绝命律师第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-03-15 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
绝命律师第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Mike. | 麦克 |
Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来接我 |
Oh, yeah, of course. | 不谢应该的嘛 |
I'm just parked across the street, so... | 我的车就停在街对面 |
Okay. I...I was just gonna hit the... | 好我...先去下... |
Yeah, sure. I'll meet you out front. | 好我到门口等你 |
Okay. | 好 |
Janitor. Anybody here? | 保洁的里面没人吧 |
Higher! | 再高点 |
Higher? Okay, you asked for it. | 还高吗好吧那就再高点 |
Oh, sweetheart. All right. Come on down. | 好了宝贝下来吧 |
Pop-pop's getting tired. | 爷爷有点累了 |
Don't "Aw" Me. | 别闹啦 |
完整版请点击 | |
You take a little break -- little break. | 你也稍微歇歇吧 |
Go on. | 自己玩会儿吧 |
A good kid. | 真是个好孩子 |
Yeah, she is. | 是啊她挺乖的 |
So, how do you like it... | 你觉得... |
out west? | 大西部怎样啊 |
绝命律师高频单词统计
I like it. Wide-open spaces. | 挺好我喜欢广阔的天地 |
Yeah. | 好吧 |
Different, anyway. | 反正和之前是不一样了 |
Yeah. | 是啊 |
How you doing? | 你最近咋样 |
I'm -- yeah, I'm okay, you know? | 我...还好吧 |
Adjusting. | 还在适应 |
And Kaylee? | 凯莉呢 |
Yeah, she's settling in. | 她也在慢慢适应 |
She still asks about him -- | 她还会时常问起他... |
"Where is daddy?" | 问"爸爸在哪儿" |
She just misses him. | 她很想他 |
Yeah. | 好吧 |
How long you in town for, Mike? | 你准备待多久麦克 |
I'm here... | 我在这儿... |
for the duration, indefinitely. | 会一直待下去 |
I'm, uh -- I'm better. | 我...好多了 |
And I'm sorry it took me so long. | 抱歉让你们等了这么久 |
But I'm not like I was. I'm back. I'm solid. | 我跟以前不一样了这次是真回来了 |
I want to be here for you, for Kaylee, for my family. | 我想陪着你凯莉我的家人 |
That's good. I'm glad to hear you're better. | 那就好你没事就好 |
What? | 咋了 |
What is it, honey? | 你想说什么亲爱的 |
Mike, I got to ask -- | 麦克我得问清楚... |
I mean...I know I just need to move on from this, | 我知道我得向前看了 |
but I keep thinking about something. | 但有件事我一直很纠结 |
About what? | 纠结什么 |
How, before Matty died, | 就在马蒂死前 |
like, for a few weeks there, | 几个礼拜 |
he was...different. | 他...性情大变 |
Different how? | 怎么变了 |
Different -- I don't know. | 我也说不清 |
Moody, you know? | 变得喜怒无常 |
He barely ate. H-he wasn't sleeping. | 他基本上啥也不吃也不睡觉 |
He snapped at me about the stupidest things. | 因为鸡毛蒜皮的小事就跟我吵架 |
I started to think something's up at work | 我以为他是工作不顺 |
or -- or someone's sick, something like that, | 或是有人病了什么的 |
but he wouldn't talk to me. He clammed right up. | 但他不愿跟我说把自己封闭了起来 |
Cops aren't real touchy-feely. You know that. | 警察嘛不愿吐露心事你也知道 |
No. | 没错 |
绝命律师中英对照台词本截图
They're not. No. | 你说得也是 |
But this wasn't the normal "Tough guys don't cry" crap. | 但这不是什么"男儿有泪不轻弹" |
This was more. I mean... did you notice? | 这里头肯定有问题...你没发现吗 |
I mean, did you feel anything like that from him? | 你没发现他的转变吗 |
I don't -- as far as I remember, he seemed okay. | 没...我没看出来 |
He seemed okay to me. | 我觉得他挺正常的 |
Well, I started to think -- I'm -- | 我后来想着...我... |
I don't know. I didn't know what to think. | 我都不知道该怎么想 |
But then...three days or -- or four -- | 之后...他死前大概三四天吧 |
I don't remember -- | 我记不太清了 |
But before he died, there was this phone call. | 凌晨两点半电话响了 |
2:30 in the morning, I wake up, and Matty's not in bed. | 我醒了发现马蒂没在床上 |
And I hear him. He's talking downstairs. | 我听见他在楼下说话 |
So...I go to listen on the stairs, where he couldn't see. | 我就躲在楼梯上偷听 |
He gets intense. | 他当时很生气 |
Like, he'd be screaming | 尽管他在低声说话 |
if he wasn't whispering, you know? | 但好像随时会大叫你知道吗 |
Matty didn't get worked up. He'd let things go. | 马蒂很少生气的他总是看得很开 |
But -- but this -- I mean, he was angry. | 但这次不一样他非常生气 |
He was really angry. | 他真的非常生气 |
What was he saying? | 他当时在说什么 |
I couldn't make it out. It was something about... | 我听不太清楚是关于... |
I don't know. I couldn't hear it. | 我不知道我听不清 |
But the next morning, I called him out -- | 但第二天早上我问他 |
"What the hell was that about? What's going on?" | "昨晚怎么了发生什么事了" |
And he wouldn't talk to me. | 可他不肯跟我说 |
But I think... | 但我想... |
I think he was talking to you. | 我想他是在跟你说话 |
Me? | 我吗 |
I mean, who else? | 还会有谁呢 |
For one hot second, | 有那么一刻 |
I thought maybe he was catting around -- | 我想他是不是有外遇了 |
No, he wouldn't do that. | 不他不会那样做的 |
No, I know. I know that. But you -- | 是的我知道但是你... |
He knew he could call you anytime he had a problem. | 他知道如果有困难随时可以找你 |
You were thick as thieves, the two of you. | 你们俩那么亲密无间 |
And there was something in his voice. | 他的声音有些奇怪 |
It was... how he was talking. | 他说话的方式 |
It makes me think it was you. | 让我觉得他就是在跟你说话 |
Stace, I don't think it was. | 史黛西我想那不是我 |
I can't recall any late-night heart-to-hearts with him, | 我不记得跟他有过深夜谈心 |
not around then. | 那个时候没有 |
Maybe it was a C.I. or a case. | 可能是他的线人或者什么案子 |
Listen. | 听我说 |
I know what you're doing -- replaying it over and over, | 我知道你在做什么一遍又一遍回想 |
完整版请点击 | |
thinking, "If I'd noticed this or changed that, | 想着"如果我当时意识到了什么 |
maybe I could have done something." | 也许结果就不会是这样" |
You don't think I haven't had those thoughts? I do. | 你觉得我没这样想过吗我也有 |
Every day. | 每天都在想 |
You got to quit beating yourself up like this. | 你不能再这样自责下去了 |
Matty's gone. | 马蒂不在了 |
That's really all there is to it. | 就是这样 |
Yeah. | 是啊 |
I guess that's that. | 我想是吧 |
It's getting on. | 时候不早了 |
I got to...get Kaylee her dinner | 我该去给凯莉做晚饭 |
and put her to bed. | 哄她上床睡觉了 |
Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Well, if you want me to drop by and keep an eye on her, I... | 如果你需要我过来照看她我... |
I want to help. | 我愿意帮忙 |
See you around. | 回头见 |
Where to? | 去哪 |
"Francisco." | 你叫弗朗西斯科 |
Yeah. | 是我 |
You know this town? | 你很了解这个小镇吗 |
Yeah, sure. | 是的当然 |
How well? | 有多了解 |
You sew this up yourself? | 这是你自己缝的吗 |
Not bad. | 还不赖 |
Bet there's a story there. | 这里肯定有个故事吧 |
- Isn't there always? - Yeah. | -每个伤口背后都有故事-是的 |
All right. Little sting here. | 好了疼一下 |
Okay. That ought to do it. | 好了应该可以了 |
Now... | 现在... |
...you're gonna want to take it easy. | 不要剧烈运动 |
Keep it clean. | 保持清洁 |
Keep it dry. Let it heal. | 保持干燥慢慢就愈合了 |
There's a Walgreens a couple blocks over on Louisiana. | 在路易斯安大道那边有个沃尔格林[药店] |
Maybe go get yourself a sling. | 可以去那里买一个悬带 |
You don't have one? | 你这里没有吗 |
Sorry. | 抱歉 |
- Got a cone you can put around your neck. - Yeah. | -有套在脖子上的喇叭筒-我知道 |
It's about the same, right? | 都差不多是吧 |
So, it's gonna be $500? | 五百块钱是吗 |
$500. | 五百块 |
I can, uh, throw some pills in for the pain. | 我可以给你一点止痛药 |
This stuff's essentially vicodin. | 这药是维柯丁[止痛药] |
I can give it to you for $25 a pill -- | 二十五块一颗卖给你 |
Maybe drop the price to $15 | 少给十块也行 |
for something a little less human-centric. | 这药毕竟不是给人吃的 |
I'm an aspirin man. | 我吃点阿司匹林就行 |
Tell you what -- take a couple on the house. | 这样吧送你几片 |
in case you change your mind. | 说不定你就想吃了呢 |
You new in town? | 你是这儿新来的吧 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
Passing through or sticking around? | 是路过还是要待一阵 |
Why? | 怎么了 |
No reason. | 就是问问 |
It's just, if you're relocating to the Land of Enchantment, | 如果你想搬来迷人之地[新墨西哥州] |
I know people. | 我倒是认识些人 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字