我为喜剧狂第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-05-12 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
我为喜剧狂第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| I thought Tracy was getting here at noon. | 我以为Tracy中午过来 |
| Movie stars move at their own pace, Liz. | 电影明星有他们自己的方式, Liz |
| We have to accommodate them. | 我们得适应他们 |
| Yeah, well, a lot of people are still upset | 好吧,那么,很多人对Tracy加入节目 |
| about Tracy joining the show. | 还是不太高兴 |
| That's not my problem. | 那和我没关系 |
| I have other things on my plate. | 我有我要关心的事情 |
| You hear about that chemical factory explosion | 你听说那个化学工厂的爆炸了吗? |
| outside of Colorado Springs? | Colorado Springs的那个? |
| No. | 没 |
| Good. | 很好 |
| All right, here he comes. | 好了,准备好 |
| I just think when it comes to this whole Tracy thing, | 我只觉得关于这个Tracy事件 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| it's best to trlightly. | 最好别弄太过分 |
| No, no, no. | 不,不,不 |
| Stop, stop. Stop, stop. | 停,停,停,停 |
| It's just us. | 是我们 |
| Lemon, to tread lightly is your job. | Lemon,低调是你的工作 |
| My job is to keep Tracy Jordan happy. | 我的工作,是让Tracy Jordan高兴 |
我为喜剧狂高频词统计
我为喜剧狂高频词
| Girls, girls, girls. | 姑娘们,姑娘们,姑娘们 |
| Let's save it for Mr. Jordan. | 留着给Jordan先生看吧 |
| Studio 68 is where we do The Girlie Show. | 68号演播室是我们录Girlie Show的地方 |
| Did you all see Tracy Jordan | 你们看见Tracy Jordan |
| make a special appearance the other night? | 那晚上了特别出场了吗? |
| Wasn't that exciting? | 多么激动人心啊? |
| That is what we in the show business | 这就是我们电视行业里 |
| like to call a "cameo." | 常说的"cameo" |
| Hey, this is the star of The Girlie Show, Jenna Maroney. | 嘿,这是Girlie Show的明星,Jenna Maroney |
| Hi. | 嗨 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| How do you feel, NBC tour? | 对参观NBC感觉怎么样? |
| 'Cause you look good, like a solid gold candy bar! | 你们看上去很不错啊 像快硬硬的巧克力糖! |
| Where else do you have those piercings on your body? | 你身上还有哪里打洞的? |
| This is it, everybody. | 各位,这就是了 |
| Here he comes. | 他来了 |
| Stop, stop, stop. | 停,停,停, |
| It's only Jenna. | 只是Jenna |
| All right, it's just Jenna. | 好吧,只是Jenna |
| How you doing, Jenna? | 怎么样, Jenna? |
| Okay, I mean granted, | 还好,说真的 |
| Tracy Jordan has some commercial appeal, but within his remunenerative body of work | Tracy Jordan虽然有几部广告 不过根据他这种工作状态 |
| there's just nothing of value. | 那没什么价值 |
| What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
| Did you ever see his stand-up? | 没见过他的成名作吗? |
| Give up the butt, ladies. | 不要屁股了,女士们 |
| Give up the butt. | 不要屁股了 |
| This is it, I mean it. Here he comes. | 就是这样了,我认真的 他来了 |
| He's an imbecile. | 他就是个笨蛋 |
| Well, he's our imbecile now. | 那个,他现在是我们的笨蛋了 |
| I'm just surprised he's still got his shirt-- | 我只是奇怪他的衣服怎么还... |
| Oh, there it goes. | 哦,开始吧 |
| Jack! Jack! | |
| Oh, my goodness! | 哦,我的天哪! |
| It's good to see you again, brother. | 真高兴又见到你了兄弟 |
| It's good to see you again. | 很高兴又见面了 |
| Oh, that is fantastic. | 哦,这个非常赞啊 |
| You have to teach me that handshake one day. | 你得教教我那个握手 |
| Listen, Tracy, if there's anything you need, | 听着,Tracy,如果你需要任何东西 |
| anything, you come to me. | 任何东西,都来找我 |
我为喜剧狂台词本中英对照
我为喜剧狂台词本单词标注
| Come on, Jack, you know I'm the kid. | 行了,Jack,你知道我就是个孩子 |
| I'm easy like Sunday morning. | 我单纯的就像星期天早晨 |
| Don't look at me! | 别这样看我! |
| Do not look at me in the eyes. | 别用这种眼神看我 |
| Do not look at Mr. Jordan! | 别看着Jordan先生! |
| Do not look at him in the eye. | 别直视他 |
| Just look away. Look away. | 看别的地方,别的地方 |
| Tracy, this is our producer, Pete. | Tracy,这是我们的制作人Pete |
| Hey! | 嘿! |
| Hey, Pete. | 嘿, Pete |
| You smoke weed, right, Pete? | 你吸大麻,对不,Pete? |
| Uh... No. | 恩...不 |
| Yeah, me neither. | 好,我也不吸 |
| Me and you, Pete. Me and you. | 我和你,Pete 我和你 |
| Pete. Good to see you. | Pete,很高兴见到你 |
| Is it? Oh, good. | 就这么着? 哦,很好 |
| It's good to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
| 'Cause that means I'm not fired anymore. | 因为这意味着我没被解雇 |
| I wasn't gonna mention that. | 我不该提那件事 |
| But I did. | 可我提了 |
| And now I'm talking about it. | 现在我还在说 |
| Relax your balls, Pete. | 放轻松,Pete. |
| Hey, everybody. | 嘿,所有人 |
| Tracy Jordan's here. | Tracy Jordan来了 |
| Don't just sit there. Come and give me some sugar. | 别光坐那儿,给点意思 |
| No, thank you. | 不,谢谢 |
| Well if you ever want to piss off your parents, you come see me. | 如果你想把你爹妈惹怒的话,过来找我 |
| Right this way, Tracy. | 这边走,Tracy |
| This is Tim Grandy. He's from Bowie, Maryland. | 这是Tim Grandy 他是从马里兰的Bowie来的 |
| Rachel Baze, she just got engaged. | Rachel Baze,她刚订婚 |
| Josh Girard, he got 760 on his SATs. | Josh Girard,他的SAT得了760分 |
| Graduated from SUNY Courtland. | 从SUNY Courtland毕业 |
| Frank Rossitano has every copy of Black Tail magazine ever published. | Frank Rossitano拥有Black Tail magazine发行至今全部刊物 |
| J.D. Lutz, thyroid problem. | J.D. Lutz 甲状腺有问题 |
| James Spurlock, but we call him Toofer, | James Spurlock,我们叫他Toofer |
| because with him you get a "Two for One," | 因为有了他,你会"Two for One" |
| he's a black guy and a Harvard guy. | 他是个黑人,还是个哈佛生 |
| And, of course, you know Lemon. | 还有,当然了,Lemon,你认识的 |
| How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的? |
| It's my job. | 那是我的工作 |
| Jerry from set design. | 设计部的Jerry |
| Wally, cue cards. | Wally,拿提示牌的 |
| Rupert Murdoch Rupert Murdoch. | |
| Melinda Gates Melinda Gates. | |
| Ziggyfrom the cartoon Ziggy. | 动画Ziggy部的Ziggy |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Anthony Pellano Anthony Pellano. | |
| Heidi Klum Heidi Klum. | |
| The guy that sleeps with Heidi Klum. | 和Heidi Klum睡觉的家伙 |
| This man's a genius. | 聪明的家伙 |
| Let me just say, I'm excited to be here. | 我只想说,我很高兴能来这里 |
| It's an honor for you to meet me. | 你们能见到我应该感到很荣幸 |
| I've got a lot of characters I'm ready to bust out. | 我个性丰富,准备好了爆发 |
| I got a character named Biscuit. | 我有一重性格叫Biscuit |
| Write that up. | 写下来 |
| Got a another character named Raylondo, | 还有一重叫Raylondo |
| who's a two-foot tall Spanish hustler. | 是个两尺高的西班牙骗子 |
| Glasses, I want you to write that one. | 戴眼镜的,我要你写那个 |
| Got another character named Ching Chong, | 还有一重性格叫Ching Chong |
| who loves to play Ping Pong. | 他喜欢打乒乓 |
| I just made that up right now. | 这全是我现编的 |
| 'Cause that's how I flow. | 这就是我的方式 |
| Now I'm up for anything. | 现在我完全准备好了 |
| I thought me and you could play Seinfeld and Bill Cos-- | 我觉得我们俩可以演宋飞和Bill Cos... |
| No. I don't like that. | 不,我不喜欢那个 |
| How you doing? | 怎么样啊? |
| There is no way I am working with that guy! | 我没法和那家伙一起干活! |
| Do you know that he once got arrested | 你知道吗?他有次因为在LaGuardia裸奔 |
| for walking naked through LaGuardia? | 而被逮捕过 |
| And that he once fell asleep on Ted Danson's roof? | 他还在Ted Danson的屋顶上打过瞌睡? |
| Yeah, Tracy has mental health issues-- | 对, Tracy精神方面是有点疾病... |
| He bit Dakota Fanning on the face! | 他咬了Dakota Fanning的脸! |
| When you hear his version, she was kind of asking for it. | 如果你听他说的话 那是那丫头要求的 |
| I can't even believe that you are doing this to me. | 我简直不敢相信你会这么对我 |
| Listen, I understand that this is tough for you. | 听着,我知道这对你很困难 |
| But what did I tell you? | 可我告诉你什么了? |
| Not to freak out? | 别慌张? |
| Right. And what else? | 对,还有呢? |
| Stop falling in love with gay guys? | 别再看上同志了? |
| About this. | 关于这件事情的 |
| That you're looking out for me. | 你会照顾我的 |
| Butit doesn't seem-- | 不过看起来不... |
| Jenna, I'm your friend. | Jenna,我是你的朋友 |
| I'm not going to let anything happen to you. | 我不会让任何不好的事情发生在你身上 |
| This show is called The Girlie Show, and you are the girl. | 这个节目叫The Girlie Show(女生秀) 而你就是那个女主角 |
| Nothing is going to change that. | 没什么能改变这个的 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| Glaub mir. Glaub mir. | |
| Diese "Advantium Microwaves" sind die beste. Diese "Advantium Microwaves" sind die beste. | |
| How could you change the name of my show without telling me? | 你怎么能不告诉我声就把我节目的名字给换了? |
| Detlev, I'm gonna have to call you back. | Detlev,我等会儿打给你 |
| Yeah, wunderbar. | 好的, wunderbar |
| Plowchops. Plowchops. | |
| The Girlie Show is now T.G.S. with Tracy Jordan? | 女生秀现在改名叫 Tracy Jordan的T.G.S了? |
| It tested very well with the focus groups. | 对目标人群而言,这很有效 |
| If you say you like it, you can have some pizza. | 如果你说你喜欢这主意的话 你可以吃块批萨 |
| You people like pizza? | 你们喜欢批萨吗? |
| You need to tell Jenna that this whole thing was your idea | 你得去告诉Jenna这全是你的主意 |
| and that I didn't know anything about it, | 而且我什么都不知道 |
| and that she should be mad at you, not me. | 那她就会生你的气而不是我的了 |
| Oh, sure. | 哦,好的 |
| Then we could sit around and braid each other's hair | 那么我们就能在一起拉对方的头发 |
| until we get our periods at the same time. | 直到我们一起来"老朋友" |
| Look, Lemon, you're a supervisor. | 听着,Lemon,你是监制 |
| These people are not your friends. | 这些不是你的朋友 |
| Yes, they are my friends. | 不,他们是我的朋友 |
| No, they're your employees. | 不,他们是你的员工 |
| Well one of my employees is extremely mad at me. | 那么我的一个员工可是很生我的气啊 |
| Will you talk to her? | 你能和她谈谈吗? |
| No, because then you're not gonna learn anything. | 不,那样的话你就什么都学不到了 |
| You have to manage these people, Lemon. | 你要去管理这些人, Lemon |
| It's your show. | 这是你的节目 |
| You have the tools. | 你有的是空间让你游弋 |
| Now get out there and build the house, | 现在给我出去,去主持大局去 |
| add on a pool, and throw yourself into the deep end. | 给了你大海, 好好发挥你自己 |
| What if I can't swim? | 如果我不会游泳呢? |
| Then I'll do what my father did when I was two. | 那我就会做我父亲在我两岁时做的事情 |
| Lure you to the edge of the pool with a puppy, | 弄条小狗把你带到水边 |
| and push you in. | 然后把你推下去 |
| Yikes Yikes. | |
| Fine, I'll figure it out. | 好吧,这事情我会解决的 |
| We're gonna be shooting some promos | 我们要在一个小时内 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字