maybe you'll take after him. | 你爸爸人高马大或许你会遗传到这点 |
We both like my mom. | 我们都爱我妈 |
I think that's where the similarities end. | 我跟他之间的共同点就这么多了 |
You know, one of the books mentioned | 跟你说啊其中一本书里有提到 |
a Vietnamese martial art. | 一种越南武术 |
Vovinam. I'm a blue belt. | 越武道我是蓝带了 |
Don't be impressed. | 没什么好震惊的 |
It's what you get when your mom buys the uniform. | 你妈帮你买一件制服你就是蓝带了 |
Do you remember any of it? | 你还记得那功夫吗 |
I don't even know where the belt is. | 我连那带子在那里都忘了 |
The book says jiu-jitsu | 书上说柔道 |
is based on using your attacker's momentum against them. | 靠的就是以柔克刚借力使力 |
It's just physics. Come at me. | 这只是物理学冲我来 |
Like, run at you? | 向你冲刺吗 |
Well, I'm new to this, so maybe just walk quickly. | 我还是新手你就快步向我来就好了 |
And what happens when I get to you? | 当我走到时呢 |
I'll use your inertia to take you down. | 我会利用你的惯性来放倒你 |
Okay. | 行吧 |
And when does inertia take me down? | 惯性什么时候会把我放倒 |
Any second. | 随时都可能 |
I don't understand. | 我不懂了 |
I'm using physics. | 我利用了物理学啊 |
This leg lock is called an Outside Ashi Garami. | 这个锁脚的关节技名叫外足缄[比赛禁用] |
What happens next? | 接下来呢 |
That depends, is this your foot or mine? | 这得看了这是你的脚还是我的脚 |
Cooper. Your stop. | 库珀你的站 |
I bowled a new high score last night. | 我昨晚保龄球打了新高分 |
Nice. | 厉害 |
- I got two turkeys. - What's a turkey? | -我打了两次火鸡-什么是火鸡 |
It's three strikes in a row. | 连续三次全倒 |
Why do they call it a turkey? | 为什么会把这样取名叫火鸡啊 |
Well, when they first invented bowling, | 当保龄球游戏刚发明的时候 |
they used to just throw frozen turkeys at the pins. | 人们是用冷冻的火鸡肉来打倒球瓶 |
Eventually, they switched to balls | 后来才变成了用保龄球 |
to cut down on the smell. | 来减少球场的味道 |
Why you lying to her? | 你为什么要骗她 |
I find it keeps my mind sharp. | 我发现这样能让我脑筋保持灵活 |
Sheldon, breakfast! | 谢尔顿吃早饭啦 |
Be right there! | 马上来 |
Sheldon! | 谢尔顿 |
Coming! | 来了 |
Hello. | 大家早 |
Shelly, you all right? | 谢利你还好吗 |
Yes. | 还好啊 |
I must be a little sore | 可能是因为 |
from doing jiu-jitsu with Tam yesterday. | 昨天跟丹对练柔道所以有点浑身酸痛 |
Why were you doing jiu-jitsu? | 你们为什么要玩柔道 |
We're boys. Roughhousing is what we do. | 我们是男生啊男生就爱打闹 |
- What was that? - What was what? | -那是什么-什么什么 |
That sound. | 那个声音 |
What sound? | 什么声音 |
What's all this? | 这是什么 |
An extra layer of protection. | 一层额外的保护层 |
Protection from what? | 保护什么 |
Sweetie, is someone bothering you? | 亲爱的有人欺负你吗 |
- Yes. - Who is it? | -有-是谁 |
I'd rather not talk about it. | 我不想说 |
No, I want a name right now. | 不行我现在就要知道是谁 |
Mary. | 玛丽 |
Have you been hurting him? | 你有欺负他吗 |
Only with my words. | 我只用我的语言欺负 |
Tell me who it is, Shelly. | 谢利告诉我是谁欺负你 |
Mary, slow down. | 玛丽你冷静点 |
Don't tell me to slow down. | 你别叫我冷静 |
Someone is bullying him. | 有人欺负他 |
Okay. Okay. | 行行 |
Sheldon, you can't go to school wearing all that. | 谢尔顿你不能穿成这样去上学 |
Go to your room and take it off. | 回房间把它脱下来 |
完整版请点击 | |
Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
You go with him. | 你去帮忙他 |
But my cereal's gonna get soggy. | 但我的麦片快要泡糊了 |
Go. | 去 |
I'd like one nice morning. | 我就想有个清静的早晨 |
Why aren't you more upset about this? | 为什么这事情你都不生气的 |
I am. I just think we should proceed with caution. | 我不高兴啊但是我们应该小心处理 |
- Someone is hurting our son. - I understand. | -有人在伤害我们儿子-我知道 |
But handling bullies is tricky. It... | 但处理恶霸的事很复杂 |
It's easy to make things worse. | 很容易弄巧成拙害他更惨 |
And what makes you the expert? | 这事情你还是什么专家吗 |
Honey, I was a bully. | 亲爱的我当年就是恶霸 |
He's right. | 他说得对 |
You get involved in this in the wrong way, | 你用错误的方式插手此事 |
and they'll take it out on Sheldon. | 恶霸们就会在谢尔顿身上发泄 |
Well, I'm sorry, but I can't just stand by. | 抱歉啊但我就是没办法不作为 |
Georgie, I need to talk to you, and wake up, | 小乔治我有事情要跟你说你也该起床了 |
you're gonna be late. | 你会来不及的 |
Got it covered. I slept in my clothes. | 放心我换好衣服才睡的 |
Oh, Lord. Look, somebody has been picking on your brother. | 天啊你听我说有人在欺负你弟弟 |
You know anything about it? | 你知道这事情吗 |
No. | 不知道 |
You better not be covering for anybody. | 你最好不是在帮别人隐瞒 |
I'm not. Most kids at school ignore him, | 我没有啊学校里的大多数人都无视他 |
and the girls all think he's cute. | 而女生们全都觉得他很萌 |
It's kind of annoying. | 还挺烦的 |
Well, I need you to look after him. | 我希望你能照顾他 |
Why? | 为什么 |
Because I'm your mother, and I'm asking you nicely. | 因为我是你妈而我现在在好好拜托你 |
What if I don't want to? | 如果我不想呢 |
I don't care, you're doing it. | 我不管让你做就做 |
How was that nice? | 这怎么好好拜托了 |
So there I was flying above the city, | 当时我在城市上空飞翔 |
but when I woke up, I couldn't fly. | 但当我醒来后我发现自己不能飞 |
That's like the dream you had where you were dating Madonna, | 就像是你上次梦到自己跟女神麦当娜交往 |
but when you woke up, you weren't. | 结果梦醒后发现并不是真的 |
Exactly. | 没错 |
You ever have the ones where your teeth are falling out? | 那你梦过自己的牙齿在一颗颗掉吗 |
Better my teeth than my hair, but... | 虽然说掉牙好过掉发啦但... |
- Sheldon? - Over here. | -谢尔顿-在这里 |
- What are you doing? - Hiding. | -你在干嘛-躲着 |
From who? | 躲谁 |
Is Billy the one giving you trouble? | 欺负你的人就是比利吗 |
No. | 不是 |
His dad? | 是他爸爸吗 |
No. | 也不是 |
No... | 不是吧 |
She's a demon. | 她就是个恶魔 |
The little Sparks girl? | 斯巴克斯家的小女儿吗 |
You're kidding. She seems so sweet. | 你开玩笑吧感觉很乖的小女孩啊 |
He says she slaps him around, takes his lunch money. | 他说她打他还抢他的午餐钱 |
She even put a tadpole down his shirt. | 还往他衣服里扔蝌蚪 |
Poor kid, he tucks in those shirts. | 可怜啊这孩子衣服都是扎裤子里的 |
- She looks harmless. - She's cute. | -她看起来人畜无害啊-她很可爱 |
So she probably gets away with stuff. | 这样做坏事就很容易逃过责难 |
I'm like that. | 我就像这样 |
I wonder if stray cats poop in that sandbox. | 真好奇会不会有野猫把那里当猫砂用 |
George. | 乔治 |
You need to talk to her parents. | 你得去跟她家长谈谈 |
Me? Why me? | 我吗为什么要我去 |
Because you're more intimidating than me. | 因为你比我更吓人啊 |
That's rich. | 这话她也好意思说 |
Hey, Billy. | 比利 |
Hello, Missy's dad. | 你好米希的爸爸 |
- Is your father home? - Yes. | -你爸爸在家吗-在 |
Could you get him for me? | 能去帮我叫他来吗 |
Happy to. | 没问题 |
Dad, it's Missy's dad! | 爸爸米希的爸爸来了 |
He's also Sheldon's dad! | 他也是谢尔顿的爸爸 |
Well, howdy, neighbor. | 你好啊邻居 |
Hey, Herschel. | 你好啊赫谢尔 |
What brings you by? Chickens too loud? | 怎么来了是鸡太吵了吗 |
- Nah, they been fine. - Good, good. | -没它们挺好的-那就好 |
Fried up the noisy one last week. | 上周把吵的那只炸了 |
That shut him up. Anyway, how can I help? | 这样它就安静了所以今天来是有什么事呢 |
Uh, well... | 这个嘛... |
It's come to my attention that, uh... | 我最近刚知道一件事... |
Sheldon's run into a bit of trouble with your daughter. | 谢尔顿跟你们家女儿有点问题 |
What kind of trouble? | 什么问题 |
He says she been beating on him. | 谢尔顿说她总打他 |
- My Bobbi? - Yeah. | -我们家芭比吗-是的 |
This one? The six-year-old? | 就是我家这个六岁的闺女 |
Bobbi, get over here! | 芭比你过来 |
You realize I've taken dumps bigger than this kid. | 你知道我拉过比这孩子还大的屎吧 |
- Hi, Daddy. - Hey, babydoll, uh, | -爹地-乖女儿 |
Mr. Cooper says that you've been picking on Sheldon. | 库珀先生说你欺负他们家谢尔顿 |
- Now, is that true? - No, Daddy. | -这是真的吗-不是的爹地 |
Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
Okay, go wash up for dinner. | 行吧去洗手准备吃晚饭 |
I don't know what to tell you, George. | 我不知道了乔治 |
I mean, is it, is it possible | 你觉得会不会有可能 |
your son has a little crush on her? | 是你儿子有点暗恋她 |
Oh, I don't think he's wired that way. | 我感觉他应该没这个办法 |
Oh, are you saying that he's a... | 你是说他是同... |
No, no, I'm saying he's a bookworm. | 不是我的意思是他就是个书呆子 |
Unless she's math or a dictionary, he ain't interested. | 除非她是数学或是字典不然他应该没兴趣 |
Thanks for hearin' me out. | 谢谢你听我说这事情 |
Your wife sent you over here, didn't she? | 是你老婆叫你过来的吧 |
I don't want to talk about it. | 我不想谈 |
I bet she did! | 肯定是她 |
Not talkin' about it! | 我不想说 |
Tell her I said hi! | 帮我跟她问个好 |
How'd it go? | 怎么样了 |
Uh, good. Yeah. | 挺好的 |
I handled it. | 我处理好了 |
Oh, thank the Lord. | 谢天谢地 |
Yeah. Me and the Lord. | 是啊谢我跟老天吧 |
Team effort. | 我们合作的成果 |
Hello, Bobbi. | 芭比你好 |
You told on me. | 你告我的状 |
Well, actually, my brother figured it out, | 其实是我哥哥想出来的 |
so, technically, I would argue that I didn't. | 所以严格来说我觉得我没告发你 |
Doesn't matter. | 这不重要 |
Uh, I should let you know, | 我应该告诉你 |
I've read a book on jiu-jitsu. | 我看了一本讲柔道的书 |
And I'm prepared to throw it at you. | 我准备好拿这本书丢你了 |
Shelly, it's just Bactine. | 谢利这只是急救喷雾 |
I didn't even put it on you yet. | 我都还没涂到你身上 |
You want to tell me what happened? | 你想告诉我发生什么事了吗 |
Bobbi Sparks came into the garage... | 芭比·斯巴克斯到车库里来了 |
And she attacked you? | 她袭击你了吗 |
Not exactly. I tried to use jiu-jitsu on her, | 没有我试图用柔道对付她 |
but I tripped and fell. | 但我绊倒了 |
Aw, baby. I'm so sorry you're havin' to deal with this. | 宝贝你得面对这些我很抱歉 |
It's okay. | 没关系 |
German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche said, | 德国哲学家弗里德里希·尼采说过 |
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." | "但凡不能杀死你的最终都会使你更强大" |
And do you feel stronger? | 你觉得自己更强大了吗 |
No. | 没有 |
How are the knees? | 膝盖怎么样了 |
Better, thank you. | 好多了谢谢 |
Good. | 那就好 |
And regarding this jiu-jitsu stuff, you should know | 至于柔道这件事你该知道 |
that a man's not supposed to raise his hand to a woman. | 男人不应该对女人动手 |
Oh, I won't. I don't want to hurt myself again. | 我不会的我不想又伤到自己 |
Did you ever have a bully when you were growing up? | 你小时候遇到过恶霸吗 |
Have you met your grandma? | 你见过你姥姥了吗 |
I thought you said you handled it next door. | 你不是说邻居的事你处理好了 |
I did say that. | 我是那么说过 |
Where you goin'? | 你要去哪儿 |
To handle it. | 去处理此事 |
Should've been you in the first place. | 一开始就应该由你出面 |
What? | 什么 |
Good luck! | 祝好运 |
Way to go, Scooby! That's my newshound! | 真棒史酷比不愧是我的新闻狗仔 |
Missy, I could really use your help. | 米希我很需要你的帮助 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“少年谢尔顿”